STOP BEING DISTRACTED BY THE GLOBOHOMO WAR AND GET IN HERE

HOLY SHIT, I can't believe vaxxies willingly shot this into their bodies.

childrenshealthdefense.org/wp-content/uploads/pfizer-doc-5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf#page=30

yahoo.com/now/chd-says-pfizer-fda-dropped-205400826.html

Attached: safe and effective.webm (532x306, 2.35M)

kek @ video
yeah the jabbed are fucked
good thing I never got it
nor tested
nor got the coof
nor got circumcised

Attached: 2021-9-30_23-49-9.png (720x2587, 546.37K)

Damn, does it feel good to be unvaxxed!

Attached: _frenhooo-_hooo.gif (220x127, 24.97K)

Sent the news article to a friend and he's said it's fake news.
Why are normalfags like this?

Attached: 1513279404461.jpg (716x724, 51.53K)

This is why they are desperately trying to start WWIII. To prevent people from learning about this.

Is your friend vaccinated? If so than it is because they are in complete denial and don't want to admit they were duped

I heard something about how for most people, feeling left out of a group is more painful to them than physical pain. I don't experience that and I didn't feel compelled to get the jab. But all those people who are manipulated by social media and who believe everyone is getting the jab, may have been compelled by the discomfort to get it just so they would remain with the group, even if there is a personal risk.

>They are actually going to start a WW3 with Russia as a distraction from the covid narrative completely collapsing.

They thought they were going to come out of this as heroes. Instead they have pissed off millions of people to the point they see voting as a complete waste of time now.
Its only violence from here out.

Yeah he was one of the first. I remember telling him about how the vaccine could be causing birth complications. He just called me an idiot.
Honestly it's funny his reactions to things he's wrong about

DEAGLE population reduction explanation is literally (((suicide))) which is technically correct about dying from a medical experiment.

Attached: 40C73C62-D986-4A79-846A-A97754FE7011.png (594x454, 263.8K)

People can talk without thinking. Happens constantly. "Idiot" is the word that came out when your words made him feel bad. Nothing personal.

kekked and bumped.

Soulless people are part of Gods test to see how you will treat those objectively inferior to you

Attached: 1643195526846.png (1017x1445, 781.66K)

is it to early to laugh at all the retarded nigger cucks who took the jab?
if not let me start: HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa *breaths in* AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Same here. He said something like "wow, that's wild" and changed the subject immediately. Peak NPC behavior.

>Soulless people
cope
all have souls, some are simply broken by this harsh world and gave up

Checked. It's time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: C838C449-F1CB-4923-85F2-F38CA8B50C32.jpg (1316x892, 203.45K)

Holy fucking shit.

Dumb fuck, war, disease and famine are what jews do every century.
jewtin is not trying to distract you, he's following the order of jews to collapse global food supply.

Checked for too soon. Let them seethe for a while.

sauce on the webm?

non-purebloods are sub-human. praise the sun

Attached: 5e5.jpg (680x1051, 145.05K)

>The world elites are gonna kill everyone that obeys their orders, is a consoomer and allows them to remain on top!
>They want to share the world and fight the people that absolutely hate them and everything they do, with a massive disadvantage compared to before!

Attached: 537f40d1ae3ab208cb8f4ec3f4332c7d5cd8e9e4.png (776x838, 73.28K)

So basically still way less dangerous and less side effects than actual Covid?
Cool.

The unvaccinated are fucked too. There's no reason to believe we aren't. We all fell for a psyop. Anyone who has spent enough time with the vaxxed knows spike shedding is real. We are all infected with airborne bat aids. We might not currently have symptoms but we will as our t-cell count drops. Things will only get worse. The mass culling us real. How fucked is that? The people responsible will get away with it too because people consented to getting the vaccine.

this user is jewish

Oh, shut the fuck up, you disingenuous asshole.

you are overthinking it, they where just out for a mass killing and took down whoever was the easiest to kill. to them we all are nothing because they are incredibly blinded by pride.

>muh devastating covid effects!
>long covid!!
>ur dick will fall off!!
No one is buying it anymore, shill faggot. Covid is a fucking flu. Always has been, always will be.
>t. Had Delta last July. 4 days of flu symptoms. Literal nothingburger

>almost 50.000 side effects
>less dangerous and less side effects than covid
Holy cope.

Yeah we're all fucked. Not just the vaxxed.

Delet this

Attached: 1617687971811.jpg (1920x1080, 302.56K)

>I heard something about how for most people, feeling left out of a group is more painful to them than physical pain
They lose their minds, yes.
A lot of people committed suicide during the lockdowns.

You have airborne bat aids just like everyone else on earth minus the people who weren't genetically targeted.

Thank you everyone for keeping the thread going. You have no idea how hard it is to keep a non-Russia vs Ukraine thread going right now on Any Forums. Everything that isn't about the globohomo war going on right now is being slid super fast.

Attached: 7841841894798.jpg (1104x621, 74.39K)

I don't know anyone that has died from the vax or the coof.
I don't know anyone that has died at all.
You are all a bunch of larping faggots.
kill yourselves schizoniggers.

Attached: 1643593312018.gif (1200x480, 396.2K)

Attached: 1645461713270.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

You know the goal of many of these secret societies is personal enlightenment and an enlightened humanity?

I got the vaccine ages ago hoping that it would kill me, and now I've started getting a sharp throbbing pain that comes and goes in my left thigh. Could this be the promised bloodclot coming to end me?

How you do you treat the sheep oh sir good shepherd?

there isn't going to be mass death, that's insane speculation and at the level of flat earth bullshit. At worst there will be higher cancer rates which they will blame on GMO tomatoes or bad weather and the overall higher mortality will simply be ignored just like it has already been ignored.
Problems may show up in statistics but if nobody ever looks at them and gives them meaning then they might as well not exist.
Example: Russia has a life expectancy of 73 years, Austria has one of 81 years. Is the world ending in Russia because people die a whopping 8 years sooner? nope, just another normal day in a bad environment.

They don't like talking about things beyond what they're used to. It for some reason makes them uncomfortable.
Either that, or they just don't have the ability to grasp it.

False. It is money and gay buttsex with each other and children.

you'll never know, enjoy :/