Why would anyone volunteer to go into a war zone?

cbc.ca/news/world/canada-volunteers-ukraine-1.6369840

Attached: st-roumeliotis-going-to-fight.jpg (510x287, 14.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theanglishtimes.com/happenings/2022/03/crowds-in-belgrade-back-russia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lack of purpose in life

Because I hate life in the West where there's zero jobs or money.

For the challenge.

globohomos

cuck mentality + low IQ

There is more to life than making enough money to die comfortably. To a man without a wife or family, to die gloriously in combat has a certain allure.

If you're not signing up to fight in this war then your IQ is below 90.

I have a wife, but it's pointless living with her in a country with zero money, jobs, or ways to even feed yourself now that food is too expensive.

-they have no idea what it's like
-they have delusionals of hero grandeur
-they crave validation in their own sea of piss, and this gets them more

most likely going to get themselves killed, so I'm cool with it

t. zogvet

Some people genuinely enjoy killing and the thrill of being under the risk of death, others seek purpose in life by doing something they consider meaningful.

fucking this and no family/friend support to tell you how fucking retarded you are

The man in the picture has a wife and three kids.

We do know what it's like

But nothing can be worse than the hell that is living in the West.

Or maybe we don't but it's still better than the hellish existence in the West

I have a huge family and an amazing wife.

I'm still signing it because im not a fucking idiot who's too pansy to fight in war.

Eastern Europe isn't going to have much jobs or money if this war keeps going on and spilling into nearby countries.

Attached: pidor.png (616x809, 578.9K)

I went to Afghanistan because I was told we were getting attached to SF and it would be fun. It was fun, but not on this particular day.

Attached: 610C2343-2178-43FE-9C5E-46C260285257.jpg (3264x2448, 2.3M)

Because people lived in peacetimes for too long. They do not realize the terrors of war. That coupled with media glorifying war and how heroic soldiers are. They think its a game.
Literally. They think its some sort of joke that they will escape unscathed.

That's why im signing up to fight... it's a free job. Even if it's not paid in cash it's free room and board.

The horror of peacetime are far worse.

No jobs

No money

No way to escape homelessness.

Dying in combat is better than rotting away from homelessness.

if i wanted that "excitement" of having unwashed filthy dirt encrusted niggers shooting at me I'd move to chicago

you haven't seen the worst of it if you think society is anywhere nearly as bad as endless combat patrols in a godforsaken desert

because ukrainians will offer their 14 year old daughters to you

Because they're Serbs.

theanglishtimes.com/happenings/2022/03/crowds-in-belgrade-back-russia.html

Attached: 107731889_259224.jpg (960x960, 79.47K)

Society today is worse than a warzone.

At least warzone it's a quick death.

In modern society, you slowly rot and freeze on park benches while billionaire oligarchs occasionally throw bottles from their Audis and Porsches, eventually dying far younger that you would had you lived in the 50s.

Mental illness, you can’t refute this. These people are genuinely mentally ill NPC’s.

Under no circumstance.

I would not fight. Burn the government to the ground.

what a retard larp

We have a Ukranian population, knuckleheads. Just like our wacky muzzies they want adventure, this time sanctioned.

If you're not signing up for the war you're literally mentally ill.

Extreme cowardness is literally a diagnosed mental illness. The freaks too scared to sign up like little pansys may as well transition already.

Your trolling is poor.

boredom

Literal fucking retards OP. Seriously, one came to our freedom protest today to brag about how he, an old fat boomer, has bought a flight to go fighr in Ukraine. We were all like "K bud, be safe have fun. Good luck." Fuck off normie and go die for zog.

Yep, ive been trying to find how to join Russia

Imagine being too pansy to join the war so your mock the people who actually are brave enough to go.

You're a little girl.

Kek that’s why I enlisted, it pretty much saved me from being homeless.

There is nothing brave about suicide

g8 b8 m8

upvotes and retweets

Hello newfriend, what's the newest on reddit?

redditors are sheltered fags that have never seen anything remotely resembling a war. They've never been more than 50 miles from their 4k a month studio apartment. It is nothing more than virtue signaling. Every one of those dumb fags that actually went over there will be raped to death.

Staying in the West is suicide too.... if you're homeless you'll die very quickly.

Filtered.

Trolls don't get my time.

Freezing in Canadian winters is far worse than a war.

Imagine everynight, you sleep on a park bench under a shitty blanket with blasting know, pure pain.

They almost had to amputate a finger and the top of my ear. At least in war you just die instantly for the most part.

Because they think it will be neat and they get to larp. Until it gets hot and then they'll realize it's lots of sweating, feeling like dehydrated shit, retarded amounts of manual labour in ridiculously short amounts of time, getting covered in biohazard waste that used to be a human being, etc. Globohomo 1 vs globohomo 2 is a disaster right out of the gate.

That's still better than living in Canada where you freeze on park benches in the winter and homeless soup kitcheens run out of food.

>Freezing in Canadian winters is far worse than a war
Sure bud
I've slept outside in negative temps too. I would definitely prefer sleeping outside.
>At least in war you just die instantly for the most part
Only if you get lucky, most don't

Bet her minge stinks

>12 posts by this id
I think its safe to say that this they/them is going to Ukraine and probably will be /was/were soon. Godspeed, ‘old chap!

Yet you are on an electrical device typing from your park bench. Not sure where you are located, but I live in the bald freezing prairies and our homeless all survive, even the ones too drugged up and schizophrenic to be able to sign paperwork to take advantage of the housing units and shelters given to them.

Suicidal people and the young. Unfortunately humans don't really start perceiving their mortality until they are >30 and the amygdala has finally reached end stage.

Attached: 1584060039734m.jpg (1024x867, 122.39K)