Literally anyone could say "I'm not a big fan of the alphabet people" and you'd simp for them and excuse everything...

Literally anyone could say "I'm not a big fan of the alphabet people" and you'd simp for them and excuse everything they did and thought

Attached: Gay_Pride_Flag.svg.png (1200x741, 1.36K)

No one cares, butthurt fin

I'll take that as a "yes"

Will you choose lgbtiqp or 1st wave feminism? You have to choose one. You cannot choose 'other.'

don't try and destroy everything and get mad when people fight back faggot

As a mostly homosexual man on estrogen I don't think feminism is really for me (or to participate in)

Well considering Any Forums has already proven they'll gladly support the massacre of innocent civilians under the guise of anti-LGBTQ sentiment, yes. It's a mix of easily manipulatable, stupid, gullible, and deep seated contrarianism.

go back faggot

You guys are fine in my book

Attached: Screenshot_20220124-185453~2.png (1080x2171, 934.44K)

who cares? your book is gay

none of these people will ever go to live in north korea, afghanistan or now russia.

Nope. They uniroincally wish for the deaths of their own citizens. That's how mentally ill most of this board is. Lost at life, so they have to wish for the destruction of everything because it's too hard to like...get out of bed and protest.

Based, do you happen to know their twitter or onlyfans?

You talk about a covert globalist cabal who orchestrate world politics, but also believe that giving individual queers the rope will save the world

>you'd
Who are you debating?

Attached: just nutted to this.jpg (360x720, 123.86K)

The local consensus (not including you apparently)

Nah at my work the boss always complains about fags and most of us agree except the 2 guys who have fag brother in laws.

We openly talked that we wouldnt vote for gay marriage.

So the ones who know and are related to gay couples don't mind gay people? Not sure what that's got to do with what I said, but makes sense

Oh I guess you meant that not all of you want to just lynch all of us
I mostly just meant the hivemind on this board

Killing faggots is exceptionally based but just telling you Sodomite filth to keep it private and not become an all encompassing cult is enough.
This is why I support Russia over the globohomos and why I actually prefer it when they send in the Chechens to eradicate you.
I used to think I could live with you guys, but I can't deal with the way you started going after the kids and mutilating them, now you must be destroyed faggot.

no, I dont believe that
I dont want to kill any gay person, I dont even think people are gay
I think people are pushing propaganda on the masses though yes

POPA.

Attached: Sodomy Rainbow.jpg (2550x3300, 476.03K)

Nazarene moment

Attached: F3BEE01A-5DA8-4F03-8669-BC0AAC1460CE.jpg (492x555, 56.93K)

I'm not a big fan of the alphabet people

>going after the kids and mutilating them
I'm personally as guilty of that as you are of exterminating the abbos
Idk what POPA is, but I don't think you should be eating shellfish or mixing fabrics either
I assume your foreskin is gone though

>on estrogen
You claim to love men and be a man yourself yet you take chemicals to look like women.

Attached: F37C4273-527A-4F19-9CC3-073EAFD65A42.jpg (300x300, 31.53K)

actually yes. This is why I respect communists more than liberals. At least they have an understanding of how corrupt the system is, even if their solutions are retarded

Attached: based.jpg (498x498, 36.91K)

Looking younger and more feminine doesn't make me not a man
And the mental effects are the most important to me