User, why are you a leaching parasite that your parents will never be proud of?

Attached: YOU.jpg (500x498, 19.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-36_gAvzj3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>leaching
You're illiterate.

Sexual gratification

Pride is for gays, pride is a sin.

Just spend half a mil for a house bro or spend $1500 a month to live next to Puerto Ricans with no parking. It's easy bro.

Give jobs to men who have been unemployed for a long time, then.

Whatever

Because society is a leeching parasite. Half of your paycheck goes to fund people that are more insane than you.

I'm just not going to work for ZOG, not gonna do it.

Attached: 1622374948455.jpg (924x763, 127.35K)

Why are you a leaching parasite that humanity will never be proud of (at least the less stupid ones)?

This.

Attached: 1646164708180.png (1250x833, 423.24K)

That's what they get for giving birth to me. I didn't ask for this

Attached: 1618712007030.jpg (450x405, 39.74K)

I moved out when I was 16, graduated from college with a BS in civil engineering, then became an architectural engineer. Now I'm a PE making bank and have two kids.
People who live with their boomer parents are faggots.

Attached: 1645306602226-pol.png (656x555, 505.51K)

Yup, look what they do for black people with our tax money while they expect us to slave and stay poor, I mean what fucking justice is this?

Attached: 10milfortheblacks.png (1429x754, 887.51K)

Because it was more worthwhile than actually participating

That's what I'm here to find out.

Attached: 1646280231053.jpg (904x864, 83.77K)

Gonna burn these houses down

Agreed. Based. This wasn't addressed at you, but I like your story. I couldn't stand the faggotry in the circle jerk post on here where people were saying the opposite and congratulating one another for being failures.

I wonder what happens when the gibs run out?

Yet you are here. If your story is true I wonder how much debt you were in.

>bruh don't save money just rent a place and wageslave for 40 years for social acceptance
cope

To me you guys are the failures

Attached: 1627632200101.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

i am in anons photo and i dont like it

Why are you attacking me!

Do you think redditors parents are proud of their gay tranny kids? Do you think these thot hoes's parents are proud? How about all the criminals from single parent households, you think their parents are proud? Even when you're doing nothing significant is better than being a fucking criminal or whore. Think about that.

Anarchy. Remember, DON'T commit tax evasion. DON'T buy precious metals and Monero and hide it from the government. DON'T get on welfare.

Attached: ^SMELL THE CASH.gif (656x492, 1.85M)

Unironically more prouder than their son who is a mooch.

I'll make $230k in 2022.
My mother will still call me poor. My father will think I'm a failure until I'm driving a ferarri.

Imagine being lonely and then having to work to support the people who get to have families.

I'm not contributing to you, you piece of shit. Go away.

>Do you think redditors parents are proud of their gay tranny kids?
Imagine if this was your kid lol
youtube.com/watch?v=-36_gAvzj3o

Yet whites routinely vote for politicians who destroy the culture and community, watch sports which glorify blacks, and Hollywood movies which elevate them to gods.

Lol you freaks are smart enough to realize you're cucks but too cucked to snap out of it.

Holy shit, I copy and pasted your typo. LOL

I don't have much of a choice given my situation here (lots of triggered homosexual jews and a population of absolute retards cooperating with them). Still participating in the Berg collective again doesn't seem promising to me at all.

The last case of extreme retardation was jews getting away with poisoning by claiming a serious of absurd symptoms were casued by kidney stones.
And the fucking retards, freemasons and jews here went along with it.

shitskin detected

I'm doing 99% of the housework and cooking so in my mind it's justified
Besides, nobody truly gives a shit about me besides my family and friends. Why should I break my back getting scraps from soulless corporations when I can help my family AND have spare time for my own interests?

Attached: 2fat2give.jpg (825x720, 55.73K)