Watch this instead of salivating over a staged war...

bitchute.com/video/p55ZmvAcyjOt/

Watch this instead of salivating over a staged war. We need anons who can compile the list of the location of as many “elite” bunker. If a nuclear war erupts, and all things are pointing towards it, we need to take out their surface defenses and either destroy those inside with gas, explosives, etc. or seal them from the outside, so they starve to death. If we don’t do that those cockroaches will likely go out at some point, fed and strong and use their military equipment to wage war against the weakened remains of the surface dwellers (that’s you faggots)

Attached: 0AC2FF9A-D76D-46F9-A3F0-CD9D2A168A90.jpg (275x184, 7.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beyondthenarrative.ca/canadian-federal-politician-members-of-the-world-economic-forum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

We must hunt these niggers, no matter what. If they nuke the world and offer us the NWO as a salve, we must still hunt them.

I'll bite, good idea to know where rats hide.

Bump. This is true. Even if the thought of us doing this might keep them from starting a nuclear war. Like when they cancelled that WEF meeting when it got too much unexpected heat

Checked, start with the WEF people. Should be easy enough since they like to talk a lot about their infiltrations

This. They have a family that walks around in public

Glow nigger CIA Apocalypse Now? This glows BUT,,,,,,, hmm

Gimme a qrd before I watch the video I'm a busy man

Attached: Uh,_oh.png (699x518, 559.21K)

Would be good to have a kiwi user to dig into the sites in New Zealand, maybe even take a few trips to observe a few of them from a safe distance

The leafs have already been digging these fuckers up, maybe linkedin can help identify their networks?

beyondthenarrative.ca/canadian-federal-politician-members-of-the-world-economic-forum/

Watching rn it seems good so far. Lots of private jets have been flying around my home lately so maybe the fucks are abandoning ship

Explains how the social media propaganda is used to push towards a nuclear war, after which the fallout will do the rest while rats are hiding in their luxury vaults

All the best bunkers are in Antarctica and almost the entire planetary surface will be deathly radioactive for 98 years. It's game over, they won long ago. Enjoy what little time is left, feel free to kill kikels or nogs but all the elites are already underground.

I have a great tip for would be infiltrators. I don't give a fuck if you're left or right or a faggot or dilating. If you see a white or metal pipe sticking out from the ground, pour cement into it. Block the top off. This is a ventilation shaft for bunkers. Don't do it to backyard familiea that shit is retarded and rude. So it to the elites that sodomize their own kids for money. End their lines and break their cycles all in one go. New Zealand is a hot spot but so are the smoky mountains in the US and also mountains in Montana. Elites are despicable and deserve every bad thing that can happen to them. If liberals onew how bad it really was we would find common ground. Ground that has been painted red from child molestora

I will now watch your video. Thank you kindly

Attached: 37B323EB-D087-49A5-BEFC-FF14C0120157.jpg (250x250, 8.54K)

Then we have to build ours. We’d need to survive a year for the nuclear winter to dissipate I guess. I’d like someone to explain the harmful levels of radiation, but if they force a nuclear winter billions will die anyway

Checked. It's a good video for noobs about usa subversion but haven't gotten to anything about bunkers

Do it after the nuclear strikes begin. Just mark the places and share with other anons till then. Otherwise kikes will figure out they’ve been exposed if you fuck with their vent shafts prematurely

No but we should be making lists, lots of lists. We need to make sure anons are puns the whole world have lists of traitors, their crimes and their hiding places.

Don't forget the data centers. It's the brain of the AI. Cut the head off the snake.

Idk this seems like a nearly impossible task without somekind of computer virus with the intelligence/design of stuxnet or EMPs

Terry Davis PBUH would suggest wait in your car until they come out. Then you jost ,,well you know the rest.

That’s a big fucking list, we need it saved so it’s not lost once internet goes down. Remember, the information chaos we saw in the first couple of days of this staged invasion is nothing compared to when we lose connection with one another. We need verified lists of the enemy before then, this might be the last time to do it while things are still relatively calm

Agreed, im no coder but maybe with some simple scripts one could code a bot crawler that looks for keywords and orgs? Gonna need a new fat fucking hard drive for the end days

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-194558_Chrome.jpg (1080x2070, 1.23M)

Oh shit this annons back

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-194828_Chrome.jpg (1080x2070, 621.2K)

Hey I remember you

Bump for good idea

Attached: 45454545.gif (500x428, 370.74K)

I’m not an archivist kind of guy, I make plans but that minute shit is not for me. But I’ve implored anons to help with this project. For many who say they have nothing to do, or they don’t see how they could do anything this is it. We need archivist frens to use their autism and feed us with enough data to be able to mount a blitzkrieg against kikes. They’ll expect to be able to hide and then come out and through subversion claim they were always the good guys or they dindu nuffin. But if we know more or less who to expect and where we can strike hard and put them on defense or force their hand into an open conflict. Remember, those who deal with subterfuge always fear confrontation. This is a feminine tactic and depends on secrecy. But once we can recognize them they’ll never know when one of them gets a surprise bullet making them paranoid and fearful.

Checked for blessed thread
>they think they can fuck the earth and hide till it’s ok to come out, just know we will be waiting or resonating the hollows to dust with them in it
I’m sure there is already a list though user and it’s been getting knocked off for a while
God can move mountains