How do we save the western man?

how do we save the western man?

Attached: 1632597295922.webm (540x960, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFEA0-iqIeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you don't

also
>dude weed

you abolish democracy and christianity

Nigger

Attached: 1645920796229.webm (720x640, 1.99M)

le fight club man

You wait until the dollar collapses. Then, we will see. Until then...

>ban democracy
based
>ban christianity
cringe

Give him a wife after banning divorce and making adultery punishable with death.

Once you become a father, life becomes meaningful again.

Attached: 1646167247525.png (1222x1041, 1.95M)

Nuclear holocaust is your salvation.

Seriously is this guy retarded? The job, house, etc. are all means to an end. Continue your family and make some happy kids

He should have also got swoll as fuck and got the girl too, life is primo with a nice car, nice job, nice girl. Don’t give up bros, you can still live the dream, if my retarded autistic self can pull it off I’m sure some of you can too.

Now he needs to get an iron.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 183.97K)

Tell them not to go to college.

how do i become like you user chad

>televangelist mutt
Truly Israel's greatest ally. Also cringe.

That’s happening as we speak

Send fags like this to Ukraine

I am living........LE LIFE
zoomers are so cringe
And then they double down and make tiktok videos to display their cringe

You forgot to tell us to vote Eisenhower 1956, gramps.

He's about to get some purpose back struggling for survival. If anyone can do it, he can.

A real man would contemplate this without filming it, then man the fuck up and go play with the doggo.

Reports on my desk tomorrow wagie.

Attached: 1562850020838.png (1000x800, 44K)

You stop growing for yourself and you start growing for your loyal woman and your children so that they learn from you and they do the same for their own family.
You set a strong foundation for your bloodline and immortalize yourself through your work. Create a plaque with your name and picture on it and indent it into the walls of your home so it lives forever.

what a faggot retarded post

finding god

Attached: 1626294526196.jpg (671x623, 27.82K)

lmao that WEBM, the absolute state of western hedonist-careerist wageslaving mentality

Attached: 1630517912438.png (2000x1999, 41.1K)

Unironically I've started doing a bunch of unpaid overtime because my life is so utterly void of any meaning and I can't into relationships, so I just go full workaholic as a cope.

Attached: 1431299489056.png (798x820, 841.94K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFEA0-iqIeA
same feel

yes, good goy, make more slaves for us, so they can take your place when you die

the most basic and fundamental carrot that kept (free) civilized man doing this shit for thousands of years is having a wife and reproducing, modernity managed to fuck up even that and it keeps throwing bread and circuses at it to artificially prop it up

do (((christcucks))) really

I’m no chad man, I’m legitimately on the spectrum for real, but I mask very well. I’m not rich but make good money, I’m not jacked but I stay pretty damn fit. Finding a woman is hard but it’s not impossible, the problem is guys wanna look to the internet or worse still at bars and clubs, no good woman will be there, go to charity functions, church(im not even super religious) work on yourself, get fit, stack some money, learn manly skills, do all this and a woman will find her way into your life. Another big part of the problem is guys looking into their own age group for women, stop, she should be near a decade younger give or take, women want to be Provided for, and in this modern world no 18 year old man can do that, get your shit together first, by the time you are 26+ go find yourself a nice 17-18 year old and make her yours, young girls without experience that can still pair bond exist. my wife is fucking amazing. The defeatist attitude, the gamer lifestyle, incel thought patterns, these are pumped into us on purpose but we need to stay strong and work past it all. I know most of you will call this a larp, or be mad and say there are not real trad girls left, but I really believe if I found mine, you can find yours.

He'd be a lot happier if he was hunched over a nice gas stove top.

There is no reversing a runaway hypergamy event, it has never happened in human history.

Attached: 1645109244357.png (734x1075, 334.32K)