Will he win in 2022?

Attached: twat.png (748x702, 990.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wl959QnD3lM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This dude would have been an ultranationalist if he were president 50 years ago.

yes. easy

Even after all of those chimp outs?? Why do the french speg out over their presidents and then re-vote them in...

go ahead retard, find out who the president's coke dealer is, shouldn't be too hard. oh yeah, you'll lose your shitty job if you do

>No children
>Just like most cuck leaders of europe
He would have been a cuck
Back to the question, france is doomed but the french youth is very nationalist and waking up we will see, lepen will most lilely end closer to him than before, maybe the other guy has higher chances since he is a man

youtu.be/Wl959QnD3lM

why are frogs so much more based than bongs

Rare. Are you a Bong or French?

>everyone in country is one person
That's what having monarchs does to your brain
Why haven't you beheaded your pedo dynasty

right will be split between lepen and the zamour character. the establishment will suppor thim in both cases. the only possibility is when the conservative lady is in heads up and i doubt she is. if, all bets are off on my side. chimp out are temp theater and not lasting reason if you have random 'reasons'. see the states in election year. zero impact. even amplifier maybe

Here everybody speaks english but has a french surname so i would say racially french? Probably norman

No president in every country whatsoever loses a reelection with an active war nearby. People find leaders with more proven experience reassuring. Putin just won all European leaders' who's mandate ends soon a re-election.
I'm honestly assuming that germans will bring Merkel back as soon as energy prices hit a 30-40% price spike.

So, you're basically Henry Cavill. gg

You are a clown, polls have barely changed for macuck

Frogs chimp out every year for every thing, it's a national pastime here

The thing is, even though Macaron might be unpopular to a certain extent, there's literally no other candidate with a credible shot and the Ukraine timing is just cherry on top of the cake for his reelection since typically people want reassurance and stability in times of perceived geopolitical crises

Even though not everyone is a supporter of his, they still believe he'll represent France better than say, mommy Le Pen

>everyone in country is one person
what are you talking about nigger? I'm saying you guys riot all the time about stuff this guy does and he still gets re-elected just because you guys are scared of having someone like Le Pen in power

Even without the war Macron was still going to be reelected
The other candidates are all so fucking braindead that there's nothing they can do, and three quarters of them don't even want to win the election
The political system is fucked beyond repair, the best and brightest are dead, fucking off the country or staying as far away from politics as they can

He won 3 percentage points in a week.

Attached: image-2.jpg (919x520, 80.77K)

Do you guys think he will scrap vaccine mandates (for foreigners) before election? or is that here to stay for good

>everyone in France is one person
Le Pen 45% second turn in latest polls
If she wasn't braindead she would have won 10 years ago btw

How can I express how little I give a fuck
Fuck off we're full

Sanitary pass is kaput in a week. It ended in Italy last week as well.
Covid is over. Thanks Putin.
Even if a new wave hits, they won't risk yet another set of GDP killer measures while the energy prices will fuck us hard already. All countries jerk off to GDP forecasts.

He will probably win, because most french people think he is handling the Russia-Ukraine situation very well. Imagine if Le Pen or Zemmour was in power, they'd probably wouldn't behave nearly as professional as him

lel enjoy the increased risk of cancer with you 5th booster mate

Attached: 1646517934529s.jpg (224x225, 6.75K)

He literally can't lose. Its quite remarkable.

My ultimate tinfoil theory is that all of the Ukraine stuff was a super inside job to keep him, BoJo and Zho Bai Deng in power. No one takes out incumbents during a war.

>i-it's over
Watch as this shit gets reinstated 2 seconds after the election and then used to keep targeting dissidents

I'm not vaccinated
I just really don't give a shit about foreigners

His thought process is way too complex for Putin.

>Imagine if Le Pen or Zemmour was in power, they'd probably wouldn't behave nearly as professional as him
Not really. They're all of the same ilk. Trump was a litteral clown with the clown wigg and all and didn't do anything really outrageous. Politicians are tame as fuck in representative democracies. Only dictators have the balls and assurance necessary to go overboard.

Attached: 1646258716555.jpg (530x530, 96.03K)

Because retards are easily manipulated by fear and they think now is the moment to unite behind the president, they fall to the propaganda painting the other candidates who dare to criticize him as almost traitors.
They all forgot the 5 awful years we just had. They already forgot the disastrous covid management. (seriously we were the only country to remove ICU beds during the pandemic)

I'll just catch it again and get the pass. Did that so far. It's literally just a flu and it bolsters your immune system to get viruses anyway.

>didn't do anything really outrageous
Trump did a lot of stupid shit

Did he really stole in a supermarket?

Attached: Eric-Zemmour-AFP-1.jpg (1086x652, 75.42K)

the war fucked Zemmour in the ass, nationalism is tainted even more in France now

Only people age 80+ died, nobody cares, it's was all a nothingburger

Since your first post i knew where you were coming from cuck, get LOST.

Nobody has forgotten but there's just nobody to oppose him
A fucking cat trainer, a jewish pro-Russian editorialist, and a career technocrat with no charisma whatsoever
Macron literally just watched and laughed as they sunk each other's retarded candidacies.
They're all so fucking braindead I swear to me mom
Even without the war, the only thing he needed was to not enter the campaign at all.

>sold Alstom turbine technology to General Electric and funded his 2017 campain with it
>Sunk EDF, national electricity producer under the debt with stupid european competition rullings
>Closed a nuclear power plant
Watching that corrupt bastard then talk about energy independance like it's nothing makes my blood boil.

yes he will, there's no need to even have an election at this point. Nevertheless they keep spamming this picture all over TV for good measure

Attached: file.png (630x454, 251.19K)

If he gets reelected, he can do whatever the fuck he wants to the country while you waste your life trying to catch covid to get the authorization to drink a beer

You don't get it. ICU beds occupancy was used as metric for more lockdowns and the vax pass.
>remove beds
>We don't have enough emergency capabilities you have to stay home and take the vax now, you're a non-citizen responsible for the cancellation of other important medical procedures.

He is jewish, and most part of the population are dumb normies, so...

Ok, so he's unstoppable. Nice.

Attached: 3979177c-3abb-4fa4-8fa2-987d0e4be7c1.jpg (909x682, 43.74K)