Lol

lol
lmao

Attached: 10russiansWalkIntoAnElevator.jpg (1280x685, 107.24K)

then what happens?

AYYYYY BLYAAAT

Attached: Screenshot_20220306-040432_Samsung Internet.jpg (697x636, 150.69K)

What kind of dumbass takes the elevator instead of the stairs in this situation?

The horrors of war

What are the odds these guys are a mangled mess right now?

dumbfucks tried taking a elevator to a roof instead of taking the stairs and got stuck when building management took notice

So 5 russians soldiers get in an elevator...

>that filename
Lul @ 10

>remember, no Russian

They probably are still in the lift. Suffocated

Did they learn nothing from Modern Warefare?

There's always a mine a the top.

>which one of you farted

Holy fuck why would you stack 10 guys in an elevator on Operation Metro? Do they not understand that once those doors open they're going to get mowed down by the US team camping those doors? Unless they all sprint out and immediately throw 10 grenades and 15 RPGs, they're gonna have to push up the elevators or flank around using the right side stairway

Is that even true? I saw the Russian telegram posting these 2 days ago with the caption "Remember don't speak Russian" more Ukie propaganda I bet.

This is like R Kelly's song
Trapped in the elevator
Poor xuylos

I mean, they're wearing VDV uniforms...

>When you ate Chipotle but got stuck in an elevator

They skipped legdays

Admin stopped the elevator, tried to reach any technicians, but it is war and called it a day.

I don't doubt their Russian, just the elevator stuck story. My guess is the Russian telegrams found the picture and spread it then some ukies make up the stuck part and spread it on their telegrams. Modern info warfare :)

isn't this from the nuclear power plant storming?

These dumbasses are just role fillers. The real mercenaries are from the Wagner group. Idk how good the wagner group is but they can't be more retarded than these fucks.

Wagner group get paid significantly more than a Russian regular afaik.

DOOR STUCK!
DOOR STUCK!

Attached: unknown.png (1280x685, 1.43M)

Kek I just noticed the mirror

Most got slaughtered along with the infidels from Chechnya trying to take Antonov airport.

What i don't understand is why this "backstory" went viral two days after the picture did?

kek do Russian soldiers really wear uniforms made by Adidas?

Attached: 1594196630909.jpg (1145x1810, 184.6K)

Rat that stole food and was too dumb and lazy to take the stairs face

Jews are so fucking ugly.