Transgender woman who fled to US to escape violence in Latin America murdered

local12.com/news/nation-world/transgender-woman-who-fled-to-us-to-escape-violence-in-latin-america-murdered-paloma-vazquez-homicide-killing-dead-crime-gun-violence-fatal-shooting-investigation-police-gender-identity-based-violence-lgbt-lgbtq-latina-houston-texas-cincinnati-ohio
"She had just moved into her new apartment and was very excited about decorating," said Gia Pacheco, a friend of the victim.
"Whenever a trans person is killed, they are killed because they are trans," she said.
Police have not been able to find any of Vazquez's relatives. They are also still searching for a suspect.

Attached: Paloma_Vazquez.jpg (984x850, 172.12K)

>finishing our job
based

Attached: 1620346814089s.jpg (125x125, 2.78K)

fucking faggot butt fucker!

Attached: tranny car crash, not metaphor.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

Does anyone even give a shit if you're gay or trans in Latin America? Don't they have the highest rates of homosexuality? Don't people goto Brazil and Mexico to transition all the time?

Aren't they everywhere?

>she
>murdered

NIGGERS - 1
FAGGOTS - 0

Attached: 3476947635234 - Copy.jpg (1500x844, 106.27K)

transgender woman = man

So he took a guy back to his place and then got murdered when the guy found out?

>murdered
Doubt.
41%

kek, they all die in the end by either their hand or ours

Yes but they don't get special treatment like they do in firstie countries

*by niggers

many such cases

Did she tweak so hard she crashed into a tree?

So people just call them faggots and thats it? Like they're not being attacked they're just having mean words thrown their way?

You've really got to turn off the TV.

PUTIN !!!!

Yeah p much
The problem here starts when they want to be treated like what they see in unitedstatian news

Hopefully she got some good dick while she was here.

Oh no that sucks.

this

who invited this dude to the us/ nobody

Attached: trans monster.jpg (968x1005, 245.72K)

Don't want to get ahead of myself here, but I heard a local rumor in South Texas that the troon was a money launderer for a Mexican cartel. It tried to steal money from the cartel but got caught and enriched.

BY GOD
THIS INFORMATION HAS SENT MY SIDES INTO ORBIT

Attached: 1644357496312.jpg (433x419, 118.18K)

Good

>houston
niggers

That was my first thought. Like it was probably a mule or something. Most murders are drug related and the tranny angle is probably a way to hide that in this case or a journo trying to win brownie points.

>Don't people goto Brazil and Mexico to transition all the time?
That has nothing to do with the rate of trans people though, first worlders go to third world countries to perform all kind of unnecessary medical operations cause its incredibly cheap compared to your own countries and doctors here will perform almost anything sick mind can conjure up as long as you sign some papers which clears them of liability.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,101010 01c5ca27c6.u8.jpg (750x1000, 68.44K)

You were based today America.