Give me ONE (1) reason why I, a black man living in America should care about the Ukraine?

Give me ONE (1) reason why I, a black man living in America should care about the Ukraine?

>not my skin color
>not my country
>not my continent

Attached: 1607864520954.gif (250x250, 135.79K)

1) You're not black

I feel the same way about black problems in my country

>>not my country
>>not my continent
you could say the same about the US

I am black

Black issues in the USA are still in the USA dumbass

You care about gas and food being affordable, like everyone else. Somehow, this shit is all related.

You should only care in that it could cause a global war which would impact you personally at that point
In fact, it is already impacting you via the economies

Attached: 1616488703657.gif (498x280, 1.16M)

>Black issues in the USA are still in the USA dumbass
Every once in a while I hear stray cats fighting outside in the middle of the night. For a second I think "Oh, geez, this conflict is in my territory". Luckily I realize "Oh wait, those are filthy mangy animals, and if I do nothing they will kill one another and end their own conflict", and then I sleep like a baby.

You haven't even said "nigga" once. You aren't black.

Prove it. Steal a bike and post pics with time stamp. Stolen Bike or GTFO.

Jews owned slave ships. One of these countries are black enslaving Jews who will come back and do it again...

completely true, negroid man.
race solidarity starts with YOUR RACE, people of common suffering, language and culture.

now go be a nigger elsewhere.

You're a dumb nigger,i don't expect you to care about anything..

Because you're a nigger and niggers do what they are told.

>common suffering
Slavery
>language
English
>culture
American culture is a copy of black culture

Except this is evern worse as the disease ridden dogs on the other side of the world want to affect our lives

Nigga is a social construct

why did god create niggers? what a cruel joke

Mark of Cain

Not my problem nigger. Maybe you shouldn’t spend your babies milk money on crack.

GO, RUSSIA !!!

BRAZIL HERE. WE SUPPORT RUSSIA TO TAKE UKRAINE BACK !!!

USA IS UNDER NWO DEGENERACY.........

Attached: 1646506303090~9.png (644x445, 77.79K)

The Jews told you to.
Come on blackie, time to die for israel.

>black culture
niggers don't have culture you literally did not have written language or permanent settlements until the white man came and dragged you out of the dirt.

>give me
>black
havent we given you enough, nigger?

I don't know honestly. The closest thing I can think of is it's a distraction from people caring about BLM or nigger death over here.

Here’s a pro-tip
>white people do not give a fuck about black lives mattering when black lives don’t even matter to black people

Cool, didn't read.
You don't belong in my country, negro.

The jews fucked us both over by bringing your slave ancestors to America.

Bend over and take it

>gimme
Why are you coons always asking for freebies? Fuck off back to the jungle monkey man

The Jews have brainwashed blacks in to democratic ideologies
The Jews started the Slave Trade
The Jews transported millions of sub-saharan africans to make a profit off slavery
The Jews claim antisemitism whenever they are found out, but only want you to believe they don't run everything (which they do
The Jews control everything including the rap culture, media and entertainment
The Jews also want to keep you in substandard housing forever.

putinnevercalledmethenword.jpg
I get it. Pretty funny.

100% chance blacks would vote for Putin if they lived in Russia. Prove me wrong.

>365446273

Attached: 1621763347400.png (427x409, 193.16K)

>Nigga is a social construct

I knew it. You're a white liberal. You were probably sweating thinking up a way to get out of that one. Of course, had you said it, I would have said "So you're a racist".

You don't have any. Now stop making threads.

the same forces keeping the black man down, did it to vietnam, did it to iraq, to iran, to afghanistan, libia, lebanon, and are now attempting to do with to russia. In my opinion you should at the very least be aware of that.

Attached: 1972+Special+Forces+Pleiku+Airborne.jpg (551x400, 32.02K)

All memeflag posters are either jews or white liberals. Fact status equals checked. Don't let them rattle your cage or activate your almonds.