/WW3 preparation thread/

Apart from trivial political stances and over-reacting in internet, Do you really plan to flee away from WW3 Any Forums ?

- Me : Yes. I persuaded my father to be going the way to South America soon as family.
Everyone around me treat me as if I'm hoaxed by too much of media press.

If you ask me why it will be happening for real, I can explain to you. and I am planning this flee way for real. I am a South Korean citizen who finished conscription.

Attached: endofworld.png (590x784, 397.3K)

Where in South America ara you planning to go exactly?

Since I live in an quiet, boring and irrelevant country in between two giant nations that grab all the attention to themselves, I have no need to leave.
Also checked trips.

el coreANO

This war World War 3 is going to happen because this is what core of West is desiring and planning.

We are sometimes very numb regarding the fact that, World War 1 , 2 all happened in the very recent decades.
and whenever it happens, it wasn't that big deal to simple delete around 4~10% percentage of population from earth.
the different as it goes by is that it will be more short time, (but short time war that is thick and fierce enough to wipe out the population in simple days. Because majorly it will be missails and nuclear explosions)

It's been only 80 years since WW2 happened, and I have no idea from what clue you would be so sure to judge human sanity is that firm for this to not occur again.

Why West desired this war originally? I can also explain this in-depth explanation. if you ask me. I am taking this entirely serious.
and certainly it will be happening. (WW3)

it all runs down to your willingness to trade off your economic safety for your physical safety. Salaries, HDI, infrastructure and services are x1000 times better in SK, but you're one of the first countries that would turn into a meat grinder if a global conflict breaks out. On the other hand, Latam will be one of the few places to remain relatively untouched by economic and war destruction, but you'll have to come prepared for a bunch of problems we face with every day (corruption, lack of infrastructure, violent crime, low wages, financial instability).
are you willing to make such a tradeoff?

I was exactly thinking about Uruguay, but then looked at the homicide rates of your country about (10/100,000)

so idk. Maybe I will be heading to Southern area of Argentina, near Antarctica

I wish what I am thinking of to be false. and it would be just short family trip so I can come back to South Korea. but, perhaps it wouldn't be that easy.
This war isn't going to be finished as Russia VS Ukraine.
it will soon expand to Russia vs Europe, and then China vs Taiwan, North Korea vs South Korea.

Well. I am an IT field working person myself. and it's been about 6 years that I was in the status of self-employed. (Economically though, not so well, I will just go to South America after making some loans from the bank. and will be busy for a while to convert them in Crypto - Just because it is very fluent currency. not because I am believing it will go up. - for 1 year front I expect it to be downtrending. but still, better than carrying actual golds in your pocket cause it oftenly occurs seizure in airport due to tarriffs in some countries)

I am now age 25, my father is 60.
While I'm away to abroad I will make sure to educate him to be well adopted to working form like I have.
(But still I am not sure if I would be completely broke over there during my sojourning period so idk)

I am thinking to go to far Southern area of South America and get stick to there for years until the situation gets much better.
I have no idea about the rent prices though. roughly guessing it will be between 300~500$ in case of small place. - but again I happened to know there are not so many apartments over there.

it's the lowlifes killing each other, typical middle class NPCs won't suffer murder

If we were under more normal circumstances worldwide I'd advise you to stay in some contries for at least a weak and see if you can adapt to it or not. The Southern Cone is literally the best part in this God forsaken continent, so your options are Chile, Argentina or my country, you'll probably like Tierra del Fuego which is located in the southern part of Argentina, but consider that Argentina isn't going through a good moment, economically and politically. That can be benefical to you if yo have a lot of money (practically if you earn more than ~700US$ a month), consider as well how high are taxes in Argentina and how many of them exist.

Attached: F0D.jpg (205x324, 7.16K)

I'd say Bolivia but god damn it the people is fucking awful

Also this, most of these homicides are commited by subhumans in places of the capital city that you'll literally never go, apart from that, it is very safe anywhere.

I am just surprised by most of people who don't take it seriously or pretentiously-serious. - Which is over-reacting only to drag attention but not really preparing what they would do in practical sides.

It's absolute madness for people like me.
You might be taking it joke as if the issue is about siding with either Ukraine or Russia. but that's absolutely wrong.
You have no idea at all what's coming for next.

as soon as I saw the news, that NATO and west seized Russia's foreign currency capital, 95% of them seized.
I thought to myself "oh fuck. it really begins.... "

90% of this Any Forums roleplay tards literally have no picture at all what's coming soon. They care only to be standing as /right/ or /left/
while they are neglecting the chances to save their family to be melt from nuclear war.
It will be literal nuclear war. the period of it's going will be short, but it will be literally the thickest war existed in this planet.

Hey bug boy you are welcome here as long as you hate kikes, niggers and faggots

OP, I'm not trying to discourage you but this continent won't make it easy for you.
If you're going to Argentina's south you should be aware there are tensions between the Chilean/Argentine aboriginals (Mapuches) and both our countries.
Masons in the UK have the "Mapuche foundation" or some shit and they WILL provide them with weapons and they will encourage dissent to fan the fire of racial hate.

>but then looked at the homicide rates of your country about (10/100,000)
If you think that's high you're never gonna make it here. You basically have to accept the fact that you could be robbed/killed at any time. Especially if you barely know the language and appear as the "rich chinese" who came out of nowhere.

If you want to stay in Argentina my advise is for you to temporarily go to Buenos Aires, stay there at least half a year and network with the Koreans living there. There's a Korean neighborhood but it's in a very shitty area of the city. You will be shocked and disgusted by all the people in there.

Also, learn the language like right now. You won't make it with just English unless you seclude in a bubble and I don't think that's even possible in the deep southern Patagonia.

Eh. So long as you do something interesting, like psyop the locals into militant catholicism to go on a reconquista against the cartels who are all santa muerte heretics

if you're an IT guy you can work anywhere, even from a small town.
In towns and small cities, you rent houses or cabins for a time. If you can speak fluent spanish you can reach a deal with the landlord (that's how things work here, lax rules and more bargain)
It's totally possible to have a normal life here if you have the right skills and are willing to work.
Just learn spanish and be prepared for people to call you "chinese" th0

I don't think it's possible to live here in the long term without developing the "spic sixth sense".
Euros and Asians don't have that survival instinct as strong as ours, where even if you live in a rich neighborhood you have to keep your eyes open for robbing niggers. Even in the workplace and daily life, people trying to fuck you up and swindle you.
Even tourists are easily taken advantage of for that reason, not only in argentina but the entire Latin America

>Masons in the UK have the "Mapuche foundation" or some shit and they WILL provide them with weapons and they will encourage dissent to fan the fire of racial hate
Oh, bongs do this kind of stuff with you guys as well? Small world. They've done this here in the past, and will likely attempt it again in the future.

For some people on earth,
rather than perceiving the majority of population as 'human' itself,
It is more important to make the power to be subjugated under their own hands.

You would say Jewish bankers in US. but I wouldnt perticularily specify the name as jewish but anyway,

if you know the history, especially in economic phase,
the reasons how US happened to acquire biggest portion of world economy was through world wars. and for most of times successfully having their mainland to be really damaged.

people should know this wars was happened under the purpose, 'to move percentage of power and converge them'
and it really happened that wise for the last several wars.
As every such worldwise scaled wars begun, the proportion that economy of west happened to be larger, bigger, also easy controllable. (by weakness of democracy system)

the people behind the banks, Just as you would know seeing many countries, They dont care if any policy will harm your place's identity. the identity of race, the identity of nation, the identity of ideology,
they don't care.

You find that example from any typical western countries. but then, you should remember what they have in their mind is "as long as I get more power, I dont give a fuck how bottom-life of my nation will get along other bottom-life kinds"

what they're interested is how much of portion of power they would succeed to scratch everytime that it happens.
even if every nuclear weapons get exploded from this world just now moment immediately, for them it would be mere counting number game.

Useless though. everytime I am trying to explain to most of people around me. most of people are just so busy with their own plan with their own land.
I wish what I am imagining to be wrong. but it is so hard to deny it.

calla lacra