Pfizer and FDA Dropped Data BOMBSHELL

Why are they letting these headlines out, now? Are they just trolling with us?

Or will this truly be a case of "No refunds?"

yahoo.com/now/chd-says-pfizer-fda-dropped-205400826.html

Attached: Jabby.jpg (1364x940, 165.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine trusting the government ever again.

Again, imagine ever trusting the government.

Hahahha they even link to the real Anthony fauci book. But its too late. Orange man bad. Lord fauci good. Putin bad. Inflation good.

what do you mean by ever again? no sane person would trust the gvt. with ones life and health. we live in clownworld, thus people fell for it, but it does not mean what the vaxxers did was sane

>38 pages of just adverse side effects
Yea, safe and effective my ass.

>Yahoo
>Doesnt arching
Holy fuck I hate nu pol

Unvaccinated need to file a class action lawsuit for the discrimination over the last two years, what a disgrace.

They should file against employers who decided to impose the mandate.

no refunds, it will never be publicised
just like how the media doesn't bring up SV40 in old polio vaccines, how swine flu vaccines caused narcolepsy, how carcinogens are in many modern foods, cancer rates due to lingering radiation from atomic tests, etc etc etc etc etc etc

so while we are right, we will never be acknowledged as such by wider society
just like how atrazine turns frogs gay is mocked, despite it being true
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/

OH MY GOD SCIENCE

And news outlets who his am negative criticisms of the vaccines. Governments restricting travel, preventing access to business, etc.

People said this 20 years ago.

We're in purgatory.

Attached: 13115274.jpg (992x992, 224.98K)

Does it seem weird that they're all of the sudden allowing these sort of headlines to leak out in mainstream normie sources?

And why do they all seem to be related to pediatric/children's adverse outcomes to Pfizer?

>Imagine trusting the government to partner with the pharmaceutical industry to rush literally anything to market lmao

Attached: FUCKYOULMAO.jpg (2802x1836, 196.11K)

>Children's Health Defense
Kek. Who fucking cares about muh children. I lost my fucking job and had to fake the jabs to be able to have the RIGHT to work again. All the kids in the world could get fucked in the ass, I don't give a fuck about them.

Don't want to rustle too many jimmies at once. It may do one positive thing, flu protection for a couple months. It also may cause any number of the 1,292 terrible effects. Is this even a flu shot or just some bad medicine?

Everyone's distracted by russian man bad now

You know, I used to laugh at people who believed in genocidal reptilian Morlok aliens. Now I'm not too sure. It really does seem like they want to kill people en masse.

Holy based SPBP

It's just CGI.
Aren't they even using movie clips from world war Z and trying to pass it off as reality?

I demand monetary compensation for the damages induced from gaslighting redditors.

So this is why they invaded Ukraine

They are using a fake war to distract from the fake pandemic.

And in two years time use a fake alien invasion to distract from the fake war.

The wild ride continues

Me too m9, me too. I can't believe the government, media and policies have ostracized and excluded those who didn't want to some of the 1,292 terrible side effects.

Jobs were lost, economies devastated and for what? A sense of self preservation. Wow.