What's the likelihood that intelligence agencies are monitoring me on here?

Asking for a friend.

Attached: Russian Invasion.png (1727x973, 2.12M)

no one cares about you
the kinds of people that get monitored and arrested manage to do it by joining the most retarded honeypot groups they can find and even then it takes years until a case against them is built

>%100
You friend probably none. But we know that part is a lie as you don’t have any friends.

100%. you're the most important person in the world and the government knows it

Everything here goes into a database where AI highlights any content deemed malicious. It also highlights every other post you’ve probably made based on typing patterns, frequency of certain words etc so even if you’ve changed IP or whatever else they still recognise your posts.

If you’re not posting anything illegal you have nothing to worry about though right? Kek.

Yes

The internet is compromised on any site, but as a peaceful guy without any malicious intent it shouldn't concern you.

>If you’re not posting anything illegal you have nothing to worry about though right?

Well they can always change what is and isn't legal.

found the glowie REEEEEEEEEE

captcha: WARDY

They are 100% recording everything posted here, including all text and images, and associated IP addresses (and more). This will be analysed in a rather basic way by various programs ("AI"). There is a 0% chance that they care about you or that a human will examine your posts/history, unless you do something very naughty.

its not intelligence agencies
its roasties marketing and psychologists

I wouldnt be overly confident about your minecraft exploits, user.

Attached: 1646532138597m.jpg (1024x576, 51.28K)

1/832

everyone is being monitored on this site.

Of course, you are potentially the next Hitler.

Well exactly. Everyone should be worried about their lack of online anonymity and the overreaching powers of their governments to track your activity regardless of if you’re doing something wrong or not. I was mocking people who like to say
>”who cares unless you’ve got something to hide or you’re doing something wrong!”

At this point I just accept whatever fate comes my way and I speak my mind with no regards to the consequences.

200% yes

And they know that I know they're watching. They probably have a whole folder of my redpills classified under Wrong Think

Attached: A-Mountain-of-Entertainment.jpg (2172x3862, 729.61K)

(HAHA) jokes on them cause I change my p o s t i n g patternz
[sic] ever, so, often just TO CONFUSE the a.i. roflcopter

100%

About the same odds as me building forty V3 launchers to pwn that base before I bitchslap Yuri on the moon.

They are, they know all. Smile.

What's the worst a fed could do to me?
I already live in Serbia motherfucker.
Go ahead glowie, do your worst.
I dare you.
I fucking double dare you boy.

Attached: 1568692244605.jpg (1024x691, 76.1K)

>About the same odds as me building forty V3 launchers to pwn that base before I bitchslap Yuri on the moon.
>He doesn't grizzly tank rush
ngmi

Pretty low. It's not until you start making real world movements that they start sniffing around.
Once you start to deviate from the predictive patterns generated by your data profile and make real world moves to obtain some sort of weapon or start going to weird locations does the red flag go up.
Larping as a terrorist in minecraft isn't on their radar.

Unlikely, ive literally confessed to murder on here and nothing happened

Everything online is recorded by the internet service provider. So your internet company and Cloudflare because you are on Any Forums are nothing recording this post. There is probably some other data like the IP address you are posting with, time stamp, etc. Is a human reading any of this shit? Probably not, but if a glow guy comes along and crosses paths with you it will all get brought up in a few weeks.

t. IT wagie

Remember lads, power production facilities, railroads, powerlines, dams, buildings that house a lot of servers. All excellent targets.
The societal equivalent of the throat.
Cut 'em where it hurts.
It'd be incredibly hilarious if I got guantanamoed for this.

Attached: 1636608872990.png (351x319, 107.59K)

Monitored? Probably not. Profiled? Absolutely. All of our data is used by alphabets regardless of what sites you utilize. AI is who monitors you.

Who the fuck do you think posts here? Your average glownigger is just as retarded as the average Any Forums retard. They’re literally the same fucking people

They literally don't care unless they're payed to.

>They literally don't care unless they're payed to.
So as long as I avoid putting myself on a list I'm safe then?

You have to be worth something to get resources spent on silencing you.

Very true.
Anyone got some bomb making guides?

100%. All nations. White & black hat.