When did you realize we live in the end time?

Soon an army of 200 million will be marching to Europe

Attached: 1645973051005.jpg (4800x2700, 2.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/15866/take-a-rare-peek-inside-chinas-expansive-joint-battle-command-center
townhall.com/columnists/austinbay/2020/11/26/china-prepares-for-informationized-war-n2580711
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_and_conquests
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

200 million army welcome

when did you realize we don't?
this is the beginning of tribulation.
quit being in such a rush, you aren't in charge of this you fucking control freak human. you're as bad as the jews.

I don’t care if it’s an alien invasion and they’re gonna cum in everyone’s ears. I just don’t care.

Putin isn't the only one with nukes. Doing that woulld not end well for him.

You say that like it's a bad thing.
War makes you stronger, not weaker.

I cannot wait for real conflict, and to see the people around me grow and understand pain on a massive scale, the children born in such a time will be hardy and worth fighting for.

>200 million
u wot m8

You haven't seen a glimpse of what the End times means.
But you will, nigger

Attached: 1645377325643.webm (384x288, 1.44M)

So they will invade Ukraine first? Through Donbass?
Oh well. Looks like it's time to dig a fucking grand canyon there. There's no way we can fit and feed 200m POWs

There’s no end time. It’s just a time of change.

Attached: 110798B2-AD30-443F-A42A-104C333E8FD0.gif (1037x186, 3.22M)

Russia dont even have 200mil people so who are you talking about?

>When did you realize we live in the end time?
People have been saying this for.... Ever.

>Army of 200 Million Billion Gorillion
There's no such thing, user.

Attached: ride.gif (320x193, 1.13M)

Soon an army of 200 million Russian asiatics will march to Evropa and NATO’s men of the west will have to stop them. It shall be epic. It will be like Troy, Thermopylae, and Lord of the Rings combined. New heroes will be made from this war.

The end time will be in several trillion years when the last star dies. Any conspiracy theories about the end time being the present age is reptilian propaganda.

bring on the 1000 mile convoy and see what happens

imagine if they cut it to a 100 million man army, and they used the other 100 million to actually do something useful? they would make it so you didnt even need the first 100 million to be soldiers in the first place.

this is why god gets mad at everyone. if you have the resources to pay 200 million to march around and play war, you could be doing something beneficial instead. you're just choosing not to.

I'm actually really curious how the chinks would do in a modern war. I bet it would be insanely messy and a million times worse than what Russia's been doing in Ukraine. They have a really high level of corruption and backwards systems, and zero regard for their civilians lives. At the end of the day they could and probably would just throw numbers at things until it worked. Maybe their state of the art equipment will perform as expected or better but I'm guessing a lot of it won't be well maintained or things won't exist bc some higher ups wanted to make money

>(((End Times)))
Stop thinking like the Jews sheep.

Please blow your retard head off

the rail to europe is deep inside russia

Attached: 1633159424421.jpg (5184x3328, 2.44M)

To win a war you need strong soldiers who believe in their cause and are willing to kill for it. Chinese are none of these things.

You're assuming it will only be russia supplying soldiers in the region. Though you do have a point even if all of nato deployed soldiers it is very unlikely to reach 200 million soldiers. Considering most nations don't even have 1 million in their military they'd have to basically draft every male age 16 - 35 across nato since 200 million is a army about 2/3 the size of America's population. Take off a 0 or 2 on that estimate.

This, fuck these retarded threads

>he still believes the universe myth
Grow up, user.

>Chinese are none of these things
I believe you are projecting

Attached: 1619979665224.webm (782x440, 1.99M)

China, unlike Russia, is heavily modifying its command structure and unified combat operations. All their combat exercises combine either multiple or all their branches at once and they're reorganizing their whole armed forces under a unified command pretty similar to the US SOCOM.

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/15866/take-a-rare-peek-inside-chinas-expansive-joint-battle-command-center

They're also investing billions in data-centric warfare.

townhall.com/columnists/austinbay/2020/11/26/china-prepares-for-informationized-war-n2580711

Chinese don't need a cause. If some autority tells them what do do, they just do it. No questions asked.
Like the Japanese in WW2

>data-centric warfare
it's basically local area networked autonomous task forces

Reptilians hard at work ineffectually trying to mammals to wipe themselves out.

True, I wonder how brainwashed most of them are about the party and protecting the state? It seems to me like a lot of china is just watching out for yourself bc they have to deal with other chinese all day and know everyones only there for themselves. They also haven't fought a war in a really long time if I'm remembering correctly, the last one was that excursion into vietnam, which hardly counts.

I just wonder how well it all performs once shit hits the fan

>Soon an army of 200 million will be marching to Europe
They have to march, because they can't sail.

Attached: chinese navy.webm (480x284, 2.91M)

I would love seeing what the chinese army is capable off.
Can't they attack so shitty country so we can just see ?

Fugg, I meant that guy

the last time China sent 25+ million people during a war, 99.9% died without even reaching any major objectives, let alone capturing them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_and_conquests

Just look at Ukraine and how hard they are fighting against a common enemy.
Imagine if bugman march on Europe and how united Europe will become?

It would be the best thing that could happen for Europe.

>Imagine trannies and libtards hanged to the street lamps
A man can dream

What was his end game?