I figured out how to solve a Balkan conflict

Serbs, Croats, and Bosniaks all speak the same language, Serbo-Croatian. They also have lots of shared history and have very similar cultures. There is thus little reason for them to see themselves as separate nations, much less hate each other. In order to get these guys to get along better, I have proposed merging them into on nation: the Shtokavian people. I picked the name since "Shtokavian" is the name of the Serbo-Croatian dialect that the Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, and Montenegrin languages are based on. This new nation would be given a new country, one that would replace the current countries of Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, and Montenegro. Unlike the Yugoslavia of yesteryear, this state would be unitary and its internal divisions would not follow ethnic boundaries. This would be to encourage the new country's citizens to identify as Shtokavians rather than as Serbs, Croatians, or Bosniaks.

Thoughts?

Attached: Shtokavia map.png (1253x785, 35.02K)

The Balkan conflict is not only about ex-yugoslav republics.

They'll have to adopt a single religion. There will never be an agreement between catholics and orthos so it should be Islam for everyone.

That's never gonna work out

Balkan people would still murder each other if they followed the same religion and looked like photocopies of each other. It's something in the water.

State atheism, or at least laicite, would probably work better. That way you aren't favoring one group's religion over another.

You dumb nigger, you think they disintegrated intona civil war for the lulz?

or you dumb kike, do you want that beautiful region to destroy itself again so you can launder more money through arms sales and UN aid?

Bogami autisticno i krindz

Wow it's Yugoslavia but fake and gay.

No we won't hamza,turks held us for 500 and we didn't give in. But logically we should maybe switch to the winning side for convenience and US taxpayer money.

Attached: 57602592_303.jpg (700x394, 32.29K)

>Thoughts?
I hope the spics decapitate you.
If you are a spic I hope the niggers stomp on your skull.

>flag

Get raped by a nigger you fucking subhuman

>State atheism
>laicite
That was tried in communist yugoslavia but it failed.

If language is all that matters simply force them to learn English and they will become civilized and dedicated englishmen

>You dumb nigger, you think they disintegrated intona civil war for the lulz?
The problem was that Yugoslavia didn't try to replace Serbian, Croatian, and Bosnian identities with a common Yugoslav identity. Rather, they tried to slap a Yugoslav identity on top of their old identities. The Shtokavia project aims to completely eliminate the old identities and replace it with a new one.

Only Serbo-Croatian speakers are included this time. No Slovenians, Albanians, or Bulgarians.

real croats are avars which dont exist anymore, "bosniaks" are islamized serbs, as well as most of kosovo and northern albania, albanians where brought from the caucasus by george maniakes in the 11 century, montenegrins and macedonians are made by the communists, romanian banat was serbian territory but we gave it up because our king married a romanian princess (what pussy does to a mf), also romanian nation didnt exist until the 19th century so theres that, western bulgaria, shopluk, is also inhabited by serbs, in greek macedonia serbs were forcefully assimilated by the greeks before and after the first world war, so its easier to make a bigger nation and just call it serbia

Do you by chance have a map that shows the borders of the Serbia you just described? It would be easier to visualize that way.

>Thoughts
I don't think literally anybody who has the power to remotely suggest let alone acvcomplish that is listenning to you at all or ever well. Not tyhat I think your idea is good, i don't know or care. But I know this war isn't anything related to waht ytou think it is and won't be stopped for the reasons you think it will and your post is largely a waste. Thanks for adding to the russia/ukraine spam pile. It's not important to us. We can't affect it.

and serbs are actually just mountain vlachs

Attached: Karta_srpskog_etnickog_prostora_posle_Berlinskog_kongresa_1878._godine_od_Milojka_V._Veselinovica.jpg (1200x1083, 1.09M)

besplatna karta u omarsku

Hmm, interesting. Those are some pretty ambitious borders.