Once In A Lifetime Opportunity

Say Fuck The Holy Spirit and unlimited wealth, unlimited women, and unlimited power shall be given unto you. Your wildest dreams and fantasies will come true. God can always forgive you anyways. Live a life full of pleasure, and then ask fro forgiveness. You have nothing to lose.

Attached: download.jpg (196x257, 9.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not cool bro.

No

Kill yourself nigger satanist

>unlimited wealth, unlimited women, and unlimited power shall be given unto you. Your wildest dreams and fantasies will come true
yes, thanks, I already bought me some Bitcoin.

also, I love the Holy Spirit.

Attached: bitcoin_jesus.jpg (700x420, 283.36K)

I hate the antichrist

Even if i were forgiven it wouldn't be worth losing my integrity.

kys

Matthew 12:31
“Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.”

Hey, so basically i’m just not going to live a life of degeneracy, i know… i know! It’s just i’m not going to live a life of degeneracy is all!! AHAHAHAH

Attached: 91D7EDFF-BDF0-4FF2-968C-D6362185CC2C.jpg (1024x1024, 87.48K)

In the bible people who slandered the holy ghost dropped dead on the spot

I hate the antichrist :DDDD
God have mercy on your soul. Dont forget even the devil may repent and be forgiven.

Attached: 1646255698210.gif (112x112, 260K)

Sorry, not jewish. Christ is King

I hate the anti christ.

Christ is King

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Go fuck yourself.

Attached: VAPORGRAM1599463968575.jpg (1920x897, 727.05K)

Ok, I said it.
where's my shit, nigger?

Mom's spaghetti

Never. I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

I wrote a 430 page book with 785 sources that irrefutably and conclusively proves that 9/11 was an inside job, the Bible is supernaturally authored, and the jews of today are not the Biblical Israelites, white people are.

Given that Biblical prophecy places us currently in the end times, this is all conducted by the Synagogue of Satan, prophesied to exist in Revelation. This cabal acts as an international criminal syndicate, loosely based around freemasonry and luciferianism. They facilitated 9/11 as a complex money laundering operation, in order to conceal a massive amount of real-wealth that was looted from the world through planned and intentionally created World Wars, and used in the form of fraudulent security bonds to collapse the USSR. I prove that Lusitania and Pearl Harbor were conspiracies and false flags similar to 9/11.

The Bible was written by supernatural divine intervention, and I prove it through several ways, such as historically fulfilled prophecy, Equidistant Letter Spacing codes placed within the text, and knowledge present that is thousands of years ahead of its time, only possible through divine intervention.

Pdf can be downloaded here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

lol no.
On a starred night, prince lucifer uprose
tired of his dark dominion swung the fiend
above the rolling ball in cloud part screened
where sinners hugged their specters of repose
poor prey to his hot fit of pride were those
and now upon his western wing he leaned
his huge bulk o'er afric sands careened
the black planet shadowed arctic snows
he soared through wider zones which pricked his scars
in memory of the old revolt from Awe
reaching a middle height and at the stars,