Guys... i'm scare about this WWIII thing

Russia could be in a dead end with these sanctions and crazy Putin could decides to press the red button, I live in a big city and I don't want to die!!!!

Attached: ww3.jpg (590x350, 26.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q7lVJkVnz8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I live in a big city

Attached: 9457349543.jpg (1920x2400, 2.65M)

Nuke whiners are the worst. If the commies don't want to get nuked, they should've never stolen them. Simple. Make some thieves pay.

Attached: 1593159756783.png (1828x1025, 3.11M)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
You are going to die soon.

>>>I LIVE IN A BIG CITY AND I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!1

Attached: 1605235414817.jpg (994x1024, 78K)

i live in the most degenerate city in the us. it's safe.

Why are you scared? Can't you feel the energy in the air? I wish things were like this all the time.

shhh, just let it happen, the war is over for you

Attached: R (1).png (842x799, 578.41K)

You live in a big city and I want you to die

Don't worry OP, if you are not in a bunker with air filter systems and have enough supplies, you will be dead by radiation even if you are not living in a city

If you're actually concerned you should move.

Otherwise shut the fuck up.

I am the lord and I speak the word and it will come to pass.

All 8 billion hylics get genocided.
Two thousand white hylics will be blessed by my valkyries to be my sheep humans. My sex slaves. My white toilets.
They will not grow old, not get sick, they will always love only me, care only for me, lust only for me, fuck only me, play only with me in my fenced off garden Atlantis.
They will be guarded by my immortal valkyries in flying saucers just like I have seen.
This world is dead and will be replaced with the new one from my tree of life. Only my spiritual family will exist that cannot fall, cannot get corrupted but always loves me, the most high, forever loyally and faithfully.

Attached: 1645096156139.jpg (1088x1280, 139.35K)

youtu.be/q7lVJkVnz8M

Here here there only good thing about Spain is them being the top pcb manufacturer in the world and Francisco Franko's regime in the early 20th century.

Stop voting democrat. Stop accepting the idea that people are voting democrat, despite the evidence that nobody in real life believes the kind of horseshit that democrats spout.

BTW- Republicans are not exactly "better." We have to fucking purge both parties of the Potomac religion.

i mean it's a big city so it's a main target for russian nukes.

I really have problems with comprehending how much radioactive material such bomb has. It's not that big package to be hones, It can blow a city, but does it really have so much material to spread far beyond it's area?

Attached: 41j8PG0SXBL.jpg (313x500, 19.52K)

The Soviet Union invaded Czechoslovakia in 1968 without using nukes. No war since WW2 has used nukes. Why are people so retarded that they think nukes would ever be used except as a last resort?
And additionally, you do realize they have small radius tactical nukes right? But even then why wouldn’t they just use FOAB’s? Why even risk it?
AND to top it all off, a nuclear war wouldn’t even be the end of civilization. Billions of people would still live.

If monkeyboi presses the button he is killing himself, just did anyone presses the button they are committing suicide.
The real question here is why does the west not understand what the fuck mutually assured destruction is anymore? How could we fall for this bullshit?
All we need to do is realize that the vodka midget has a shit military that is inferior to ours and that it is now assembled in for the most part all in one area making it easy to destroy.
We call his bullshit and annihilate his forces down the last nigger then we tell him PRESS THE BUTTON FAGGOT REMEMBER WE GOT THE SAME BUTTON DO IT CUNT he won’t do shit. He will have no choice but to either eat the loss or press it. He won’t press it, he’s a pussy that wants to live and wants his fellow monkeys to live and want his garbage empire of nothing to live on and pressing that button ends it.
The west is so gutless they don’t understand this game anymore all they understand is what pronoun to use and he knows that because he introduced that shit into our society long ago.
USA AND ALL NATO AND EU CAN DESTROY KREMILN MONKEY RIGHT NOW POOTIN WILL NEVER PRESS THE BUTTON HE IS THE ONE THAT IS WEAK
If I’m wrong then we get the nuclear war we all deserve it’s a win win either way and all this bullshit with russian scum finally ends either way 100 years over due to have it out with these niggers anyway

If we are lucky we won't feel a single thing. We will be vaporized before we even realize it. You hear that alarm, you look up in the sky and see that mushroom and realize that its the most beautiful thing you have ever seen in your life. And thats it. We sacrificed the world, and everything in it for Ukraine. Who would have thought.

A slightly older study says that 20 nuclear warheads (depending on the explosive power) on cities in Germany would be enough to make the whole country uninhabitable. This is only one example, Germany is quite big. Russia alone has over 3000 nuclear warheads.

The fallout of the first days and weeks will be the worst. If you can survive them and the earth/nature/climate is not totally destroyed yet, you may survive somehow.

Nukes are for national defense if they exist at all. Sanctions and woke companies doing rugpulls are consequences of doing business with the west. Russia will look toward their other neighbors in Asia for trade and support. If China doesn't support Russia despite being in position of being "Russia'd" too, then Putin will know it's game over and every capital will be bombed from Beijing to Washington DC.

Or they concede and pull out of Ukraine...

I Don't remember seeing this in the movie

>not living in a neutral country

Attached: 1517688027687.jpg (480x480, 24.73K)

>3000
That's enough to stop ecosystem with the amount of smoke material in the atmosphere

Radiation is not a problem, everyone dies of hunger

>Russia alone has over 3000 nuclear warheads.
There are more than 10.000 warheads in the world. Russia has almost 6.000, and have been investing heavily in them the last 10 years. While the US and Europe have been investing in Ukraine with money, training and weapons, Russia upped the nuclear game.

Get a lawn chair you fucking faggot. This is only shot we've got at stopping globohomo dead in its tracks. Nobody wants to die but when those blinding lights appear we'll know two hours later that what rises out of the ashes wont be some tranny ghangis khan securing rights for nigger BLM and Dilation Training being funded by our taxes.

you will die, putin will be in bunker. American government will be in.... bunker. You will be dead. Ha.

shut up, latinx

>press the red button
JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY
For fucks sake! You'd think with all the retards in office through the years, someone would've done it already.
Shit, I would've done it like 22 years ago, and blamed the whole thing on a y2k bug ... Just because I could

Attached: this-is.jpg (1600x900, 259.91K)

Thats not the line, queer.

Attached: 1628293274730.gif (610x862, 277.25K)