It this even legal?

To begin with, the word "oligarch" seems to be a way for the West to demonize Russian businessmen.
Imagine a world where China/Russia is blatantly seizing Western assets over geolopolitical disagreements and doing whatever they want with it. Yeah you can't? Me neither.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (493x564, 94.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ryVavTF6hR0
youtu.be/3kEpZWGgJks
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUt8R_fasdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

neither is murdering civilian, and yet.
so stfu about noooooooooooooo muh billionerino loosing their boatino

Unironically under what authority can we just seize boats from Russian citizens?

i have no fuckin idea

ah yes, confiscation of private property of russian citizens
it reminds me when the americans put all the japanese in concentration camps
Good times

Does it really matter? Who’s gonna stop them?

>the word "oligarch" seems to be a way for the West to demonize Russian businessmen

>$600 million yacht
Who's going to buy it?
Here I thought they were overpriced in gta online

Who cares? It's great precedent for when congress is indicted.

Can’t wait until they seize all of Pfizer and Moderna profits to give to their victims. Oh wait.

The USA has the economic and military might to decide what is legal and what isn't. Russia and China don't.

ur glowing fagget

I don't forgive the killing of civilians, but we both know Western countries have murdered plenty of civilians as well in the past century and will continue to do so to achieve their strategic goals.

Playing with feelings is informational warfare.

The Supreme authority from which all other authorities are derived: the threat of violence.

show flag dumb nigger.

The USG is basically a hood nigger with an army.

Attached: 28F4D58A-9954-4E58-B6C9-7A925ABA0936.jpg (828x960, 89.85K)

They're just normalizing the theft of their political enemies' money. You'll be next.

and ukraine can use that money to pay their jewish lenders before russia finishes taking the country

neither is mandating experimental clot shots

in the USA the can arrest items, and they don't have rights. they literally keep that shit.
>HE HAS 2k on him
WELL THAT USUALLY DRUG MONEY I AM ARRESTING IT.
>1k for local pd 1k for the fed, fed does paper work
MARGARITA MACHINE!!

Obama killed US citizens because the president is due process
> Fifth Amendment’s guarantee that the government may not deprive a person of life “without due process of law.”

I always cringe when someone asks "Is this legal?" You think that makes a fucking difference? If (((they))) want to do something then it'll happen regardless of whatever gay laws there may be.

Not just who'd buy it at short notice, but who'd buy it when the government has just shown how quickly they'll seize assets like that?

>To begin with, the word "oligarch" seems to be a way for the West to demonize Russian businessmen.

Jewish gangsters you mean. I think its hilarious, jews in Russia are getting shafted by jews in America because of jews in Ukraina.

Literal madness. All europe is doing the same. I wonder who came out with this agenda

Imagine leaving your wallet in someone's house, then stabbing the homeowner's friend, then expecting the homeowner to give you your wallet back.

That's how retarded you are. That's how retarded Putin is.

Browder is the Commie thieve who flees from a subpeona.

He's also a fabricator of lies.

youtu.be/ryVavTF6hR0

they're probably on the list of sanctioned individuals

Pea-brain take.

kek

Attached: Russian oligarch.png (1480x898, 1.96M)

Should someone take Bezos' yacht for all the American led invasions of the past decades?

so I was casually relaxing on the 80 million dollar yacht I bout after it was seized from a russian oligarch a few months ago and I was suddenly stormed by an assault team of 12 soldiers who took it back and killed three of my crew

How about Uranium Clintons sold to the Russians? Can it be confiscated sold to Iranians and proceeds sent to Ukraine?

Attached: 11034D77-F589-4BC2-8C2A-ED02B862A256.jpg (1440x1507, 345.86K)

And what gets a person on the sanctioned list? Being rich and owning a yacht? As a comparison, I wonder how many poor people are on that list.

I don't think Any Forums has a lot of attention span so I tried to make it concise.

Regardless of how these "oligarch" are entwined within Russia and what role they play, in essence I don't see a real difference with say Apple's CEO from an American perspective. They both make money and they both prop up their own country's economy, reach, and whatnot.

Correct

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10.09K)

“Russian” oligarchs are mostly Jewish

Russia sent Clinton foundation $145million. Someone should do something about that too

Attached: 4C6F71A7-3FCF-4A4C-814B-BDB483A6FF24.jpg (638x359, 113.62K)

(((Civil Asset Forfeiture))) if i can spell.
>its the police open up we have a warrant
>let me see the search warrant
>guess again
>arrest warrant?
>your house is under arrest
wait what?
youtu.be/3kEpZWGgJks

Isnt seizing private ships an act of war

close ties to the regime

Care to explain?

fpbp

Our police are corrupt, no question. Never travel with cash and if you do, hide it and don't tell cops.

We should do it to our own billionaires too.
An unlanded aristocracy should not exist. Transnational billionaires and conglomerates have nobody's interests in mind and should be weakened.

no one is gonna buy them anyway, the problem is gonna be the grudge from everyone after... thats fucking tyrannical, they'r so out of touch with reality

>imagine a twisted scenario I invented that isn't even accurate because I'm too dumb to describe things like a normal person
That's how retarded you are
Most redpilled post ITT

US state legalized japanese concentration camps in the 40's, they can do whatever they want.

Anything connected to Russia should be confiscated
>pic related

Attached: 76B63B9E-72E4-497B-ACAE-4592384E60A1.jpg (750x989, 142.15K)

Under what authority can Putin just invade Ukraine without a cause for war?

death to all Clintons

FPBP kremlinbots seething.

>Canadians freezing bank accounts of blue collar workers for wrong think
>Globohomo seizing billionaires yachts for literally just being a citizen of the wrong country

There is no escaping this shit.

>cash goes to ukraine
lol

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUt8R_fasdI

Attached: 994DED29-E30F-479D-88E2-9F396A6D01D0.jpg (737x640, 94.11K)

Racists and sexists are next.

Hoy shit bro's it a free for all on Russian assets. Who says I can just take a yacht for myself? If Russian ownership is voided first one to grab it gets it!

What is the difference between these Russian tycoons, and Jeff Bezos? Or Elon Musk? Or Bill Gates? Or George Soros?

You know who started this in the 1970s? Joe Biden

Under criminal code for US/faganada property can be siezed if the person is criminally arrested, or if the property is considered to be evidence.
what the West is doing is basically just theft, sale of stolen goods, and money laundering.

This. Didn't they already do it to Canadians who donated to the protests?

the correct narrative and groupthink echo chamber

How about provide relief for your own fucking country which has been in economic turmoil for multiple fucking years you goddamn faggot jews

I don't give a shit about Russian Oligarchs but this needs to accelerate so that the American Oligarchs learn not to fuck around either.
Russian submarine could easily take out the Bezos yaucht, Elon's plane needs to be hit with a SAM, and so forth.

This. They can sieze anything you have and thry will especially go after your money more than anything. NEVER travel with a lot of cash unless you absolutely have to, they can and will rob you if they know its there.

>Imagine a world where China is blatantly seizing Western assets over geolopolitical disagreements and doing whatever they want with it.

Nigger what are you talking about, china has been sizing western assets even while pretending to be our allies for decades.

They do have more political power and play a larger role in Russia's politics than Apple's CEO (tim cook) does in US politics.

The practical difference is just that they're an important part of the enemy government that we're essentially at war with. We can't shoot at each other directly because of nukes, but without nukes we would be. This is just warfare in the atomic era.

It's not a law enforcement action, it's a military action.

kek

With Slick Willy announcing the Clinton Global Init--the money looting arm of the Clinton Mob--was going to be open for business again, that means that vindictive, malignant, back-stabbing, lying, murderous bitch Hellary is again running for president.

1933 US gov stole everyone’s gold so yeah they can do whatever the fuck they want, they can even kill you and gov employee can collect disability for PTSD because he killed you

Attached: D8B3246F-9079-41E8-8D49-E836B2A1A74A.jpg (939x671, 117.58K)

Thanks frenchbro to remind me not everyone is completely retarded.

It's 100% illegal and immoral but they don't care, they are self proclaimed "good people" so they can do whatever they want to "bad people".

And NPCs agree.

Same way the constitution changed when the Union refused to let Dixie just walk out. Before the war it was legal on paper to secede. A law on paper however is only philosophy until enforced with violence. You youngins are about to learn how little law matters when you get in the way of elite money games. The question you need to first ask is "How much money does the west lose if they just let Russia take Ukraine?"

>without a cause for war
Ukraine was attacking sovereign territories that asked for Russian protection, hosting Nato-led training camps to develop anti-Russian military doctrine, and threatening to develop nuclear weapons. That's far more than is usually necessary these days.

they tried. the money is being held in escrot right now by the Canadian Government as it is being refunded to the people who donated.

Regardless, this will cause capital flight from the USA. Why would anyone want to keep their money or holdings in America when the US government will just sieze it if the woke mob decides to cancel you?

I will make it legal

>Russia can end this now with 3 easy payments of $100mil to the Clinton foundation

Attached: A3F11CE9-B6D6-4044-ADE3-D9AAF6FAD47E.jpg (1280x720, 122.87K)

Fuck off Vatnik. Oligarchs run the world they are globalist. In Russia in America everywhere. You fucking dumb nigger Vatnik.

Biden!

Attached: newman.jpg (337x233, 14.68K)

>seizes money from the rural poor
OH NO MY YAAACCHTTSSS

Attached: 1E90279C-D21C-405C-9035-309048565A07.png (547x680, 285.35K)

No, threat of violence is a means of enforcing one's authority (nor is it the only means). If citizens didn't like the use of said violence they will revolt to put an end to it.
Might does not make right at least if you don't want revolution.

>Le current year man
If he hates it than it's probably based.

You're wrongly thinking we're at peace with Russia, we're not. It's not a legal action, it's a military action to attack the enemy, like dropping a bomb on them.

They can already sieze your boat and never give it back if you break one of their 10k goysrules. Or if they just plain dont like you

Can also easily happen to your farm/home. Thats why i tell anons to be wary of the homestead meme. They can fine you 10k and confuscate your land over something as dumb as giving a chicken egg to your dad without a loisence.

You currently technically own nothing in clownworld, but they will keep on making this more severe. As And said

DON'T DEMONIZE THE JEWS/OLIRGARCHs, GOYIM!

Attached: kike'd2.jpg (893x819, 177.33K)