>vaxx information comes out
>it isn't really that bad, turns out they larp as being able to edit genes
>over 95% of vials only find radioactive or toxic metals within them
>suddenly war begins
>ukraine claims russia shelling nuclear facilities
>russia claiming ukiraine is doing it for false flag event
>news agencies already trying to seed ideas of nuclear clouds over europe
>deaths from the vaxxes can now be blamed on this fake nuclear event
>"proof" nukes are real (they aren't) when people tested as radioactive (it's from the injection)

AAAAAAAAAAH
THE WEF NIGGERS ARE FALSE FLAGGING THIS ENTIRE SHIT

PUTIN IS UNDER CONTROL OF THIS WEF
UKRAINE IS UNDER CONTROL
IT'S JEWISH LIES ALL THE WAY DOWN

FUCKKKKKKKKK
DON'T LET THEM FAKE NUKE US BROS

Attached: 1623318633359.png (1017x1445, 781.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/bG52kTWUuAzw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AAAAAAAAAH THEY'RE DELETING THIS SHIT
BUMP IT RETARDS

Attached: 1645004381659.png (1328x1358, 309.94K)

>Zaporozhie reactor blows causing 20,000 Covid deaths. Get the vaccine.

>inb4 thank goodness they were vaxxed.
>Would have been worse were they to be unvaxxed

yep they need something to cover the sides

HOLY SLIDE

bump, this is getting slid hard. ukraine is just trying to get people's minds off of how ineffective and dangerous the shots are.

Eh, you guys are getting pretty desperate at this point. I thought the mass deaths were supposed to happen last September or so.

Two more weeks. It's programed in the bismuth circuits of the nano bots embedded in the carbon tunnel tht replaced your vein at the time of injection.

it's not deaths retard they're covering up the sides with it

>THE WEF IS PLANNING A FALSE FLAG TO COVER UP VACCINE DEATHS
THIS.

Attached: Why 4Chan is being slid with shillers pushing the brother war for bankers (Late Feb 2022), (Covid enables Big Pharma to profit bigly to enslave you and your descendents forever).png (1080x3773, 483.79K)

>IT'S JEWISH LIES ALL THE WAY DOWN
And this.

Attached: WEF — Leaders – Putin & Zelenskyy.png (1328x1358, 308.22K)

>every little thing I experience is from a vaccine I’m too stupid to comprehend

I stubbed my toe and it bruised, guess that damn vaccine back at it.

say aren’t the retards saying the vaccine is evil the same ones frothing and shitting their pants about Chinese bioweapons? Please do keep refusing these modern medical treatments and leave more for us that can afford them. Peasant.

take three doses

you may get
two weeks of flu protection
or
any number of 1,292 atrocious ailments

Bro, I want you to stop for one fucking second, and look up a video of what radioactive material does to the human body. Jesus fucking christ the jab is shit but it's not that buddy.

>Bro 2 more weeks bro the vaxx are dead bro
Nigger, I've never had a vaccine and I think you're a fucking retard.

what am i suppose to be looking at

it's to sell the nuke lie you stupid fuck
then everyone has to believe there's some invisible nuke threat and everyone is a complacent slave through fear manipulation for all eternity

the nuke lie is their biggest psyop

Attached: 1625465154017.png (739x1072, 313.57K)

Both Putin and Zelenskyy are WEF-connected.
bitchute.com/video/bG52kTWUuAzw/

Attached: History in the Taking.jpg (820x1024, 215.24K)

100 percent correct. Theyre trying to do a sloppy war so people try to focus on it. I think its kind of a mix of people who realize it who have the shot and people who dont realize it yet. But its still fucked the jews are ready to press the end button because they fucked up

The amount of radiation that has leaked is relatively higher but not absolutely higher. This is made up shit like vaccine efficacy.

For this to affect you, would would have to stay there for 45 years.

it's injected into you, monkey
>Bismuth is a chemical element with the symbol Bi and atomic number 83. It is a post-transition metal, radioactive, and one of the pnictogens with chemical properties resembling its lighter group 15 siblings arsenic and antimony. Elemental bismuth may occur naturally, and its sulfide and oxide forms are important commercial ores. Bismuth is the most naturally diamagnetic element and has one of the lowest values of thermal conductivity among metals.

Attached: 1615367001732.png (864x650, 85.8K)

the vaxx is to prevent against possible bioweapon use by chinese actors you fukkin nob, its why china and india dont give a fuck about vaxxes cause they are the ones who are going to unleashe muh

>yellowshitskinpoofever22forever4u Omegacron

shut the fuck up kike. Evidence has been flying around for years of how evil this plan has been. They got away with genetically altering men and women for a "Peaceful world" Its just greedy rich people who act like children.

>Implying that a super-elite group of individuals has orchestrated this war to created an explanation for the rise of cancer cases in Europe.

Bros, please tell me this sort of evil doesn't actually exist.

not real
quit being scared of invisible jew threats

>need population reduction
>fake a pandemic
>causes cancer and death
>normies might figure it out and flip
>totally cool because fake war
>how does that cover up the real deaths you ask?
>fake nuclear exchange
>won't that kill innocent people
>population reduction is the goal, bro
I'm Lovin' it.™

Attached: honkette.jpg (545x410, 19.04K)

Assuming the image you posted isn't as retarded as 99% of other vax shizoposting, then...
>but in 2003 it was discovered to be extremely weakly radioactive: its only primordial isotope, bismuth-209, decays via alpha decay with a half-life more than a billion times the estimated age of the universe.

Ironically, exactly the same came to my mind as well lately.

Kikes might even fake a nuclear war using ordinary explosives, claiming they were nuclear.

Which normie owns a geiger counter these days?

None.