Disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein caught smuggling Milk Duds in jail

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/disgraced-producer-harvey-weinstein-caught-smuggling-milk-duds-jail-rcna18859
It reminds me of the donut scene in the movie "Full Metal Jacket"

Attached: Milk_Duds.jpg (983x783, 175.92K)

He should be beaten within an inch of his life.
>over some milk duds?!
who said anything about milk duds?

bullshit. he's not even in jail.

He was reportedly found with 33 milk duds

tfw you taste like milk duds

Attached: emmah1112.jpg (634x1012, 103.02K)

>He should be beaten within an inch of his life.
For what?
He didn't do anything that evil. Did he even kill anyone? No, I don't think so.
The jews in government and finance are doing much worse to people than Weinstein ever did, and they're walking around free.

should've shoved them up his ass

Shove all 33 mild duds into his eyes.

>The jews in government and finance are doing much worse to people than Weinstein ever did
i know for a fact this is your serious take.
The reality is that Harvey Weinstein did more to help feminism than I wish was legal.
I'd have him hanged but for the opposite reason to you; because he helped feminists

lmao dis nigga eating milk duds

>because he helped feminists
How so, by fucking some dumb whores? How does that help or hurt feminists?

>
>>The jews in government and finance are doing much worse to people than Weinstein ever did
>i know for a fact this is your serious take.
>The reality is that Harvey Weinstein did more to help feminism than I wish was legal.
>I'd have him hanged but for the opposite reason to you; because he helped feminists
Do you know that Hitler copypasta? Hitler did more for Jews (the rich ones, not the poor, weak ones he killed) than any other person in the 20th century (except maybe Stalin).
I wouldn't be surprised if Hitler didn't do it for the jews and then at the end things got out of hand and he got scapegoated and suicided.
I feel like the same is happening to the Ukraine and Russia conflict. Two jews, fighting a war for the jew global network.
My ex was diagnosed with anti social personality disorder by a professional, so I know that these fuckers (psychos = jews) can lie for years no matter how intimate you are with them. You could be fucking Klaus "Anal" Schwab in the ass with a cotton swab AND STILL have no idea what he was really up to. These fuckers are insane, and if you give them billions of dollar and a fucking support network, it's over... The goycattle stand no chance. I honest to god used to laugh at conspiratards but the recent years and my personal experience have convinced me that 99% people are goy cattle and the people at the top are expert psychopaths that simply lie and have hidden illuminati-like plans 24/7 and fund their plans using billions, trillions of dollar and TOTAL cultural and propaganda domination of the world.

Hitler helped the jews and he destroyed Europe. Now, Europe is a fucking pie ready to be split among China, Russia, America, etc. Weinstein was the same (for Feminism). There's no organic movement at the top-level of society. All of it is sheep-tier psycho games. It's just goy-kike power dynamics, 24/7, 365 days a year.

Attached: FMJ jelly doughnut.jpg (480x360, 11.73K)

he never even did anything wrong. this was a political trial straight out of 1930s russia. I'm sad for him.

>everything I know I've learned from Any Forums
the post

did he smuggle them inside his ass?

Weistein is our guy? A jew?

wtf? I supported him his entire trial, I even donated to his defense team now he does this shit?! I’m fuming

>he never even did anything wrong
>he helped feminists

I can completely understand this lapse in judgment as I happen to like milk duds myself.

all he did was have sex with dumb mentally ill "actresses". I know that type of woman. She tells you she wants to be spanked, rough sex, scratches, no foreplay, no condom, no messages or any proof "in writing". Then you meet her and do that, and she goes to the police and cries rape, and mentally ill women are so fucked up they believe their own shit, and can even cry at will. It's fucked up. I imagine this guy is like me but thanks to his position and power he attracted thousands of these mentally ill useless bitches, like flies to flypaper. He caught them all, and then he got scapegoated by the legal and political system of LardLand, so that they add a new smokebomb in the crowd of goy-cattle brain dead covidiot NPCs. I fucking hate GOYCATTLE but then I remember... why hate the gun if someone shoots you? Goys are dumber than dirt. GOYS EXIST TO BE USED

I
WILL
CONVERT
TO
JUDAISM!

Why would Ryan Kavanaugh do that?