RUSSIAN TROOPS FACING MASSIVE RESUPPLY CRISIS

It’s almost at a tipping point now
twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1500251834040127494

Attached: Untitled.png (574x232, 21.24K)

As long as their AA systems keep running they aren't in danger

Wow thanks random guy on Twitter with no source.

I guess that's why Russia is making huge advances in the south
Using the north as a distraction

Ever trust the American establishment

>AA systems
AA needs ammo too.

>look what this random queer on twitter said

Attached: 1646523596755.png (820x849, 1.19M)

Literally i believe more in Queef Independent than in this sack of shit

tomorrow they will be out of food and gas, for sure

Then if no AA, why no brrrt from Ukies?

tomorrow they will encircle kyiv and the convoy will begin the siege, for sure

Fag

(sorry for my english) Russian in touch (temporarily in Belarus).
I'm sick of your propaganda. For example, the incident with the nuclear power plant, in your media and on reddit, it is presented as "Rabid Russian fascists are shooting at the nuclear power plant, exposing the whole world to disaster, good luck that everything worked out." Zelensky even said that he was shot from a tank. lol.

What we have IN FACT: during the battle, the camera at the nuclear power plant worked, which broadcast it on YouTube. There is a record.

1) All attentive people understood that the fire was fired not at the nuclear power plant, but at the administrative building (!), which was located 200-300 meters from it. And in which there were Ukrainian soldiers.

2) This is a 3rd gen station. It withstands not only a shot from a tank (which was not there), it withstands the impact of fairly powerful air bombs. It's fact, you can google it. Even if they were shooting directly at the station: What can soldiers with Kalash, RPGs do? NOTHING.

And I'm not talking about the fact that, in addition to the standard one, there is a system that automatically turns off the station in case of emergency. And I just described one moment, fairy tales about the "huge losses" of the Russians and about the fact that the Ukrainian military is white and fluffy and does not commit war crimes - this is generally a big story.

Attached: РИ1.jpg (827x465, 96.28K)

Rubio is honestly the biggest fucking retard of all the neocons with the rare exception of Lindsey Gayram.
Every tweet he’s made during this conflict has been filled with an insufferable amount of Ukrainian dick sucking the likes of which we’ve never seen before. I wouldn’t be surprised if when John McCain died Rubio did some weird ritual shit where he agreed to let his body become inhabited by McCains soul. I doubt that’s the case though because Mctumour very clearly didn’t have a soul or else he wouldn’t have been the biggest faggot on Earth.

The media never lies or manipulates or has a particular narrative...

Maybe that convoy waits there to prevent Hohols from moving more troops to the other regions since then they would leave the capital exposed

He has a blue checkmark dumbass

We hate our propaganda too, friend

Lol this and breakout from Kharkov. Putin fucked this up so bad.

how many times do i have to tell you this:
kiev is a distraction
russia wants to capture eastern ukraine and odessa

He sits on the Intel board and has been disseminating pretty accurate info for the last week with what he's allowed to divulge. The fact that he's a rat in human form doesn't matter in this. All the establishment republicans are slimey af.

Shut pussy we will coup whoever we want

Gelman amnesia
Everyone in America knows the media is deceitful, but they arent sure exactly when and what. And given no other information they get pulled along anyway.

Attached: 1646497640103-pol.png (536x534, 368.14K)

No worries, Ruskies have "live of the land" perk activated.

>muh checkmarks
>memeflag
t.dumbass