What manpad is it

what manpad is it

Attached: 1646470585643.webm (888x496, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9K32_Strela-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blender.

probably stinger... but the polish one is better suited for those short distances low altitudes shots.

hard to tell with just a trail...

are you assuming that rockets gender?

Its the strella-2 the germans provided, what they dont show is the 5 others they tried that didnt fire

Cope loser

The Germans allegedly dug some of these out of the bunker in some former commie shithole town in the east and FedExed them to Ukraine as a pity gift. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9K32_Strela-2

don't blame us for getting rid of all the moldy old shit.

Delicious Soldier Kyiv.

2018 Poland Excercise

Buy new glasses slanty eyes.

It could be an Igla or a Sterla. The speed is too off to be a Stinger.

Attached: FLAME EXHAUST.jpg (978x600, 21.74K)

This is where I'm putting my money.

We get less than 1 second of pre-impact video, it's difficult to see what sort of trajectory the helicopter is on.
But it's flying oddly low and slow and unsupported in a conveniently open area, and those that fired/filmed it seem totally unconcerned with any sort of counter attack.

Also notice how steady the camera is. It was obviously on some sort of mount meaning it was set up to frame this shot exactly dead center in that big open field.
At the last second it was forced to pan right. But there's no shakiness.
Seems far too convenient to be something as spur of the moment as a manpad used in a warzone.

what a shit webm

Attached: 1646505780781.webm (720x480, 2.99M)

Attached: 1633463695944.gif (430x288, 705.01K)

editing in the view count and PIP buttons is a nice touch. Still fake, but less gay now.

Is this from today ? the land looks dry

what on earth are you thinking supplying weapons to a war zone
do you have any idea how that ends up?

Attached: LusitaniaM.png (736x1200, 349.22K)

did that thing hit a fuel tank? why was the fire so huge immediately after impact? the stinger warhead is like 2lbs.

poor bastards were cooked alive

Where's the better footage? Link!!!

>black & white camo
Confirmed real

It's fake AF. Looking at the profile, the only Russian attack helo that fits the general profile is the KA-50. And it doesn't look like it has the two counter-rotating blades that the KA-50 has.

Attached: Capture.jpg (369x126, 5.51K)

what gets me is there isn't one with sound that I've seen yet. We can analyze the audio track forensically for tells and details that should and shouldn't be present. Also, the heat distortion waves at the current temps in Ukraine should show very close to the flame exhaust and beginning edge of the contrails, yet, they're missing.