Holy shit, why is nobody talking about this?

All you need to know about the WEF and their plans, laid out in the open, by them themselves... in just 15 minutes. Posted today.

youtube.com/watch?v=6G3nWyoQ5CQ

Is the ukrain conflict supposed to slide this? wtf.

Attached: WEF_WTF.png (1090x615, 995.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychopathsinlife.com/how-psychopaths-hide-in-plain-sight/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-561916/Cancer-patients-injected-tiny-magnets-major-disease-breakthrough.html
expandingawarenessrelations.com/darpa-brain-initiative-inhumane-experimentations-using-fusion-centers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you expect me to spend 15 minutes even without short summary?
Kanker

bump

Is Klaus a bigga gangsta than soros?

interested, but im gonna need a summary

how y'all doing on this fine saturday evening?

drive-by video posters are the worst. summarize you niggers then maybe people will watch. same thing with stupid conspiracy guys who post a 7 hour, horribly composed video on bitchute.

Post a fucking summary nigger ain't nobody watching 15 min of video retard the thread is gonna die before we are done watching newfag

Kek at the basic html in the background. Normies probably think that's hacker shit.

CLADE X

Of course he is, his name is Klaus.

>their plans, laid out in the open, by them themselves... in just 15 minutes
Yes. The elite never really hides their plans they just know that most people are too lazy or stupid to process the information.

Kek

holy fuck... people in power listing to this?

Schwab/WEF is the same pressure-release-valve trick kikes play with people like Soros or Trudeau.

>Schwab gets disappeared or fake-deathed
>"We did it Patrick! We stopped the Great Reset™!"
>"Looks like we all just go back to work now"

Attached: apepe.png (900x843, 16.93K)

This guy will be banned by tomorrow, you can’t be this based on YouTube

Very well made.

Attached: WEF infiltration.jpg (1200x1600, 1.72M)

>hacking the human Genome
>how you will own nothing
>complete and all-encompassing monitoring and surveillance
>Cloud computing and human collectivism
>Use blackrock to infiltrate governments

seriously... watch this.

We're literally dealing with crazed technocratic transhumanists. what. the. actual. fuck.

Nigga brains:

psychopathsinlife.com/how-psychopaths-hide-in-plain-sight/

Agreed fuck OP.

It's that ginger faggot on YouTube and he's taken a clip of the WEF talking about mRNA being used to help play god and "evolve human beings even further".

You wouldn't be editing your own shit though. Dictators would"hack" you.

As someone who took a course from this guy , not even 15 mins are worth it.
Walked out and picked something else after the second session.

The guy is just a legit autist who doesnt get peopke and instead raves on about his incredibly autistic take on the world.
Hes the one who came up with the idea that people will become shuti s forever over covid lmao

The sad part is gay jews in the military wasting resources, taxes and manpower with their mind GAYmes, and technology such as this one gets mixed and discredited in this homosexual orgy:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-561916/Cancer-patients-injected-tiny-magnets-major-disease-breakthrough.html

No one cares who he actually is, he’s redpilling normalfags on the WEF and that’s a good thing

There is a similar tech part of this project:

expandingawarenessrelations.com/darpa-brain-initiative-inhumane-experimentations-using-fusion-centers/

Thanks for stating the obvious mednog. If OP spent a nanosecond without a dick in his mouth he could've wrote that down too but he didn't.

He was featured in major newspapers here last year, with the same stuff he says in the video.
Normies just recognize him as autistic and move on.

You will not see the people behind all this
You will not hear from them
or ever will you understand why they did all this.
It is like a opera, very carefully orchestrate.

And espacially will you not be able to solve all this via the internett

Bump, better than most shit threads at least

that advert at the end... do these people have no self awareness?

I suppose you'd be one of those "hackable animals without free will" one of those WEF'ers talk about... imagine not being able to just watch a 15 minute video. The literal attention-span of a fucking fruit fly.

Big nosed KANGZ (I posted a list with some names a while ago), typical power hunger of psychopaths, and no, normies are extremely retarded, almost nothing can be done IRL thakns to this and that's how your mafia of negroes always win.

Checked freedom loving leaf

I am God.
My word commands the world and steers the hylics.
Only I fuck. Only I have sex.
Only my 2000 sex slave hylics and valkyries will live with me on Earth who love and fuck only me eternally.
The rest of you 8 billion hylics gets genocided.
I am God in the flesh.
My will be done.

Attached: nazi_ufo.jpg (1200x674, 72.36K)

35k likes in 8 hours is crazy good engagement and they’ll increase, I doubt all these people just think he’s autistic and not care about what he says

probably a little bit more difficult than that.

Sieg Heil!

Attached: 1636258835483.jpg (702x1024, 72.33K)

>Yuval Noah Harari
>the main guy saying the elites need to act as gods and hack people to manipulate them
and you could not get more jewish than this guy. l'chaim

>yes, talk about Klaus, good influencer

Attached: kissinger+associates.jpg (599x399, 32.55K)

And Santa is THE boss

>Grab your Red/Blue Light Teeth Whitening Kit at /naturalteethwhiteners.com!!!!!!!!!!!!