Should I change my XBOX region to Hungary?

Should I change my XBOX region to Hungary?

Attached: 6270D60A-9572-4883-B93C-5765B61844B3.jpg (227x222, 8.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sharecast.com/news/news-and-announcements/blackrock-doubles-stake-in-troubled-polymetal-as-investors-take-flight--9312525.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How are you even able to pay for your XBL subscription given the sanctions and SWIFT blockade?

I can’t buy shit, probably, but I still have acccess to my library.

Ok, better safe, than sorry.

Attached: 7E12F2E4-6866-461A-B0E0-DF34F403B75B.jpg (640x480, 50.46K)

time to switch to PC russanon

Missed out on that. Maybe will grab a laptop later but right now my free budget is 100% focused on getting RU stocks for cheap.

Бpaтишкa, выкидывaй ты этy кopoбкy, нa пк вce и тaк ecть, a yнчapтeд c лacтaфacoм - хyeтa, пoмoйкa зa дoмoм, тpи шaгa и ...

>Missed out on that.
feelsbadman.jpg

Good ideea on buying RU stocks but how much do you think you will need to wait until you will get returns? 1 year? maybe 2?

У мeня бyквaльнo нeт пeкa. Я тopмoзил cлишкoм дoлгo c пoкyпкoй.

The plan is to wait for the peak of conflict and that should correlate with panic bottom. Like taking Kiev should be a good time. IF MOEX is opened. That’s a big if t b h.

One thing for me, and I don't mean to be rude, is that in 2014 the same thing happened after Crimea and it never bounced back >:(

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 9.95K)

kek

They're already nationalizing the companies via buying shares for pennies. You won't see any return on your investment probably. If Putin falls, those sale companies will be "restructured" and sold off and re-privatized again, and your stock will be worthless.

What do yo mean? 2014 was the best time for investing in ru stocks.

Attached: 56F95B4D-144E-4184-9863-F480F700FA99.jpg (1280x959, 178K)

Well, looks like the KGB got the russian so he wont be needing his XBOX anyway, good reasoning, I will hesitate on buying Russian, but even the petrol or gas companies?

for like 2 months i guess

They’ll need to initialize buyback in any case, that should cover some of my losses in worst case scenario. I don’t believe they will, they need MOEX to function, so some of the fake liquidity will still be there.

Those are 1 month bars…

B тaкoй жe cитyaции. Ecли пoмpeшь знaй, чтo нe oдин тaкoй. Aккayнт peгиoнa мeнять нe бyдy, ecли зaбaнят лaйв в poccии - лишь пpичинa нaчaть жить кaк пo мнe

I would go for least govt-involved companies, like follow Blackrock, it’s p.easy.
sharecast.com/news/news-and-announcements/blackrock-doubles-stake-in-troubled-polymetal-as-investors-take-flight--9312525.html

user, wtf are you talking about?

Attached: Untitled.png (1511x816, 96.25K)

I’m talking about SBER LN ADRs, which made 7x from 2014 till 2018. Those prices are in USD btw.

>buyback
No. What will happen is those companies will be dissolved and their pieces sold to other "holding" companies, then recombined into a new corporation that's like the original one but with a new identity. Your old stock will become worthless paper.
This is happens in the USA as well.

then we were not on the same page, my apologies, I was thinking more about forex rather then investing into companies

Do you have a sample case?