Was the Chechen War similar to what's going on in Ukraine

How did Putin curb stomp the Chechens into submission?

Attached: head-of-the-Chechen-Republic-Ramzan-Kadyrov-Getty-e1646057235294[1].jpg (1024x576, 120.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4f/2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rape.

>indiscriminately bomb Chechnya into submission because who tf cares about muslim mountain people
>Ukries are fellow Euros
>now have to slowly escalate the war into when you can justify indiscriminately bombing them
>cant show your full terror at the beginning yet

how the fuck are a couple of mountain Turks whiter than every single one of my fucking numbers kill me

Attached: DFCECCEE-DCB0-4AB2-A40A-DFF949377DAC.jpg (706x611, 103.72K)

indiscriminately bombing will be reserved for the invasion of UK after Putin takes Germany

so as to say for... Operation Blyatlion?

*neighbors fuck phone posting but I have all my putinmonke memes on here

Are all Chechens Muslims or they allow other religions? I assume they are anal about their Muslims ways

Allah (PBUH) wills it.

are all muslim. Maybe some are athiest.

Putin lost the war and agreed to pay tribute to one of the Chechen factions in exchange for subjugating the region and pretending they accept his rule. Chechens de-facto aren't subject to Russian law, while Kadyrov is free to do shit like kidnap a family of a federal judge from a city outside of Chechnya.

muslims dont say "peace be upon him" when referring to god. They say "sabahanu wa-ta ala" which roughly means "glorified and exalted". The abbreviation is swt.

Post a picture of that faggots gay ass boots lol

>Be russia
>Top World Superpower
>Kek at America over “muh vietnam” rice farmers
>Start war with Ukraine
>Supply shortages within 2 weeks
>Abandoned tanks out of fuel
>Soldiers surrendering left and right
>10,000 casualties in less than 2 weeks

What does Russia mean by this?

making chechens fight chechens and a brutal warfare against the civilian population with countless of massacres

Depends.
Under Jelzin it was a shitshow.
Putin played according to the same book he plays now. At first attempts to reduce civilian casualties, blocking all information from russian side, and as the dogs wouldn't be submissive, level itz

i think this is right.
today our media went from "ukraines defence" to "russian total war"
so i think things are going bad for hohos

Chechnya = 1 million stupid religious zealots with aks and a few rpgs.

Ukraine = 44 million stupid slavs with lots of advanced western heavy infantry weaponry.

America = Stupid mutts that ask stupid questions and ruin the internet for everyone else.

Chechens killed 7000 Russians
Russians killed 16000 Chechens
Some say there are still Chechen separatists in the mountains.

Attached: 1646175852744.png (678x525, 36.97K)

Putin never got over the power soviet union had

checked
>Supply shortages within 2 weeks
that's cause you are not aware of russian war doctrine. Russian doctrine is about establishing new headquarters and supply lines a few kilometers away from major enemy cities. The only reason their invasion seems to have stopped is due to this doctrine. They are establishing a base and managing their logistics. If you pay attention to recent movement of the russian army you'll notice some encirclement patterns, particularly in Pryluky (North-West Ukraine). That's actually an old soviet tactic used in ww2. Encirclement patterns can also be seen in the East and south.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4f/2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg

He literally lost.. Russia unironically pays jihadists to keep the peace. Cuck nation paying jizya

i read somewhere that part of why they are the way they are is because they mixed their old folk religion with islam

not sure if anyone knows any details about that

He didn't hold back then because he was fighting muslims terrorists. Now he's fighting fellow east slavs under the guise of liberating them from fascists so he has to restrain himself.

People living in Caucasus
Caucasian race
See the connection?

There are always separatists in the mountains. Somebody should level the mountains