Is he the most based and redpilled normie?

What are pols thoughts on this lil nigga. He just dropped a vid on the WEF and called for violent Revolution

youtu.be/6G3nWyoQ5CQ

Attached: 628C0F58-4BEC-48A5-84B7-E722B7A56019.jpg (2778x1284, 139.41K)

Who exactly is his audience?
He takes the Sean Hannity approach to patronization. Seems like a nice guy but do you think liberals are watching his content?

Prior to 2016, probably, not now. He's gotten more political lately

I believe he is pushed as a satirist who lambastes covid restrictions without ever mentioning the elephant in the room.

Attached: 1644589660552.gif (306x386, 2.17M)

Used to love that ginger-nigger. Haven't really followed him in years, man is op af. Needs nerf.

He is cute

Magatards and crystal ladies.

Made a thread about him recently. It's cool cause he was a turbo normie now he's based. Hopefully more people are following this transformation.

Hes a second string Ryan long

His character is great , at a passing glance you think he is a soiboi beta cuck .

Master troll

Yeah his latest video is fire. Watching it now. I hadn't seen a lot of those speeches but knew what was going on from lurking here.

They really just come out and say it don't they, luckily for them normies really are cattle.

I like JP. Fuck anyone who doesn't.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (965x679, 477.87K)

"deep state"

JEEEEEWWWWWSSSSSS

Attached: 1645640873648.png (363x334, 182.25K)

his videos are basically a series of strawman and cherry-picking idiocies

That video is a re-cap of much that we already know about the WEF and the kike that controls most of the world via stocks (fink of blackrock bank). Creating a global digital surveillance system and a corporatist government is as fascist and tyrannical as you can get. There's only one solution.

He really revealed his power level in this video. Nowhere left to go from here but the limit break.

I went to high school with him and heard when he was a senior he banged a freshman a in a taco bell dumpster. Anyways some of the things he says are moderately funny and topical but every time i see him i think bowling green ohio taco bell dumpster with a 14 year old LOLOOOOHBOY this dude has come a long way

I like his shitposting version of sarcasm kek

Attached: 090304-f-3192b-401.jpg (1600x1267, 156.98K)

sounds like a chad

Attached: normalizetesting.png (704x976, 335.96K)

I think hes got the right approach, no other way normies get interested in this shit other than comedy and sarcasm

Considering he looks American, is possible

remember this?

Attached: the royal bastard.jpg (474x355, 28.72K)

Yeah, I saw his transformation in real time. He was keeping things pretty balanced, making fun of both sides, up until the faux-lection, iirc. He started calling out the left's out of control bullshit...arguing that they need to come "back" to their senses...but then realized they're just crazy. He recently came out as pro-2A after being anti-gun for years.