Why are they doing this? What are they?

Why are they doing this? What are they?

Attached: IMG_20220305_181332625_HDR~2.jpg (3000x3293, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/weather/features/56264945
youtu.be/rf78rEAJvhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're everywhere but I'd be stupid to think they're harmless. I also don't want to lose my mind.

Attached: IMG_20220305_181113303_HDR~2.jpg (3000x3016, 1.58M)

>tf
>tp
Don't ask questions just consumme

Memeflag is a fag go figure

Attached: IMG_20220305_181122585_HDR~2.jpg (3000x2213, 1.1M)

>Don't ask questions
You should be asking questions, but not all questions are of equal value.

called cloud seeding
the elite spray aluminum particles into the air to cause cancer, why do you think people who dont even smoke or work around hazardous stuff still get lung cancer?

>What are they?
People in a plane.
>Why are they doing this?
Because they need to be somewhere else in a hurry.
Now take your meds and see you on page 10.

Russians are spreading poisons in atmosphere

A house flew over my plane!

Those are Steve's.
Rare 'Steve' phenomenon spotted over Shetland
bbc.com/weather/features/56264945

Attached: vapor trail.jpg (720x960, 30.82K)

rare? they are fucking everywhere in the US skies

Annoying because the narrative is that they are contrails but they aren't because they start and stop, has nothing to do with altitude.

youtu.be/rf78rEAJvhY

Geoengineering, or stratospheric aerosol injection. For muh climate. Strap yourself in for this one...

The worst part of all this is despite being able to clearly see it occur with your own two eyes you will still get the NPCs calling them condensation contrails.

dont get why shills care if the truth of chemtrails comes out NPCs will just say its a good thing and shrug their shoulder

Maybe people are legitimately disagreeing with you rather than shilling?

Brother took almost identical pic today.

bump, dont forget effect of electromagnetic radiation(non ionizing for reddit faggots) multiplies with inhaling barium and aluminum nanoparticles

Jews, freemasons, ... most of them military and intelligence. It seems to allow them to use geoweapons, DEWs, spray smart dust and many other tricks.

The Sword of Damocles!?

Threaten to kill people openly in a forum in front of an audience of stupid normies...

faggot

>t. shill

Never seen this before but I took those pictures with my phone today.
Only took 3 though and they dispersed into bigger clouds, not a single natural one in the sky all day

Shills would prefer anons discuss "chemtrails" rather than some other issue of actual consequence.

Then why is it the same responses in every chemtrail thread attempting to debunk or distract from chemtrails
Also memeflags in opposition to discussion

>Then why is it the same responses in every chemtrail thread attempting to debunk or distract from chemtrails
Probably because the vast majority of people, including anons on Any Forums think it's absolute nonsense.

I don't believe this because the "elite" have to breathe the same air and the wind blow these all over the place.
Weather manipulation sounds far more believable as it's almost public knowledge in places like China where provinces accuse others of stealing their rain.
You only need a massive plume of water vapor to create rain, the poisoning angle seems to be there to muddy the waters
I have a radar app on my phone that showed it was a plane form Turkish Air, but why don't ALL plane trails look like that? Is it purely a weather chemical makeup thing or do the pilots not even know what's coming out the back of their plane?
These "people" need to be sent back to hell.

False