Black bros

Whos side are we on?
WW3 is coming, is this our chance to carve a nice piece of power for us?

Attached: mike-tyson-press-conference.jpg (1200x1105, 147.23K)

Where is his face tat

>carve a nice piece of power

Attached: USA IQ.jpg (579x381, 43.43K)

White boy, faggot, you can’t touch me, you’re not man enough, I eat your ass all alive, you
bitch, can’t anybody in here fuck with this, this is the ultimate. Fuck you, you hoe! Come say
it to my face, you bitch. Come on you bitch, you’re a scared coward, you’re not man enough
to fuck with me, you can’t last two minutes in my world bitch. Look you scared now, you
hoe. Scared like a little cracker bitch. Scared of the real man! I’ll fuck you till you love me.

The only thing a nigger can ‘carve a nice piece’ of is welfare and US tax dollars

Get off my board jamal.

cause everyone
here is a fucking hypocrite. Everybody says they believe in God but they don’t do God’s work.
Everybody counteracts what God is really about. If Jesus was here, do you think Jesus would
show me any love? Do you think Jesus would love me? I’m a Muslim, but do you think Jesus
would love me… I think Jesus would have a drink with me and discuss… why you acting like
that? Now, he would be cool. He would talk to me. No Christian ever did that and said in the
name of Jesus even… They’d throw me in jail and write bad articles about me and then go to
church on Sunday and say Jesus is a wonderful man and he’s coming back to save us. But
they don’t understand that when he comes back, that these crazy, greedy, capitalistic men
are gonna kill him again.

I never got what Mike meant by "two minutes in my world"
Sure he had a tough childhood but he was world heavy weight champ at 18. His life was pretty good all things considered.
Its not like he spent all that much time in the ghetto

>If Jesus was here, do you think Jesus would show me any love?

No, you’re black.

I assumed he meant his world being the boxing ring

“His world” is friend chicken and watermelon. Don’t overthink things.

>Whos side are we on?
Whatever side zog demands, obviously.

His world was lots of coke. He's very embarrassed about his past and seems to be a pretty laid back friendly guy now, despite the obvious brain damage.

I don't understand how people do so much coke without concern for their heart.

>black

Attached: 1111.jpg (1200x1200, 76.47K)

We need to be against the Jew.

End of story

I'm just going to stay in my comfy part of Liberia and not worry about it.

B A S E D

You must be over the age of 18 to post here.

N

Side with US to steal Russia's shit.

I

Why is Mike Tyson, Black?

Blacks will never carve out a single thing for themselves. Their entire existence relies on the charity of superior races.

When times are good and men are weak White people have the free time and resources to dither and white women can campaign to help niggers.

But oh boy when WWIII kicks of and it's every man for themselves Women and niggers are going right back to the back of the fucking bus.

Hello nigga hivemind. This brokeass buck is fun for whateva massa says! That's the official word!

You're so dumb.

Blacks always serve the establishment

it's already happening. They don't let niggers across the border out of UKR or into Poland.

Because he's got melanin inside his skin. It is also the reason why he still looks nearly the same despite being 55 years old.

why the word they, it's like a rose bush

when there is extra resources and free time you can virtue signal and feel good about helping sub humans. but when the shit its the fan it's back to building civilization. Best part of this UKR/RU conflict is the BLM and Tranny shit has being completely ignored. Democrats in the US are cheering for Neo-Nazi whites in Ukraine.

Well that's like a Blue Jay.

Attached: 70582711-1280px.jpg (1280x960, 147.42K)