Hey zoomies

read 1984. I know you pretend you have but you haven’t. and if you have, read it again, and really try to pay attention to what is happening in the story. it is 100x more rewarding for your brain to actually read the entire novel; hearing summarizations is not going to explain it to you.

Attached: F082F907-85E0-4D45-A41B-5F2CCEBAC969.jpg (360x640, 13.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/4ftd2f
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This a good book, I have an original copy of brave new world I've never read bc I'm a piece of shit. Just hoarding books in case the emps go off and internet is down, then I'll get around to reading Jung's 7 volume black book box set kek

I can't be bothered.
Communists are gay, government is fake and gay, voting is pointless and politicians should be killed, what else is there to know?

I got told Anlimal Farm's message was nefarious. Don't even try to refer to it a a "fairy tale"

>Just hoarding books in case the emps go off
Glad I'm not the only one. I still read every day, but i have a book hoarding problem

I mean, a good diagnostic when some idiot mentions 1984 is to respond like, "Oh, yeah, great book--remember the part where, uh... oh... wait, I totally forgot, what as the main character's name, again?" It's incredible how many times someone who wants to talk about the book will give you a blank stare.

george orwell was a faggot. authoritarianism is the answer. human nature is only an 'animal farm' amongst the lost unwashed heathen masses, like normies and the human trash freemasons.

>streamable.com/4ftd2f

I prefer A Tale Of Two Cities.

Attached: 9780141439600[1].jpg (412x650, 142.58K)

U pretty much nailed it

Yeah. I've read it on a whim long ago.
To this day, no other book has been as important to me as that one in the recognition and understanding of greater societal patterns.
To a comical degree, actually.

I've read it a long time ago.
Orwell was prophetic.
And?
It changes absolutely fucking nothing, we're still in the worst timeline.

Authoritarianism is always the asnwer. You can go full anarchy but sooner or later people will start making hierarchies. The problem we are facing is that the ones at the top are a bunch of demented sociopaths, willing to sacrifice the entire population.
You can't have a king using his own population as expendables slaves, because that kingdom will come crashing down at some point.

The ancient greeks called it pathocracy.

>oh... wait, I totally forgot, what as the main character's name, again?"
O'Brien.

Post the quote about women from the book, if you got it

It’s just good to refresh yourself with a re-reading. There’s some little details you might not notice initially.

kek

>"This is just like 1984! WAOOH!"
1984 is the most overrated shit of all time
>"Two Plus Two Equals F-five..."
So profound! So prophetic! Xsrrs homo

Double plus good comrade. Agreed that total thought control and rightthink is good.

Have you seen the movie? The movie is also extremely good, although of course you should read the book first.

betcha didn’t realize the screen that listened to Winston is a lot like a modern day computer or smart phone…huh wiseguy?

brave new world is way more accurate than 1984

why does the character's name matter?
out here memorizing character names rather than extrapolating themes and shit

>1984 is the most overrated shit of all time
It's only overrated because normies love to cite it cause they're anti-authoritarian. Except they'll engage in two minutes hate, by frothing at the mouth for Ukraine, spurred on by MSM... 5 minutes after talking about 1984.
I hate normies with a passion. They deserve the future.

I honestly think Orwell was in on it all.

Possibly. Huxley was also a pretty questionable character.

>They deserve the future.
That's a little bit over the line.

Huxley was in on it through family ties. Orwell was a disillusioned leftist

You deserve the society you live in, it's that simple user.

Dont be gay. They need to read gulag archipelago not some fictional faggotry

this