I'm 33 and live with my mommy

I'm 33 and live with my mommy

Thoughts?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (1000x850, 121.82K)

No, you don't have any.

33 is my first thought

atleast if the world gets nuked, you lived the most min maxxed life for comfort

Move out and get a job, faggot.

based

based

min max is on a scale

your post number contains my phone number

I’m 25 this year and still live with parents
Thoughts?

based as fuck. congrats, leafbro.

Neeto

based

based

This shit is not based and likely one of the many reasons women don't want to breed with you.

Attached: 1641093384053.jpg (506x1024, 96.64K)

are you happy? do you take alot of drugs? i assume you smoke copious amounts of dope

t. seething roastie

38 i have you beat

I'm 38 and live with my mommy

I've also never worked a single day in my entire life

Thoughts?

Attached: 1437094014001.gif (980x980, 23.59K)

ffs leafs

Attached: leafs.jpg (850x1275, 85.82K)

Leave children alone.

Are you fucking her?

Based and redpilled.

Attached: HelloPutin.jpg (600x510, 67.86K)

No I'm pretty sober. Yes I'm generally happy

Based

>seething roastie

Found out why you don't get laid.

33 too. I do not live with my mother. And I miss her.

Mostly.

Attached: volcano-4813837_1920-1536x1023.jpg (1536x1023, 265.64K)

25 isn't that bad

King.

Attached: 1646233405772.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

Relatable. Would like to say get a job move out, but ive done that and full circled back home again. Gained nothing throughout the process, just age and more loss. If you get free food and shelter with them, im at a lost of the point of moving out.

>women don't want to breed with you
How did you come to that conclusion? He may be slaying pussies every day, his mother will probably tell him to stop fucking so much

Cope stupid roastie

Give your mom a big hug and tell her how much she is loved

Attached: IMG_20220108_194814_904.jpg (784x607, 75.06K)

Don’t ruin the echo chamber. Although I’m surprised there’s even echos given how much sound absorbent adipose is in here.

>I'm 33 and live with my mommy

so does 80% of Any Forums

Attached: 1646067194843.png (700x641, 456.54K)

22 for me. And I thought 30 was long enough.

I'm 28 and live with my parents. But I'm also married and have a child and make $150K working remotely.

Multigenerational homes were the historic norm. We all have our own space. I help do errands for my parents and l take care of their home and property. My wife and I get free childcare.

>I'm 33 and live with my mommy
>Thoughts?
I also live with mommy
And I'm older.
But I've made my mom rich so I think i've earned my keep.

Based and familyvaluepilled

im 29 and live on govermummy so not too different from you

I'm 31 and live with my mommy.

Oh, I'm also a virgin.

I was gonna mention this to OP, only benefit Ive found in my experience of wasting all your time at a job to spend all your money on the same thing your parents are offering for free, is be able to freely get drunk and fucked up. In fact after spending all your time at a job, in which meeting women there would be an HR violation and lose said job, that lonely apartment, youll probably want to spend any extra money on booze and drugs while there.

maybe your mommy can help you with that

Been working since I could at 16. Have plenty of money saved up. Me, grandmother, uncle, aunt and my brother all live together. We all pay our own portion of the bills. We all eat supper together and talk every night, very comfy. We live in a 5 bedroom 3 bathroom house, 13 acres of land. Sometimes I think about moving out but desu guys I'm happy. I enjoy my happy little family.

Get a flat dickhead

I live with my dad's boyfriend.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1200x675, 55.21K)

Your experience of life and what you have seen in general will be a fraction of those who put effort in

I am 28 and have lived with my mom all my life. I have had 4 girlfriends and I made 2 of them get abortions.
Women don't care as long as you're good looking and have a job or you're doing something worthwhile.

Super Based. I'm a forex trader making around the same amount. Could make more as I get better. But still money is not important, quality of life is. In theory if I get married I could raise the child while doing my work, wifey can enjoy the wagecuck age if she wants

so of us never had a choice something is wrong with my brain i cant learn and have severe anxiety

Nigger

I worked before it was frozen for my feet. My feet mostly carried me through the century, don't count the rest. There's a cactus that can tell the time because it a;ways got watered, but then I saw a postage stamp.

There was something to look at.

33 and was living with my parents while working. now that remote working is over, I had to come back presentially and live again in ze pod. Fuck that shit I was living the neet life, comfy in our big family house, tendies and all the commodities..... I miss that life fren.....

Who cares lmao

Based leaf

same but im 28 am i fucked?
also for reference i live in california
so yeah

Attached: 468242F9-7024-4DC7-8C78-CC1438F1E6AA.jpg (249x202, 13.11K)

Post mommies milkers now

Preserving family unity is based. I got jewed pretty hard on the whole a man has to live by himself, work and find a wife for a long time. I'm 32 now, with hardly anyone but my woman and distant parents in my life. If you have friends, you're even more based.

i think most neets have brain damage from childhood vaccinations, obviously we will never be allowed to know the truth because all evidence is hidden and crushed

How much do you lads weigh?

35 Y/O living with mother here

12:00PM - Wake up and check daily bullshit while in bed, Shitpost, Watch some Comfy Covid-19, Riot livestreams, Twitter, check new Youtube vids (bodybuilding, strongman, gaming, outdoor/adventure), etc.

2:45 PM - Breakfast! Eggs, jalapeno cheese grits, and toast with apple jelly!

3:30 PM - Begin Self Improvement time, workout with 1 hour of powerwalking/jogging combined with 20-30 minutes of weightlifting

5:00 PM - As Spring is approaching it is getting ready for the cool evening, and /Comfy/
- Take small heater to the bathroom to preheat (The ideal house temp is kept at 67 degrees unless you are beta and cold natured), and shower off and feel fresh/clean

5:45PM - Based living with mother so you avoid these Covid-19 work related bullshit times.
- "user I'm busy I need something from the store! Would you mind picking it up? You can pickup what you'd like to eat tonight on my card!"

6:00 PM - Pickup fresh meats, breads, pastas, and snacks for a night of good cooking and eating.
- Also at the store mean mug niggers and degenerates, and do not entertain any advances from women unless they look trad

7:00 PM - COMFY time begins oh yes. Begin cooking your fresh, DELICIOUS meal in your comfy clothes and enjoy.

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM - Time to wind down. Smoke a blunt, and start miscellaneous gaming time, while watching favorite streamer or youtuber

11:00 PM - 4:00 AM -Get your snacks ready! White cheddar popcorn, and cream cheese w/ red pepper jelly crackers tonight!
- Browse my forums and the web, watch youtube, leave top tier comments on several tiktoks, grind in Runescape while comfy by the fireplace

4:15 AM - Wind down and get some sleep, you have another day of freedom, hobbies, working out, and good food.

Attached: 1642290438849 (1).jpg (2304x1536, 1.13M)

Women I've fucked have outright told me they want my children and I've been a neet for ten years (trust fundie)
Seethe roastie.

worst cut

That must be affordable

I moved out at 22 you fucking pussies. I went north, like way North, went to jail, got out, found a job, bought some land, fucked some bitches, killed a porcupine, then went back to jail, got out again time served, got my job back, went back to my land and I have a date tomorrow, with another bitch blowing up my phone as I type this. You lil pussies better man the fuck up like I did. White power

You’re fine. Get fit, go to church to find a woman to bring home to bear your children and be your moms slave so she can relax in her declining years.

nigga im 49 and I do too

Attached: 1646021200163.jpg (793x786, 53.93K)

As long as she helps you master bait, I think it’s a fine setup.

Ok but who cares? I'm glad I'm a 32 year old virgin, rejected 2 whores that wanted to fuck in my 20s. If a woman can't accept that I'm amassing wealth at mommys for a sexy ass house some day they can suck my knob