Why are Arabs such weak creatures? All bark and no bite...

Why are Arabs such weak creatures? All bark and no bite. The same Russian forces that tore apart Syrian rebels are now getting their shits kicked in by Ukrainian farmers and school teachers. How are they so awful?

Attached: images (58).jpg (624x351, 38.05K)

says the pinoy faggot

Attached: gay filipinos.jpg (425x283, 77K)

Stop believing fake news, the Russkis are winning BIGLY

Didn't your subhuman race get conquered by Arabs?

Attached: Alaa_Wardi.jpg (960x636, 128.04K)

Also notable: Arabs would still kick the shit out of your little brown jungle Asian ass

Europeans are top tier fighters, even the shithole ones

the jew fears the arab.
thats why they portray them negatively in hollywood whenever possible

Gays do nothing wrong. Leave them be
No it was the Spics(True)
Arabs are only decent in deserts though. Any other terrain and they fall apart

A huge problem within thr arab worlds militaries is fear that subordinates will rebel.

Every president is scared his generals will turn on him, every general is scared his officers will turn on him, every officer is scared their soldiers will turn on them.

And so every stage of this chain does 2 things to prevent rebellion beneath. Firstly they make sure the guy bellow is an idiot, an idiot wont get any lofty ideas to take your place and if they do they dont know how to do it. Secondly they keep all info to themselves, they don't share information because the more they know compared to their rivals means a quicker promotion. Issue being that militaries need to know every thing and anything so some low level command nit sharing the position of an enemy anti air is a problem for the wider army.

End result is a bunch of lazy idiots hiring and promoting more lazy idiots who dont share shit cos they all scared the guy beneath them is gonna kill them for their job.

The only non Europeans that can trade blows with Europeans on equal footing is the Japanese

Because the wisdom Allah, tempers even the most firey of souls.axsma

Attached: 1632861265938.png (417x414, 149.85K)

No, you were conquered first by Arabs then by Portugese then by Japanese. lol. Truly a subhumn specimen of humanity.

Attached: berber4.jpg (500x596, 23.56K)

Looks like Moros are buttfucking their way north to Manilla with the support of Arabs.

Szymon, calm your tits. Your nation is so fucking useless and incompetent you mistake it as a 3rd world country.

>top tier fighters
Delusion. You're just angry rabbid monkies that puke on each other out of rage. In reality, you're just dysfunctional people attached to Germoneys.
Even the PLC was a dysfunctional, corrupt oligarchy which got sold out by it's own aristocratic/financial elite time and time again in order to exploit the average Pole/Lithuanian/Ruthenian(Ukrainian today)/Moldovian as much as possible.

Attached: 1645970225637.jpg (640x640, 253.42K)

Not like you can do anything about it either way you ladyboy cunt

>Arabs conquer Greeks
>Berbers conquer Iberians
>Anatolians conquer Balkanoids

Are you smoking kush? Literally the only non-Europeans to ever conquer Europeans are Orientals.

Attached: afghan.jpg (773x892, 101.69K)

>people can fight better on their turf than on others

Imagine my shock

Syrians were on their turf.

Bong's never met an Arab in his native enviroment, they are faggots.

I'd concede to this nod. This is why western style militaries does not work in our constitutions and we need to resolve it via the spirit of Jihad. We're basically incompatible with conventional tier military orgs.

Yeah bro those same Ukrainians who got all their cities encircled by Russians including their capital

Russians btfod civilians and heavily under equipped militia.
Ukraine has hundreds of millions of dollars worth of high tech western weaponry.
7/10 bait though

I love painting B R O A D L I N E S

>if Arab militias dont win against Asad, Russia, and Iran, with guns scrapped from junkyards, they are weak.
says the emasculated cuck who waits on the women in his family working in gulf countries as maids to send him money

Attached: images.jpg (194x260, 7.26K)

Let him presume in his world. Atlantic separates us for a reason.

Attached: image_2022-03-06_015457.png (533x391, 219.3K)

Oh and ukraine IS losing but its putting up a very good fight

All you did was prove his point

Attached: amazighlady.jpg (1080x1281, 170.14K)

Anatolians and berbers were indo Europeans, you fucking retard

Oooof user thats a low blow hahaha

lol at the pic

Also I forgot to mention

>Persians conquer Greeks
>Phoenicians conquer Meds

Attached: berber6.jpg (640x624, 87.14K)

Shit user
Thats low
Most saudis consider them to be a part of their family

>Berbers
>Indo European
Holy Retard
>Indo European
>European
Holy Mega Retard

Attached: anatolian.jpg (474x837, 70.9K)

Its not just arab culture thats incompatible, African tribal clan culture isnt aswell, look how their governments are just a collection of cousins and their armys melt when facing some rebels with a Toyota.

How badly are niggers and chinks treated in Saudi? Do Philipino women get raped often?

Attached: saudi1.png (425x368, 175.73K)

Based Assabiyah, empires maker.

Said the dogfucker.
Didn't you vote Trudeau in, chink?

They sometimes end up stuffed in freezers or some shit. I don't care about them, fuckers would be sweeping my floor if they were back at home anyway

syrian rebels had no anti air. russians just bombed them without being touched. compare to when russian fighters tried to assault tripoli in libya with less air cover, they were pushed back in a month or so when we intervened.

>chink
What exactly in this thread made you think I'm anything other than Middle Eastern?

Attached: iraqi17.jpg (432x612, 44.98K)

>They sometimes end up stuffed in freezers
kek subhuman race.

Attached: jordan4.jpg (1367x2048, 361.43K)

T. Got conquered by romans

>muh air superiority
Air superiority wasn't even crucial and the fact that Russians bombed 2 active threats via UAVs does not mean that they won the war in Syria. Matter of fact, they fail to put their expertise in the grounds of Ukraine.
Air sup is a meme, except in conventional wars.

They just are. I killed many sandniggers during Iraq invasion OIF. 45 months of kicking down doors and killing these cowardly faggots. Used to drive snitches around and snatch faggots off the street. They cry often.

T. Got conquered by albanians serving the turks

Why do you feel the need to larp like this?

Attached: yemenhat.jpg (1024x1280, 253.96K)