Aus/pol/ (((who))) really runs australia

nice to see the pm and premiers pay tribute to their bossess.

SPEECH
21 March 2022
Sydney
Prime Minister
PRIME MINISTER: Well friends, Jeffery, thank you for those incredibly kind words.

Can I acknowledge also, as is always my habit, to acknowledge any veterans or serving members of the Israeli Defence Forces and say thank you for your incredible service.

Your Excellency Mark Sofer, Ambassador to Australia from Israel, to Jeremy Leibler to Richard Epstein, to Moshe, thank you so much for your kind words and making such a special effort to travel this incredibly long way to be here with us tonight. I've always looked up to Epstien.

From Bob Hawke whom we lost only this year, to John Howard, an absolutely staunch friend of Israel and from who I've taken so many lessons and who has instructed me so much in my own work in this country and, of course, Julia Gillard as well and you've honoured her, and it is a privilege to follow her in this way.
The rollcall of recipients points to an unshakeable nature of the relationship that exists between Australia and Israel.

australianjewishnews.com/true-leadership-shines-bright-pms-israel-honour/

mediastatements.wa.gov.au/Pages/McGowan/2020/08/McGowan-Government-commits-6-million-dollars-for-a-new-Jewish-Community-Centre.aspx

sbs.com.au/language/english/audio/qld-premier-annastacia-palaszczuk-has-vigorously-condemned-the-sale-of-nazi-flag-at-a-gold-coast-auction-yiddish-report

vic.gov.au/dpc-travel-outcomes-report-daniel-andrews-2017-travel-israel-and-greece

australianjewishnews.com/an-incredibly-warm-friend/

Attached: kiked.jpg (1024x640, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/markmcgowanmp/status/856675799046406145
mediastatements.wa.gov.au/Pages/McGowan/2020/08/McGowan-Government-commits-6-million-dollars-for-a-new-Jewish-Community-Centre.aspx
sweetcommunication.com.au/files/ausdoc/profiles/2002/swan.pdf
jewishnews.co.uk/shane-warnes-daughter-slammed-for-disgusting-holocaust-instagram-post/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remembering the soldiers of Jewish faith who served valiantly for our country. #ANZAC #ANZACs #ANZACday

>>McGowan Government commits $6 million for a new Jewish Community Centre

>>The State Government funding matches a $6 million commitment from the Commonwealth Government and will be combined with $3 million in (((private funding)))

twitter.com/markmcgowanmp/status/856675799046406145

Attached: cuck.jpg (1605x1070, 428.5K)

They use nearly 3/4 of a roll just wiping up the nigger cum dripping out of their asshole. They don't actually need toilet paper for when they shit because their asses gape so wide it just slides out without leaving a mark. They don't even make a sound when they fart anymore.

>>DEPARTED Premier Gladys Berejiklian was “deeply disappointed” she was unable to make an official visit to Israel, NSW Jewish Board of Deputies (JBOD) president Lesli Berger told The AJN this week.

Attached: nose.jpg (640x400, 46.78K)

post more kike subversion in australia lads

Here you go mate. Enjoy.

Attached: faggot month.jpg (2980x1675, 823.48K)

Imagine my shock.....
sweetcommunication.com.au/files/ausdoc/profiles/2002/swan.pdf

Attached: 1640937776404.jpg (182x227, 10.73K)

thank fuk abc office got flooded

It just goes...... WHO......

shane warne's daughters need a new daddy now.
say something nice about them.

Jews receive a grossly disproportional amount of taxpayer funds at state and community level.
Typically this is done by administrators setting up processes that assert faith based groups should receive equal funding.
A Jewish community center counts every Jew in their electorate as a beneficiary; which a church is not allowed to do the same
Jews might only be 5% of the population in a given area- but if each faith is funded equally they thus recieve hundreds ot times more taxpayer funds per person.
Jews are skilled grant-seekers, and set up their civil society specifically to grant-seek.
A church might set up a not-for-profit to deliver food aid; but this is a registered entity of the church and this certails grant options.
Jews on the other hand set up a "community center" that in theory serves everyone but does not exist in practice, then nominally designate their interest groups as CLIENT of the community center- thus keeping grant options open.

What this looks like in practice is a community center getting a communities grant but providing services only to Jews.
Then a slew of neiche Jewsih lobby groups getting cause-related funding while employing only Jews.
Then the cause-related grant seeking entities pay the community center rent- and get grants to pay those bills.
Thus the Jews create a massive funnel for taxpayer grants that all goes to a financial entity they control that doesn't actually exist in reality, the "community center.co" company is an entirely paper entity.

Jews count this as income for their community, and it rapidly enriches the neighborhoods they take over allowing them to buy out Australian residents and create an enclave.

kikes got their revenge srs

>>Shane Warne’s daughter slammed for ‘disgusting’ Holocaust Instagram post

jewishnews.co.uk/shane-warnes-daughter-slammed-for-disgusting-holocaust-instagram-post/

Attached: fukife.jpg (1024x640, 129.92K)

I don't get enjoyment out of anything anymore.

I can't talk to my friends, my family, I can't listen to the same podcasts I used to anymore, I can't enjoy the music I used to enjoy. Everything has become utterly void of meaning to me, I can't handle living this existence anymore. Ever since that day when life peaked I've realised something important, everyone is involved in the lie, everyone is against me, everyone is opposed to the truth. I see it all now, I see it all so clearly. Their silence is clearly acceptance of the lie, acceptance of their enslavement. Why won't they name the Jew?

I just want them to name the Jew.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 1.14.41 pm.png (1100x892, 595.77K)

I have a white card and a forklift licence, therefore I am superior to all other males in this thread.

Are you going to cuck to novavax?

This is why pogroms happen.

what killed warnie?
dubbs guesses correctly
>>coke
>>ladyboys
>>mossad
>>vaxx

who here adelaide fag?
did you feel the earthquake this morning?

It was a mix of coke and ladyboys, he want there to party.

Nope. Only woke up an hour ago.

The vaccine combined with exercise to get those clots circulating of course

In the foregoing we have said that the Jews have a monopoly on printing counterfeit money and have also fleeced us of the huge gold reserves once owned by America, and Americans as individuals. To most gullible, uninformed Americans, this seems shocking and incredible. Yet, it is true. How did they accomplish such an astonishing feat, such blatant piracy?

It is a long story. In this treatise we can only carve out the rough outlines of this sinister conspiracy that has had such a disastrous impact on the fortunes of the White Race. It is a story that must give credit to the astounding possibilities that can be accomplished by meticulous planning, patience, and tenacity. All this the Jews have put forth in ample measure.

The beginnings go back to the early ancestors of the present day Jewish bankers, back as far as medieval Europe, and even further back to ancient Rome, when the Jewish "goldsmith bankers" already predominated in the money markets. They still do today. Gold has been a medium of exchange and used for coinage from ancient times. The Jews, especially, have been wildly fascinated by gold and have undoubtedly promoted the idea that it had mystical and intrinsic values far beyond its real value. In any event, in the old days, people who acquired gold took it to these certain (Jewish) goldsmiths for safekeeping. The goldsmith then gave the depositor a receipt or a "claim check" for the gold received. These "claim checks" could be used to reclaim the gold by anyone who had them in their possession, and not necessarily the same person who deposited the gold. Thereby these receipts were transferable, and in actual practice these receipts for gold began to circulate as paper money. Supposedly, the receipts were as good as gold since whoever had them in their possession could claim the gold from the goldsmiths at any time they wished.

Attached: 1646131880152.jpg (960x802, 159.96K)

What are some cool things that meets can do to make their days more interesting?

So far so good. The next step was that people learned they could carry on trade and commerce by passing these goldsmiths' receipts without ever bothering to withdraw the gold itself. Their "faith" in the value of the paper was based on the idea that it was, after all, redeemable in gold at any time.
The third step was a major discovery by the Jewish goldsmiths themselves of what has been the Key Principle (and a very profitable one) of banking ever since.
It is called "Fractional Reserves."

The Jewish goldsmiths made an amazing discovery. They found that with receipts circulating as money, few people came in to claim their gold. They conceived the idea that they could "loan out" gold, at interest — gold that really did not belong to them, but was only in their "safekeeping."

What they did was write out receipts, or "claim checks," to borrowers, and charged interest on the gold they were loaning at the same time. These "claim checks," or receipts, created out of thin air, then, too, passed into circulation, the same as the others that had been given to actual depositors of gold. The Jew, in actuality, was writing out and passing claim checks on several times as much gold as he had available, and nobody, it seemed, was the wiser.

Draw dicks on cop cars.

He zyzzed himself apparently. Let’s pretend that he wasn’t doubled vaccinated. It’s very believable that was on some shit whilst he was in the sauna.

The goldsmith was "lending out" gold that (a) was really not his to lend, and (b) several times more than he actually held in "safekeeping." But with the calls for the actual gold by the original depositors being so infrequent, he felt relatively safe that with his "fractional reserve" of gold that he could cover any day to day withdrawals. He could do so, provided, of course, there was not a "run" on the gold supply that was not his, but only given to him for "safekeeping." The goldsmith, in other words, was writing receipts for perhaps five or ten times as much gold as he had actually on deposit, betting on the theory that most of his depositors would not come to claim their gold at any given time. But the interest he was collecting on the. fictitious gold he had "loaned out," but did not really have, was very real indeed. For instance, if he charged 10% interest a year, and loaned out (via "receipts") ten times as much gold as he had for "safekeeping," he could acquire for himself, in only a year's time, as much gold as was entrusted to him for "safekeeping."

And thus, even in medieval Europe, these Jewish shylocks acquired a monopoly of gold and money in Venice, in Amsterdam, in London, Paris, Vienna and all other financial centers of Europe.

Throwing the money monopoly and control of gold into the hands of the Jewish Shylocks was strongly aided and abetted by the Christian church itself. During the Middle Ages (better known as the Dark Ages, when spookcraft ran rampant), the Catholic church forbade Christians in engaging in the loan business, calling it "usury." Since lending money was usurious, and usury was a sin, Christians were shut out, leaving the field wide open to the usurious and pecuniary Jew. Added to this was the stupid Christian doctrine that "money is the root of all evil."

Often these Jewish goldsmiths charged their clients both ways. They charged the depositors "fees" for "safekeeping" their gold, and they also collected interest from the borrowers of gold that did not belong to them, often, as we have stated before, lending out in the form of paper receipts five or ten times as much gold as was actually on deposit in their vaults.

From this "fractional reserve" trickery, discovered by these early Jewish goldsmiths, all modern banking principles have evolved, albeit with thousands of variations and refinements.

The modern banker still fears, as did the ancient goldsmith, a "run" on his bank, a time of panic, or rumor, regarding their integrity or stability that sometimes caused all depositors to rush in and withdraw their deposits at the same time. When this happened to the early goldsmith, and happen it did, the enraged depositors, finding their gold was not there, usually hanged such Jewish manipulators from the nearest tree. In old Amsterdam, a Jewish goldsmith proposed a law making it a hanging offense for anyone starting a "run" on a goldsmith. This immediately alerted his depositors and precipitated just such a "run" on him, the very thing he feared. Of course, this Jewish Shy lock had far too many "receipts" out and could not pay. The depositors ended up hanging the goldsmith.

I’m on bail.

Wow ! Who could have guessed ?!?

Needless to say, those Jewish goldsmiths that were not hanged became fabulously wealthy by trafficking in gold that (a) was not theirs; and, (b) did not exist. As time went on, through, fees, interest and usury sometimes as high as 30% to 50%, they acquired most of the gold that had been earned and owned by their Gentile clients. They soon became the Shylocks and money lenders, not only to individuals in all the civilized countries, but also to their governments. They have vigorously and aggressively maintained, enhanced and strengthened that position to this very day. They have now, as we said in the beginning, acquired absolute monopoly of all banking, issuance of money, financing, money lending, stock markets and the gold of the world. It is their most powerful weapon. With it they have acquired their remaining weapons with which to enslave the gullible goyim. Through monopoly of money, they easily acquired monopoly of the means of propaganda, and every other nerve center of power, including government itself.

Deceit, Betrayal. We now want to get back to the last part of our story — namely how the Jews acquired "legal" control and monopoly of printing the money of the United States, by setting up the Federal Reserve System. We can see from the foregoing that the foundation for this financial power group was laid many centuries before that fateful day in December of 1913.

It is a fascinating story, permeated by treachery, deceit, bribery, trickery, and above all — long, patient and intricate planning on the part of the Jews. It is also marked by stupidity and betrayal by members of our own race.

The International Jewish bankers, mainly based in New York, already had a tight monopoly, over the money supply of the United States long before 1913. The House of Rothschild, long ago had established their tentacles in the industrial countries of Europe, especially England, France, Germany, Italy and Austria during the 19th century. In each of these countries (as well as the smaller nations), they had organized a Central Bank System, such as the Reichsbank in Germany, or the Bank, of England in Britain. Basically, a Central Bank meant that it controlled the country's banks, using the full credit of the government to issue money. All the while it had the legal sanction of that same government whose people it was fleecing by having a monopoly on issuance, i.e., printing money.

In the United States, prior to the passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913, whereas the Jewish bankers had had control of the nation's money almost from its inception, that control was still fluid amongst its own rivals and could be wrecked by an aroused people and/or Congress. In fact, during the Civil War, in a temporary lapse, Abraham Lincoln invoked the legitimate powers of Congress and issued 450 million dollars in printed currency, later called "Greenbacks" that did not derive through the hands of the International Jewish Bankers, and no interest was paid on this money. This single act so enraged the Jewish bankers, that they had Lincoln assassinated by one of their agents, namely Botha, alias John Wilkes Booth, a Jew.

In any event, after the Civil War, due to the manipulations of these Jewish bankers, who had artificially created the financial panics of 1873, 1893, and the severest of all, in 1907, there were serious rumblings from the people, and from some uncontrolled members of Congress, threatening that the Jewish power might be broken.

To ward off such a possibility, they decided to "legalize" their unconstitutional shenanigans by Federal Law — all in the name of "reform against the New York Bankers." This was reverse psychology at its best.

To lay the ground work for such a law, a small clique of bankers headed by Paul M. Warburg, a Jew, recently arrived from Germany, met secretly on Jekyll Island at a plush hunting club in Georgia. They left in a private railroad car from Hoboken, New Jersey on November 22, 1910. So secretive was the meeting, no news about it leaked out until six years later.

What for and why does that stop you?

Haven't had any processed sugar for 3 weeks (maybe longer). Eating a Mars bar and it's burning my mouth it's so sweet but I can't stop eating it.

Are the trains still free in Brisbane today?

With this small gang of New York bankers was one Senator, namely Senator Nelson Aldrich, himself entangled with the Jews in vast holdings and monopolies. Paul M. Warburg had come from Germany only 8 years earlier. He represented the House of M. M. Warburg Company, which controlled the Reichsbank in Germany, and in turn was a branch of the Jewish House of Rothschild.

It was Meyer Amschel, the patriarch of the House of Rothschild, who arrogantly stated, "Give me control over a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." The Jewish House of Rothschild has made good that boast and now controls the economies (and the law-making) of the world.

Under Paul Warburg's leadership, the small clique at Jekyll Island hammered out the main draft of a bill that would secure for themselves the legalized and privileged monopoly of banking, based on the same systems as the Central Banks of Europe. At the heart of it all was the unrestricted printing of money, and having sole monopoly. It was introduced into Congress as the Aldrich Plan by the senator whose name it bore under the auspices of the Republican Party. The bill was roundly attacked by opponents of Wall Street as being a bill favoring the New York bankers.

In the elections of 1912, the Republicans made the Aldrich Plan (all in the name of reform) a part of their official platform. An unknown University professor by the name of Woodrow Wilson, suddenly, out of nowhere, became the Democratic candidate for President. He and the Democratic party roundly attacked the Aldrich plan and offered in its place a piece of legislation that (supposedly) was "for the people" instead of the bankers. It was called the Federal Reserve Act. Although Congress and the people were too stupid to realize the situation, the "opposition" plan was in essence the same Aldrich Plan, as hammered out by Jew Paul Warburg and his henchmen, at the secret meeting on Jekyll Island. There was some honest opposition to the bill by such stalwarts as Congressman Charles A. Lindberg from Minnesota, and Senator LaFollette of Wisconsin, and others. Passage of either the Republican version or the Democratic version was precarious, despite loading the coin on both sides.

But the treachery and cunning of the Jews is almost infinite. They bided their time. On December 23, 1913, when most of the congressmen and senators had already left the capital for the Christmas holidays, their select henchman stayed and rushed the bill through congress. Their paid stooge, Woodrow Wilson, signed the bill immediately. The Jews had their Central Bank, European style.

I just broke a 4 week keto diet. The sugar will make you feel like shit. I want to hurt myself for breaking my diet.

Extortion. If I break bail I’ll go straight to Gaol.

Globohomo kikes are the highest caste in Australian society now but when did this happen? I don't remember them being a thing until pretty recently or are they just more brazen now?

So vic only has 219 people in hospital with covid now but the hospitals are still apparently overwhelmed and the unvaccinated still can't work

For the American people, who understand little of all the confusion, it was a day of infamy, a disaster of much greater magnitude than a dozen Pearl Harbors.

Stripped of all window dressing, how does the Federal Reserve work? Basically, it works on deficit spending and the same principles of "fractional reserves" as practiced by their Jewish goldsmith ancestors. The Jews are constantly and deliberately pushing the Federal government deeper and deeper into debt, because every billion dollars more debt means a billion dollars into their own coffers, plus interest.

Supposing the Federal government in Washington needs another ten billion dollars. Where do they get it? They go to the Federal Reserve, a private criminal gang of international Jewish bankers. The Federal Reserve makes the loan. Where does the Federal Reserve get all this money? In order to make the loan, the Federal Reserve first asks the U.S. Bureau of Printing and Engraving to print up a new batch of 10 billion in dollar bills of various denomination, tens, twenties, hundreds, etc. These then are turned over to the Federal Reserve Bank free of charge, except for the cost of the paper and ink for printing them, which is insignificant. The United States government then prints up ten billion dollars in U.S. government bonds and turns these over to the Federal Reserve also as "collateral." These U.S. Government bonds are an 1.0. U. and have to be repaid, with interest. The Federal Reserve then issues the U.S. Treasury department credit to the amount of ten billion dollars on which it can write checks.

Uh, there was this thing called WW2? Have you been living under a rock?

around the 1970s

It's not hard to spot this.

Typically there's a "community center" of some kind that's privately owned by a Jewish oligarch, the center hosts a slew of other groups and seemingly is just a gala center for local Jews.
in reality every one of those groups is individually seeking grants, funneling that through service entities (that do things like their admin and recruiting) and those entities pay the 30 pieces of silver to the community center in rent.

The neiche group (think PETA) can act as a resume boosting agency for the far left at the expense of the taxpayer, and seek grant funding without any fear of being accused of conflict of interest- most of these groups are do-nothings.
The service organization is a registered non-for-profit that qualifies because it serves other non-for-profits. This group is very well paid and does the admin for 10 unrelated groups, and in this way claims it's independent.
The community center is a private fortress, spends most of it's money on security, and is effectively the office of 5 different service organizations.
The community center gets a shitload of money privately from the service organizations and can do whatever the fuck it wants.

What it effectively creates is a massive funnel by which the Jewish community can build a private army in a private fortress in some suburb with the taxpayers money.
All the grant seeking groups simply cry that their expenses are the cost of working in a racist country
If the public gets angry about the fortress and private army that is sprang up in their suburb or the jews now buying them out- this serves as justification for the security.
Shlomo spraypaints a swastika on the front fence of his fortress to justify building it

Attached: Hebrew funnel.png (600x407, 150.58K)

A cursory inspection of this transaction reveals:
1. The Federal Reserve has contributed nothing but paper and ink, a minimal item.
2. Riding on the credit and prestige of the United States government, it has "issued" (created out of nothing) ten billion dollars worth of new money.
3. The government gets to spend this money, but has to pay it back to the Federal Reserve with interest.
4. The Federal Reserve is immediately ten billion dollars richer — plus the eternal interest it will accrue from this account receivable.
5. The United States government and people are ten billion dollars deeper in debt to the Federal Reserve and have to pay it back with interest.
6. If congress did its duty and invoked its constitutional right and obligation, it could and should have printed the same ten billion in dollar bills on its own for the cost of the paper and ink, as did Abraham Lincoln, without owing the Jewish bankers a cent. This is what the Constitution of the United States authorizes it to do and obligates it to do.

funny how there hasn't been one ian or sunni post in a thread exposing kikes.....

As far as I know, in modern times, outside of the $450 million in "greenbacks" that Abraham Lincoln had printed, the only country that defied the Jews and printed its own money was Adolf Hitler's Germany between 1933 and 1945. Before Hitler, the Rothschild owned Reichsbank had Germany so tied up, bankrupted and in debt, that the German people were virtual slaves to their Jewish masters. Every business, every industry, every farm, every cow, was either owned by the Jews or hopelessly pledged to them. Millions were unemployed and starving. The country, totally ravished by the Jews, was in worst possible straits, financially, morally, and practically every other way anyone could possibly imagine.

As soon as Hitler came to power, he wrested the money printing privileges out of the hands of the Jews. Instead, it was printed by the legal authority of the German government itself, backed by the productive strength of the nation. There was no interest paid on it and the government was not in debt to any Jews or anybody else for each and every Mark that was printed.

The gf

Attached: 1641026317883.jpg (2207x2207, 2.09M)

I haven’t seen Ian for a while now. Then again, I’ve been on chug for the past week.

The immediate financial and industrial recovery in Germany that followed was a marvel to behold. While much richer countries, like the United States, were wallowing in depression, unemployment and despair, the Germans were busily building new factories, super highways, houses, cars, ships, etc. Unemployment disappeared in short order. Everyone was working and building. By breaking the Jewish financial stranglehold over the German people, the Germans, during Hitler's short 6 year period of peace, were more productive and prosperous than they had ever been in their previous history. The United States, being a much richer country, due to its land and resources, could be fabulously wealthy if and when we break the Jewish stranglehold here. This we must do and we will do. Although the Federal Reserve Act, passed in 1913 violated the Constitution (and still does), which says under Article I, Section 8, Congress alone "has the power to coin money, (and) regulate the value thereof" the Jews now "legally" had the power to print all the money they wanted, to control, fleece and manipulate the finances of the wealthiest country in the world. They have done so with a vengeance. They were now ready to use those powers. Within less than a year after passage of the Federal Reserve Act, the Jews had World War I in full swing. By 1917, they had the United States inveigled in it, although we had not even the slightest national interest in entering that war.