Mastercard and Visa suspends all transactions in Russia

>Banks closed.
>Stocks closed.
>ATMs empty.
>Credit cards unusable.
>Ruble collapsing.

NATO and the EU are literally destroying Russia without firing a single bullet.

Bravo.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-05 193453.jpg (911x779, 167.04K)

>what is MIR card

Is Amex accepted in Russia?

Walk back to Faggit what an American dildo in your ass fag

Elsa pre-war
>Russia won't invade
Elsa post-war
>Russia won't win

Good, this makes me close my VISA/MC cards and i've wanted it for some time but lacked the motivation. Revolut is nice.

Revolut is a Mastercard you halfwit

it's barely accepted in america

AMEX is for pompous cunts. Nowhere accepts that

It’s also a great demonstration of the power our corporatocracy will leverage against anyone perceived as a threat to it in the future

Cards registered in Russia work in Russia. They just don't work outside of Russia, so now it's difficult to make online purchases from other countries and pay for foreign services.

That's why I use Discover.
Trusted by more banks world wide than any other card world wide. Get behind the secure orange circle and join all the other amazing people using their cards to earn fantastic rewards. From using your points to shop at Amazon, to taking a once in a lifetime vacation to Kyiv, this is the card of the people.
Discover

Attached: discover.png (550x411, 110.04K)

I read news that Amex also pulled out of Russia

Why would I go anywhere that poor people also go?

How can western finance be trusted after this?

Thanks, ill use that then.

This isn't good news. Do you think Putin is going to sit back and let the West lead his people to a revolution?

Will still work in Russia because it was connected to a national payment system, just can't pay at western sites.

Chinese sites like Aliexpress accept Russian analogue of Visa/MB - Mir system. More trade with China, no trade with the West.

Amazing how companies choose to completely lose the market they were fighting for,

Seems to me that they're just paving the way for him to nationalise the Russian economy at this point. They're literally cutting off their own tentacles.

Thanks mister discover card guy!

Attached: 1646436052004.jpg (450x450, 46.66K)

Ah yes, give them nothing more to lose, that'll play well.

They are being propped up by the Brrrr!!! Of the fed printer.
Its fucking madness

Didn't Russia's new gold backed digital launch yesterday?

I wouldn't want those thieves in my country, anyway.

It's a preview of what they will do to everyone when they implement social credit scores in the West.

>using your points to shop at Amazon
what is the point of that when you can just have your reward money credited to your account? i would understand if you actually got more value if you chose amazon points, but you don't.