Visa and Mastercard suspend their operations in Russia

How is their economy supposed to survive after this? It's literally over.

Attached: 158302588350.png (1514x1314, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rg.ru/2022/03/06/bank-rossii-karty-visa-i-mastercard-rossijskih-bankov-prodolzhat-rabotat-v-rf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jewish rats leave Russia... Sounds like a win to me.

>the idea of a small group of super rich powerful people colluding together to control the world is ridiculous, you fucking schizos

bring it on!

Attached: bitcoin-logo-big.jpg (608x342, 45.3K)

One word... China.

People always find a way to buy shit. Cutting them out will just force them to adopt something else. Then things get worse.

Our internal card transactions use NSPK and do not require visa or mastercard. So you just punish traitors who escaped Russia in time of need with this move.

What if this was his plan? What if this is what he meant by "it's all going according to plan"? This is how he COMPLETELY loses reliability on the United States? But then what? He plans on making Russia be reliable on China?

The Bitcoin blockchain can only process 3 translocation a second.

SWIFT processes 140 million transactions a day.
Visa and Mastercard process 90 million transactions a day.

You can't run a global economy on BTC, sorry.

>Russians can't use their credit card inside or outside of Russia anymore... Sounds like a win to me.
Yeah I'm not so sure about that.

rg.ru/2022/03/06/bank-rossii-karty-visa-i-mastercard-rossijskih-bankov-prodolzhat-rabotat-v-rf.html
all cards still work, so we don't give a fuck

cards will still work inside, we also have our own payment system (mir nspk) with physical/virtual cards

They still work inside russia.

They made the announcement like an hour ago so of course it's still working.
Never heard about this NSPK thing. I'll look it up.

First is your transaction per second wrong. Bitcoin can do 7. But LN can do much more, and it's already used in El Salvador. Secondly, Ethereum is like Bitcoin but with applications. This means almost unlimited possibilities to do transactions. And it already is working with different layers.
Your meme flag shows you are shill. I will hope you kys you will never be a women.

Invent their own, fast
or use crypto

These current events is making me think now. Why doesn't every nation have their own system? All these systems are American so if we lived in a world where every powerful nation had their own dependence, China and the US will literally rule side by side. But why doesn't every other one have their one stuff like this?

I heard that ICANN doesn't want to disable Russia from it's database because it will be "devestating" for the world internet since they are literally the WORLD provider for DNS. But why is this system (ICANN) that the world internet uses an American thing? Why don't they have their own?

Gold and silver

>hmm, great leader putin, are you sure this is going to save the russian economy?
>economy?
let's accept that jewtin did almost no planning

Attached: 1645776129841.jpg (699x700, 338.38K)

>Jewish rats leave Russia
everything is 4D chess to the retard

Attached: 1622638692573.png (993x993, 423.41K)

They will continue to work in Russia, just payments abroad will not work. The Aliexpress I need works on the "Mir" card, absolutely fuck it.

This plus they have their own electronic transaction system.

China comes from greek It litterally means east people its two words retard

Jokes on them I'm fucking ready.

Seems to me the trash is emptying itself.

It's almost as if these companies are Nazis.

Honestly its a free out from having to pay the current balance. I would just stop paying if you owe.. make them eat their own shit.