This poor girl is fucked

this poor girl is fucked

Attached: Clipboard01.png (650x719, 357.86K)

eh nog or not that's fucked up.

this is the final destination of 'dude weed' culture: 10 years in a Russian gulag

Attached: tard.jpg (598x554, 19.65K)

Lol fuck niggers.

wait wait, she tried to leave Russia to the US with a fucking vape pen?
lol

niggers gonna nig

nm, I'm retarded but not as retarded as she is

>poor
>girl

Wtf i love Russia now

>WNBA
>YWNBAW
>YW
No refunds

>this poor girl is fucked

Attached: 1618019466317.webm (848x464, 2.83M)

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

did she really had to smoke weed even while scaping, jebus christ, potheads are just fucking retarded

The pothead of Phoenix
The LURD of gulag

Attached: 1646526246352.jpg (600x600, 319.3K)

Watch the webm, it appears to be in some sort of sealed mail package
and its two sealed boxes of carts

How'd you post this in reply 5 seconds after mine was posted?
No captcha?

Good, fuck this nobody bitch. I watched her walk by when I was working on her team's practice stadium and the look on her face, the way she walked and spoke I could tell that this cunt is a hardcore piece of shit and she's getting what she fucking deserves.

>nigger
they can keep her.

While absolutely stupid thing to try to sneak through an airport or anywhere it’s illegal in general I guess, she’s been playing over there for like 8 years. Have a feeling this isn’t the first time, just the first time she’s got caught.

Yeah seriously that was dumb, you can literally buy them from dispensaries here

>tobacco will kill you it causes cancer!!!!
>smoke weed, its good for you!!!!!1!!

Attached: KEKHITRECORD.png (700x516, 518.82K)

>serves more time than a pedophile for just having weed oil

What is with the old world's obsessive hatred of weed? They have a heroin epidemic that kills people yet smoking pot is treated like murder.

Can anyone fucking explain.

Attached: 1568858497718.jpg (202x184, 9.97K)

Lol, you can buy that shit at gas stations here. What a joke.

Well she's gonna be in prison at least. Not sure if anyone will be fucking that.

What was this nog thinking? Wnba isn’t even a sport.

couldnt she just buy a new one when she goes back to the hood?

Cool now prove it's true and not anti-Russian propaganda.

She had it coming. Pot isn’t cool, it’s an addictive drug, and those that use it deserve death.

they think every country is as faggy as ours when it comes to breaking the law, nice

Attached: .jpg (430x371, 20.04K)

The fuck was she doing there? Same question for all these globohomo motherfuckers.

So fucking what?
What kind of dipshit smuggles weed into a country where it’s legal?

getting tired of niggers thinking they cant be punished for breaking laws

Kek degenerates getting what they deserve. U know her pussy staaaaank too

Attached: 1636502843151.jpg (1000x963, 203.22K)

>niggers doing stupid things
topkek

one thing being worse doesn't make a bad thing good, and you're a fucking coward for trying to use this non-argument instead of defending weed on its own merits

Mail a noose to the prison with her name on the box

>Carrying drugs
>Black Lives for Peace
Poetic

What a flipping dipshit

>Nigger gets caught with weed at the airport
In other news, water is wet.

Attached: 1646010021780.jpg (750x681, 149.72K)

stupid druggie niggers

Attached: 1644611445587.png (442x446, 234.46K)

Playing basketball for a Russian team

Literally 90% of the traffic here is automated.

Based. Why cant weed smoking niggers fucking help themselves? Is weed that important to you that you risk 10 years of prision? Thats addict behavior. Dont tell me its not addictive

What was a nigger doing in Russia?

Still incredibly stupid to travel through an airport with contraband. Throw it out and just buy more in the US, it's not worth jail time.

its not that I hate weed, although I do hate weed culture. also, its the double standard applied; smoking weed is ok but smoking tobacco is now taboo.

Attached: bidenthink.png (1000x667, 339.56K)

It's a tool to control retards just like any drug.
Now this dumb bitch is gonna be personally punished by Putin for the west intervention.

know the laws of the countries you are traveling to, dumb nigger. other countries aren't gonna treat you with kid gloves just because you're a nigger.

>NOOOOOO YOU FINNA CAN'T ARREST AMERICANS
anyway so visa/mastercard is shutting down credit cards for everyone in russia

Hahahaha
In video it's said that they found some leftovers of THC in her vape.
It's even funnier.

>Russia being based and cracking down on degenerates is anti-Russian propaganda
???
If anything the anti-Russian propaganda I've seen going around says they do too much drugs.

She fucked up

Yes, she should honestly be featured on world's dumbest criminals. She's looking at 10 years and an international incident over $40

>headline implies single vape pen, found on her
>story tells 'smuggling narcotic drugs in a significant amount' found in her luggage
I wonder what the authors last name is