For those opposed to political correctness: Learn respect

Something that really gets on my nerves is how people who are opposed to the casual use of defamatory language and the presumptions that come with them is how casually they use pejoratives that also come with negative presumptions.

If you've got a woman who treats people like shit, you've got a bitch.
If you've got a woman who sleep around, you've got a whore or a slut.
If you've got a black guy who steals, engages in gang warfare, and/or blames all of his self-inflicted life problems on a religious faith that whitey be racist, you've got a nigger.

Until you reach those thresholds, you should treat people with respect. Instead of saying "bitch" or "slut", say "lady", "girl", or "woman". Instead of saying "nigger", say "black man" or just don't reference his race at all. Fight a culture the presumes depravity with a culture that presumes innocence and treats people with respect by default.

Attached: 1440769036383.jpg (533x800, 48.99K)

k nigger

Nope. As white as they come. English and Scottish ancestor. Not that it makes any difference to my ideas, mind you.

*ancestry

Ok, nigger.

as you wish nigger slut

All blacks are niggers. Non-whites aren't welcome in the West.

go suck yourself fag

A wise man assumes the worst until proven wrong. All niggers are niggers until they prove they aren't.

I am not attracted to those types of bodies but if my wife somehow bloated after pregnancy and dressed like that I'd still fuck her sideways.

if you wouldn't you're gay

>not attracted to those types of bodies
Gay

God I would just pound that body into submission if I could get my hands on her. So fucking hot.

STFU nigger

Yes and no, I’m not going to go out of my way to berate in attack people in person unprovoked. I also believe that respect is earned not given, you’re not entitled to other peoples respect, kindness, or consideration until you’ve proven yourself to them that you’re worth their time. My father told me that and I think a lot of people in this world to learn something from that quote.

SHUT UP WHORE

Unless she is my wife and we decide to have a shit ton of kids there is no reason for her to have that much chub.

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-193147_Chrome.jpg (1080x2070, 1.28M)

guys, this pic is making my weiner feel weird, wat do?

Nigger

Don't tell me what to do, faggot.

Attached: 1586111782338.jpg (400x505, 30.73K)

you have beautiful penmanship

Attached: 32141234.jpg (485x311, 60.03K)

you know as stupid as it may sound but when we loaded up GTA on my buddy's Playstation as kids the first thing we heard was "and remember, respect is everything". That shit stuck around.

>Tfw you will never have a chubby, qt jap gf
Why even live?

Get a normal one and bring her back to the US, she will become a full on blimp

Attached: 1631020309395.jpg (1080x731, 42.83K)

Attached: cheeky pierce.jpg (600x908, 56.25K)

Well that's just your opinion bro

>Until you reach those thresholds, you should treat people with respect. Instead of saying "bitch" or "slut", say "lady", "girl", or "woman". Instead of saying "nigger", say "black man" or just don't reference his race at all. Fight a culture the presumes depravity with a culture that presumes innocence and treats people with respect by default.

why do *you* get to decide who's a bitch, slut or nigger?

and it's not your prerogative to demand respect from people. i don't have to like you or respect you, and in fact i really doubt i would.