They're gonna starve the hohols out

They're gonna starve the hohols out

Attached: IMG_20220306_010900.jpg (1080x1683, 316.22K)

>complete silence was Crimea was starved and their water cut off for 8 years

Why doesn't he just go to the grocery store and buy more food and water?

>400,000 city residents are held hostage by the Russians
at least they receive food and water supplies from the russian army

Attached: 1621543414302.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)

Can’t they just drink their own piss like that bear grylls guy?

No shit. Plebbit fags on here don't have a clue what Putin is doing. His plan isn't to surge the cities and decimate them, his plan is to blockade and force them to surrender through attrition. Genius I tell you.

complete fucking inversion. the Ukrainian militias wouldn't let people leave this morning they are using them as human shields.

After Ukraine commits countless war crimes and encourages it's civilians to set Russians on fire and Russia has the curtesy to allow the civilians that want to leave leave before the obvious and well justified genocide.
I hope The ones that stayed receive no mercy.

it's fake news the Ukrainian militias wouldn't allow them to leave. Our media is fucking evil.

>russian subhumans invade and annex part of your country
>you restrict their water supply

>WAHHHHHHHHHH HOW CAN LE EVIL UKRAINIAN NAZIS DO THIS

the absolute state of russoid shills. unironically eat a gun, fag.

Look at that projection
The terrorists won’t let the civilians out

From what I've read, it's the Ukrainian president holding males aged 18-60 "hostage" in the country.

it's all bullshit you scumbag. why would they want civilians in the city? The Ukrainian militias know they can use them as human shields. So this story is litteral bullshit.

bingo it's a complete inversion of the story from the morning. Our media is fucking evil.

keep defending actual invaders. if anyone is scum it's you. i haven't heard of ukrainians preventing women and children from leaving anywhere.

meds

Let them eat ukrainian cake

Attached: Marie-Antoinette.jpg (1080x1080, 141.9K)

Hohols are used to it, hoholdomor is what they do for recreation.

>meds
fuck you shill spreading obvious bullshit you should be ashamed of yourself.

Is Putin trying to speedrun holodomor 3.0?

>restrict their water supply
This is a war crime you Somali nigger

check'd
I once got stranded on a busted escalator for three and a half hours.
I drank my own pee to survive.
Most harrowing experience of my life.

Attached: 1622930161568.jpg (474x631, 38.71K)

I don't fucking care about your fear of Russians you faggot. Why would Russian want to kill pro Russian civilians?

The hohols even today did some more war crimes. I still wonder why russians keep being this human with them

lol welcome a real 21st c. infowar. no holds barred propaganda. weird how it's still all so obvious. shills are fucking trash at their job.

they weren't "at war" then
they restricted riverflow into crimea after it was taken from them

is this too hard to get into your fat head? are you unironically stupid? if vadnyk comes and rapes your mom can you please not beat him over the head with a tire iron or something. please.

It's not genius, a siege is literally the oldest trick in the book. The beauty of a siege nowadays is that the capital city is so urbanization that you won't find a lick of agriculture now so subsistence farming is impossible, making them more effective

They're right, Ukrainian soldiers are "guarding" groups of citizens around targets for "their safety".

Restricting water for eight years goes against the Convention on the Law of the Non-Navigational Uses of International Watercourses by the UN. Ukraine started the trench battle

i don't know retard you tell me lmfao. they've still indiscriminately killed thousands of civillians. can you say the same about ukrainians? how many have they killed?

Attached: 1645741132928.jpg (576x1024, 152.65K)

a responsible leader would have surrendered at the beginning of the invasion. Zelensky is an odd fellow.

They halted the civilians from leaving themselves at gun point earlier today.
Fuckers told the Russians it would be "delayed" then beat their human shields back.

It's going to be awful in a month, and the media will have moved on by then.

It's taken people this long to figure out a siege is happening
>why are the russians stalled outside kyiv topkek stupid monkey pootin