As a 20 year old zoomer, is Italy worth living in for the rest of my life

Attached: 28EF8D33-4124-4ABA-9734-F571FE42C798.jpg (2000x1300, 490.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc
youtu.be/B4n9HwYY1xw
youtu.be/UczKwsNRnww
youtu.be/guFsuSWw8bk
youtu.be/5AZQCWzhPTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off mutt, they are full

No we are full

El basado

Do you guys have a lot of Muslims like in france

I’m of Spanish descent just like you are

How much longer do you intend to be in-life?

I'm italian and I'd rather live there instead of this frozen shithole, I've been there multiple times and the people actually have soul compared to the average SSRI zombie here.

I dont care burger, that country is also filled of "irish", "british", "italian", "mexican" and other kind of diasporas

fuck off mudrican ! we dont need more degenerate in europe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHA

Fuck off they're full.

The only place worth living in his New Jerusalem. Make sure you do not miss it, because it will last forever.

>Revelation 20:11 & 15 KJV
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
-
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now if you have fear of this, of God... that's the way it is supposed to be, do not be deceived.

Proverbs 9:10 KJV
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

>How do i get saved?
Repent and believe the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He died for your sins, was buried, and ressurected from the dead the third day.

Repentance is simply a change of heart about yourself. It is written in 2 Corinthians 7:10 that ”godly sorrow” worketh repentance. It is to have sorrow towards God over what you ARE. The fact that YOU have sinned against God by breaking HIS law makes you a sinner against Him.
You were born corrupt, you are NO good according to scripture. Without Jesus Christ you are worthy and on your way to hell RIGHT NOW. Repentance can be summed up into simply, coming to God as a sorry sinner...

Call upon and Recieve Jesus Christ as your PERSONAL Lord & Saviour and trust what he did on the cross for YOU, and that He ressurected the third day.
Believe on Him with your heart, He is all which can justify a sinner in this time.

THE PASSWORD:
youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc

>Romans 10:9-10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

>1 Timothy 1:15 KJV
15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Attached: 1644341746653.gif (799x606, 875.16K)

Italy is full muttoid

Fuck no.

In Italy you will find Niggers, not muslims.
At least Rome and Venice is full of them
If you want a good place go north, near the alps, friendly people, no degeneracy and no niggers

What about florence

If anyone wants good sound Bible doctrine & truth i highly recommend this channel. Especially the preacher & teacher 'Peter Ruckman'.
The man of this channel 'upgrades' old or new good plain Bible teaching & preaching, making it higher quality, adds scriptures & visuals making it smother and easier to understand.

Here's some good videos to start of with:

>The Gospels of the King James Bible | A Further Study on Dispensationalism | Dr. Peter S. Ruckman
youtu.be/B4n9HwYY1xw
>Dr. Peter S. Ruckman | Beginning and Ending of History | With Maps!
youtu.be/UczKwsNRnww
>Peter S. Ruckman | Antichrist | Mark of the Beast | Words That End in X
youtu.be/guFsuSWw8bk
>Peter S. Ruckman | Leviathan | The Serpent | Satan | The Deeps
youtu.be/5AZQCWzhPTM

Above all, lean on the Lord.

John 16:13 KJV
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

>James 1:5 KJV
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Get saved from eternal hellfire, which you rightfully deserve:

Attached: Dispensationalism.jpg (1915x870, 568.57K)

even in my dad's town there's Sikh's coming in

niggers are everywhere on this fucking planet sadly

No one wan't you subhuman mutts here. We're full. Fuck off.

i wouldn't say full in venice, more like selling shit on the fondamenta. rome i can't say as i went years ago before the nigger invasion.