But my gas prices!

What do I care about gas prices? Gas money is a pittance. A rounding error on my budget. And any extra I spend on gas goes straight to my fracking stocks.

A small price to pay to watch Russians starve.

Attached: download (5).jpg (970x647, 55.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2020/oct/27/sleeping-giant-arctic-methane-deposits-starting-to-release-scientists-find
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What gas stocks do I buy tomorrow Mr Texas Tea?

>A small price to pay to watch Russians starve.
fuck off glow nigger

Chesapeake

CIA can't afford me Ivan. I need to be paid in dollars, not rubles

Thanks. Any opinion on Petrobras?

hello glow nigger. when gas goes up so does everything else. we hate you jewish satan worshipping pedos and we hope you die

I can't support a company that sponsors a German car company. I have standards.

Attached: Valtteri-Bottas-in-crashed-Mercedes-at-Imola-planetF1.jpg (1200x768, 157.65K)

>when gas goes up so does everything else.
If you weren't a canukpoor this wouldn't be a problem for you

>I'm so wealthy that a 50% increase in gas prices is no more than a "rounding error" for my budget
the eternal leftoid reveals itself

Attached: 1646386602756.jpg (894x1024, 126.15K)

Assuming you're actually American (unlikely), if you would actually try to be successful, you would be rich.

Anyone who is American and not rich is just lazy.

>Anyone who is American and not rich is just lazy
Ah the eternal lefty boomer
Truly a combination that should do its kids a favor and just kill itself.

Kids have their own money. My estate's going to charity.

RETARDED NORMIE GO BRRRR

theguardian.com/science/2020/oct/27/sleeping-giant-arctic-methane-deposits-starting-to-release-scientists-find

OOOH NOES, FREE FUEL IS LEAKING SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER THE SIX GORILLION!!!!!!!!!!!

>I'm rich
>which is why I'm ok with spending twice as much on gas
lmao nice larp

Attached: 1646461384736.webm (600x338, 1.31M)

you need fuel to get things to places sir
not sure you thought this one through

fuck chesapeake. I'm glad that dumbfuck drove his SUV to hell

Attached: grudi.jpg (329x225, 14.11K)

And yet you throw your money away by investing in a has been nearly delisted and defunct piece of shit company that's done countless of reverse stock splits to prop up its share price like Chesapeake? Kill yourself dumb nigger.

Just buy XOM, CVX, GUSH, and USO nigger. Maybe a smaller Canadian energy company like Suncor

t. Any Forums oil barron

Exactly why you should kill yourself before you you steal from this country's future, your own children's future, to give to foreign niggers.

That clip is what all you weeb fags on here wish you could say; but the chances of any of you actually getting a girl to turn down to begin with are slim to none

stop putting all that effort in
he's wrong and he knows he's wrong and this is just a slide thread
don't say anything specific for him to latch onto and try to pry apart
look at how i addressed this thread, minimal effort and yet no chinks in the armor

Haven't checked all but Exxon and chevron already had a run up in the charts so looking for better quick gains.

Someone has to get the gas from the wells to the ships bound for freezing Europeans. Don't get mad at me because you can't predict changing markets.

Sheriff Gary Painter is dead now.

That's because he's not actually a boomer but a mild shitposter killing some time.
But practice is always worthwhile

Javelin or manpad hit it?

Your point wasn't addressed because it was stupid. "You need fuel to move things" no shit Warren Buffett.

Pay a few cents more for groceries, watch a Russian starve.

rip in pieces

as stupid as it is, you don't understand it, fuckin greta thunberg

No, F1 cars have cope cages they call "halos"

What's not to understand about the enjoyment of watching Russians starve? Beats spending money on a vacation.

This is why big oil loves wants warmonger presidents. What will happen when Putin takes over Ukraine in a month's time? Does he jack up gas prices to Europe?

>What will happen when Putin takes over Ukraine in a month's time?

Nothing, because we can send Ukraine unlimited missiles and thousands of vet volunteers who hate Russians

Attached: National-Airlines-and-Ukraine_1.jpg (1920x1080, 435.92K)