Zelinski is an asshole for not surrendering to putin

The only people to have their livelyhoods harmed by russia adopting ukraine as a territory are zelinski himself, and the rich oligarchs of ukraine who are just as corrupt as the oligarks in russia. For 99% of ukranians, life under russian rule will be just as good OR EVEN BETTER, than it was before. Zelinski is asking ukranians to die for him. Total fucking faggot desu

Attached: 2FC2FD30-A552-465F-A382-C56931738223.jpg (1280x720, 204.79K)

And you just know, when things really start to go to shit and Ukraine is on the verge of defeat, he will take the first helicopter out of the country and settle somewhere else

Sounds familiar...

This.

Also, no shit Erik. He's a kike. Your country tried to warn Europe about that, but got raped over a barrel, instead.

Doesn't surprise me coming from amerifat. After all, you guys surrendered your country to Biden in 2021.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST DEFEND YOUR COUNTRY!!

Attached: 16035934504340s.jpg (170x170, 3.97K)

Your post has me wondering what your IQ is op?

I'm invading you. You must promptly surrender and send me everything you have. Be responsible.

Why?

Russia is more capitalist than the united states, and the girls are much hotter.
I dont like war, but honestly if putin turned americas free market loose and cut the cancerous regulation/red tape, americans would live better lives.

What did you expect from a kike?

What Zelensky is doing is rational self preservation. What the US/EU is doing is what's prolonging the suffering and carnage that is about to happen.

jews like to use IQ as an insult despite having arab tier IQ themselves
Return all land to Palestinians then

>Zelinski is an asshole for not surrendering to putin.

nice try, ivan

Attached: k36fnbnkwrk81.jpg (640x954, 100.96K)

Lol lies, they hate capitalism

If he cared about his people, he would've surrendered immediately because he had no chance of winning.

>let me tell you what they hate

>For 99% of ukranians, life under russian rule will be just as good OR EVEN BETTER, than it was before.
if that's true Ukrainians would surrender en masse. they wouldn't need some president to tell them so. the truth of the matter is, Russians have the reverse Midas touch - whatever is good, successful, beautiful in the world, Russians will make it worse. Look at Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, East Germany, etc. before Russians, during Russians and after Russians. Having Chinese in charge would be infinitely better than Russians.

>People fighting for their homes are actually fighting for Zelensky
>Vatniks who had to be lied to, to even enter Ukraine are fighting for their homes and not Putin.

He is in Poland already

>People fighting for their homes are actually fighting for Zelensky
Theyre being forced to die in a pointless war by a kike who doesnt care about them

Submissive little slut, are you from LA by any chance?

They do, but they are still more capitalist then the USA

>DEBOONKED. UKRAINE GOVERNMENT IS…LE GOOD!

Attached: 64CC8C76-B600-4BAD-9C8D-497429508C68.jpg (509x423, 47.21K)

(OP)
When Putin invaded, I came to the conclusion that Ukrainians should immediately surrender to save themselves the horror of any death and destruction that I knew was coming. Zelensky knew what would happen, and decided to fight anyway. Much of Ukraine is now destroyed, but Russia is now the most hated country on earth, and trade with the west has all but ceased. And the west is united in inflicting maximum harm on Russia any way they can, short of war.

Is this worth the destruction and death? Maybe long term, but not for Ukrainians right now.