Imagine actually supporting Ukraine

Imagine actually supporting Ukraine

Attached: 1632185410512.png (457x457, 361.08K)

When are they adding Ukraine colors to the LGBT flag?

No

Literal desecration of The Flag.
Fat retards wearing it around walshart also pisses me off.

>desecrating the US flag
Member when the NPCs whined about the right wing US flags like 'thin blue line' or whatever?

>desecrating the flag
Who the fuck cares? The US is the great satan.

It's ironic because I care so little now.
But they are massive hypocrites for doing it.

imagine having north korea, venezuela, syria, iran and burma as your only allies.

Pelosi got caught doing dirty stuff in Ukraine

Attached: IMG_20220226_130812.jpg (1080x930, 151.22K)

Imagine being some Ukrainian trapped in some basement who hasn't eaten in days.
>Oh look, they made us a flag but they couldn't airdrop a fucking sandwich.

Imagine actually supporting Russia

Attached: Ukrainian refugees1.jpg (1644x1096, 221.98K)

its quite funny watch Any Forums toile about russia-ukraine. on one hand you have neo nazis and they are, like, so based and valid etc. and on the other ruskies literally wiping their ass with condemnations by nato and the eu which is also le based. one is the correct choice though and as always logic prevaled and rebbitors were btfo'd as per usual.

When did my country get filled up with Russian dick sucking cucks?

Imagine supporting anyone. There is no one left on earth worth supporting. It's all evil.

I am Lakchimp, I am Bananastani, I am Chechaboon, Ingorilla, RussApe, Tataranderthal, long-nosed monkey, Monkdvin, Orangussetian.

Attached: 1646529142137.png (303x335, 123.35K)

this q fella sounds like a schizo

wtf i'm not some flag worshipper but isn't this blasphemous? i'd rather see them burning the american flag because then it's just a disagreement with their peers but this is straight up fucking creepy.

Imagine not hating both sides

I'm surprised libtards haven't re-appropriated Blue Lives Matter to be a pro-Ukraine thing

Anglos always like to have their little pet pawns like Belgium in WWI

Attached: 800px-British_Empire_Union_WWI_poster.jpg (800x1228, 402.93K)

for what? Neither has ever bothered me.

the retarded shilling about Putin (how he wants to put all ukie gays in camps and such shit) made me wonder how much shit we hear about Hitler is fake too

Attached: second-least-rare-pepe.jpg (670x547, 57.49K)

The only thing you need to know about Hitler is that he killed more white people than jews.