Sex for pleasure is pointless

you have your 3 minutes dopamine rush. afterwards you have nothing, so you want your dopamine rush again. so you keep craving for sex, until sex gets boring and you crave for more promiscious relationships or perverted sex and your life lost any meaning.

look at all those womanizers (aka manwhores) and thots, they are all soulless, vapid and pathetic. controlling your urges is the first step to manning up.

Attached: tcs.jpg (500x719, 70.35K)

It isn't pointless you silly goose!
The point is to get laid.
Which is at least 1 point!

>anything that doesn’t result in progeny is pointless
>creates thread on Any Forums

Someone who cums into a rubber 100000 times is just as much of a genetic dead end as someone impotent

Opposite is true as well if you don't get laid for too long it's bad soulless feel as well

Attached: Shit.jpg (320x294, 21.32K)

Very good, that's the first step. Keep going.

you would think so but no not really

but if i have many seks i will get many updooterinos and people will think i'm cool :(

Thats not the thousand cock stare. the eyes have to be wider and the mind looks blank. You can't ask a woman to fake it she has to be thinking about sucking cock. Also I agree that sex is pointless. I think sex used to be a chore for people before globohomo started programming children.

Not into your tradfag/Christcuck/muh-marriage cuckoldry, mate.
Nor do I have one iota of respect for Christniggers on Any Forums of all sites.

Make children. Rip them from their mothers if their mothers come out as a lefty and force their kid to attend a military academy or trade school. Teach them about their ancestral culture and customs as well as how to game the current system. Bring more honor and wealth to the family name. That's how you make nation great.

>3 minutes
Step your game up, grandson. No wonder you find sex pointless, your female partner is obviously getting nothing out of it either

>you have your 3 minutes
bruh...

if you have never gotten laid ever and are anticipating your first time, maybe. otherwise no. getting randomly laid by someone you will never see again and finding someone to really have a connection with are two different things. it's the lack of the latter that fells soulless but not the lack of random sex.
there's hookers for that btw if you REALLY feel the urge to indulge your most animalistic drives

minutes
>Step your game up, grandson. No wonder you find sex pointless, your female partner is obviously getting nothing out of it either
kek

Then why does my mind and body go crazy if I don't ejaculate? I know it's not a necessity like eating or breathing but it really messes with you after some time. I'm also aware that ejaculating makes one weak. So it shouldn't be overdone, but completely deprive yourself from it sounds unnatural.

I'd honestly be asexual purely from a logical stance but my body, mind, libido etc just make it difficult.

Whats really important is whenever you have tasted some pussy or not, I grew out of my coomer phase at my 8th fuck, I am not longer obsessed about females anymore but before this I was full of hatred and rage

I will love a stable relationship with a wife material girl but incels are right, females only care about your looks nowadays

Attached: Kuruminha_puf.png (240x217, 31.38K)

casual sex is for retards who are afraid to die and need to feel like everything is ok for a few minutes

it is exactly how you get stuck in a fucked up relationship with an ex stripper methead roastie

I didn't counted foreplay, prolonged intercourse and all that shit. 30 minutes fucking is basically like 29 minutes edging and 1 minute cooming at the end.
sex for pleasure is literally high-level cooming and if you condemn/ridicule the one, but glorify the other, you are a hypocrite.

Spotted the virgin npc

Nigger tier take. Hobbyless cucks with no interests outside of jerking off and playing vidya think this way.

Does anyone else just not care about sex at all? Im content with masturbating when I get the urge, i have no real desire to pursue women, maybe i am just lazy or low t but I just cant be bothered.

No. I had a hot gf, I fucked her often, then she left me. What do I have left from it? Nothing. Maybe I can brag that I had a hot gf, but that's it.
Typical for the pointless, pleasure-driven lifestyle of modern society. Everyone gets depressed from it, sooner or later.

The only time I am convinced there are actually women on Any Forums is whenever these "Don't have random sex! Marry a white chick, even if she is fat, poor, and rode a million dicks!" threads in all its various forms.

Bitch, it's white boy summer. I'm going to fuck niggers and spics and asians and I might throw your 250lb ass a bone just because you're white, if you wait patiently enough.

Now stop shitting up my board and go back to self diagnosing your mental illnesses due to tiktok video guidance, slag.