BECOMING A GLOWIE

tell me some good things about the CIA
>any actual glowies who can tell of the job experience, appreciated

Attached: cia-jobs-want-to-be-a-spy-3321484-FINAL2-9d5e36f816c84d628e7fefd7bec46dc0.png (650x433, 91.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/87F2jX5Qk2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Basically you are among people that are just like you
Small dicked people.

You get to rape then murder as many children as you wish all the while raping society.

Maybe something back of house

Post-zootopia furfags, so if you are a coomer who has zero standards and cares mostly about it as a means to get laid with men, then I guess that's a plus. They really do seem to think they are fully virtuous and everything they say they are. The irony of course is the rule of "projection." They aren't what they say they are, and they are what they say they aren't. Inside down upside out.

It's an all you can trip LSD buffet!

Attached: 1642980429466.jpg (1500x1422, 170.37K)

They have a better dental plan than FBI

I don't do that anymore, agent. DM me I have something for you.

I'm not so sure. Maybe in the past. These are the kinds of people to play videogames after dropping and trying to go on a numb autopilot during the trip. They don't get philosophical or introspective, they do it as a rite of passage and to see pretty colors.

If you were good enough you would have been groomed and recruited.

You can remove your friends from lists

Hi, ex-glowie here (now private sector glowie). It's a boring job after the first few months, higher ups don't really care what you do. At least hours aren't long.

>examples of CIA Jobs
>being a terrorist
>brainwashing npcs
>raping children
>selling children to be raped
>selling drugs to your own population
>funding drug cartels
>literally destroy your country
>tonguing nigger anus
i'll pass

Attached: 1645416477660.png (1400x1144, 565.25K)

False.
If you are enormously fucking fat and go through at least 4 white briefs a week sharting them to shreds while your even fatter wife is out cheating on you with one of the minimum wage waiter at the several fast food establishments she frequents daily, you will be recruited.

What about lunch break assistant? I am more than willing to sit in the cafeteria and use a top notch vpn to shit post on here.
>Nigger.

>If you were jude enough you would have been groomed and recruited.

>ex-glowie
did you ever do anything interesting?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 5.28.08 PM.png (818x1368, 589.51K)

I harrassed sources into risking their lives so I could populate powerpoints for people who didn't give a shit. Thankfully I don't speak Arabic so I wasn't put into terrorism issues, which is based cause people there are stressed out all the time. People who have the most fun are definitely the codemonkey guys, at least top brass knows better than annoy them because they can just quit and get a job at FAANG in 2 seconds.

>they can just quit and get a job at FAANG
fuck, wish I knew how to code so I could work with the FAANG trannies

There's no such thing as an ex-glowie. Try again

Hey I'm looking for a job, I can make propaganda with videos. Not vaxxed tho and won't be taking it, sorry. I figured with WW3 on the table within the next 10 years we'll be needing to expand in certain sp00k activities. After these last two years I figured what's the point in trying to help people since they're 90% of them are cattle at this point. I'm patriotic and well since food prices and the cost of living are only going to skyrocket in the coming years I could do some good work. Hit me up glowies if you're looking to hire.

youtu.be/87F2jX5Qk2Y

Attached: 1643781784877.jpg (2072x2733, 880.76K)

they pay really well
define 'good'
are we talking skills or personality traits or a combination of both ?

>define 'good'
willing to get buttfucked by Republicans in the woods seems to help