Holy shit bros, this Ukrainian American woman is going to travel from the US to Ukraine to defend it...

Holy shit bros, this Ukrainian American woman is going to travel from the US to Ukraine to defend it. Her black bvll husband will wait for her until she comes back

Attached: coalburnerukraine.png (1073x890, 840.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2022/03/05/chicago-wedding-before-leaving-defend-ukraine/9383896002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2022/03/05/chicago-wedding-before-leaving-defend-ukraine/9383896002/

Why do eastern european women burn the coal so much?

Hope she dies

ukranians aren't white anyways so who cares, pretty sick gun cane though.

race mixers need to be hanged

imagine how much russian cock she'll take in those few weeks. black men btfo

That's funny, it's usually the man who leaves while the woman stays home and gets fucked.
>SHHIIIIEETTT BABY I'S SO LONELY YA KNOW
>NOW I GOTS FO MO BABY MAMAS

This nigger doesn't have hair, is missing front teeth, and has a potbelly and still managed to get a white wife.

Why tf are u all complaining about getting a woman LMAO

Attached: wtf.png (417x397, 234.17K)

they're naive, the HollywoodJew is almost all of the exposure they've had to them

just imagine how fake that woman is.

>race mixers need to be hanged
Are Chinese elite aware of what's happening here in the west?

This guy is a hulking silver back Gorilla nigger chad and most Any Forumstards are pasty, sickly and scrawny motherfuckers opposed to physical exercise because it's some how not for intellectuals. They also have shitty and uncharismatic personalities. Actually, now that I think of it the list is pretty long as to why Any Forumstards can't get a girl.

Wouldn't be surprised if they're the ones paying the media to promote race mixing in western countries

Yes, very much. They laugh at westerners for being retarded.

For a second I was surprised the negro was willing to fight for something else than his gibs in a situation where he wouldn't largely outnumber his opponent.

She'll get so much churka dick she'll forgot about cuckongo

idiot

Attached: cfr-media-network-hdv-spr.png (3781x2700, 2.64M)

No, western media has been promoting race mixing for decades, long before China had any economic power. Unless they were sending their money back in time to the Jews, I believe it's safe to say it wasn't the Chinese.

Attached: guess-whos-coming-to-dinner-poster.jpg (770x1100, 142.38K)

America destroy your brain

It's always been the Jews. China hasn't got a damn thing to do with anything.

Checked. Niggers, and nigger lovers, don't deserve what my ancestors built.

And I bet you 90% of them are "of the Jewish faith".

one doesn't necessarily need to be a jew to act like one, crypto jews are worse than actual jews because they do it for free

It's because he has a giant penis. There I said it.

There is always people to talk shit about China, the jews, niggers, but no one talk about the anglo with ihs fucking liberal capitalism tradition

BBC MATTERS

LOL

Attached: ratio3x2_2400.jpg (2400x1600, 269.08K)

True

See: