More than brothers, we're the same people

More than brothers, we're the same people.

Attached: dream.jpg (800x450, 172.13K)

Attached: 1643571326489.jpg (828x789, 273.74K)

Gran Colombia should reunite again, mayte that way you might still save Venezuela.

with the capital city being Bogotá, Medellín or Cartagena.

Columbia produces the best ladyboys, fo sho!

Attached: amp.2.jpg (640x480, 24.52K)

It's almost like they had been part of the same country for 3 centuries
But hey now you have freedom. to suck yanki cock

can a grinog like me live fairly well down there? I speako a littleo espanolo

gringo*

>we're the same people.

No, you are too brown

Based. Should we include Panama again bros?
Maybe you'll be make fun of for your accent but if you try I'm sure you'll be accepted eventually. Girls will flock to you just for being an American. Keep away from dangerous neighborhoods for as long as you don't know how to move around the streets though.

My nigga we gonna be great bolivariana República narcomarxista de las FARC. How are ecuatoriano lads? Don't know much about them.

Yeah, you’re a bunch of faggots

>Maybe you'll be make fun of for your accent but if you try I'm sure you'll be accepted eventually. Girls will flock to you just for being an American. Keep away from dangerous neighborhoods for as long as you don't know how to move around the streets though.
I'm married with kids and shit I just want to make a lot of money fast and move somewhere where that money will stretch.

Attached: 1642953156289.png (550x400, 168.33K)

Bro look at the state of your fucking country. You're just another globohomo state with chavismo. Your president or prime minister or whatever is an absolute joke of a man. Your women are beautiful but crazy as fuck.

I really don't know what's better, living under this corrupt 3rd world country or under a feminist cuckfaggot leadership like you do. Much respect nevertheless for Spain. You probably were the best place to live for a while in the world.

Money will stretch a long way down here. But it's hard to tell. I probably wouldn't bring your kids to the adventure that living here might be.

I think Colombia's your best choice then. For what I've read it's cheaper than in Ecuador and a lot safer than Venezuela.

what do you amigos think about costa rica?

Don't have much of an opinion on it. Just have heard they have nice beaches but that's about it. It also seems to be more pricey than Colombia. Not idea how safe it is.

Attached: 1583190355062.jpg (1000x1000, 92.22K)

It's super expensive. Cheaper than NYC or California but similar to cheap States. I couldn't believe how expensive everything was. I felt like spending dollars in the US. People are nice and beaches are great but I don't know why it's as popular for foreigners. Perhaps because it's the safer country in central America. Locals complain that because of foreigners prices are too high. I saw some inequality there too. It really is expensive.

How long you stayed over there and how much did you spend? You've made me curious.

I have some research to do. Gracias por sus culos amigos.