Why hasn't world war 3 started yet

why hasn't world war 3 started yet

Attached: 1636070098303.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rielpolitik.com/2021/07/07/gladio-from-event-201-to-cyber-polygon-the-wefs-simulation-of-a-coming-cyber-pandemic/
reuters.com/markets/europe/exclusive-imf-10-countries-simulate-cyber-attack-global-financial-system-2021-12-09/
finextra.com/pressarticle/75658/russia-to-adopt-iso20022-messaging-standard
ripple.com/lp/iso-overview/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RatCnHwTXuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger

because I havent finished fucking your mom

Because Russia hasn't invaded a NATO country nor NATO tried to directly intervene in Ukraine.

You're telling me the war between two Jewish or Jewish-obeying leaders isn't gonna cause ww3?
Damn, I really wanted to go die to make some jews happy.

Attached: 41c5dCgjNVL._AC_SY1000_.jpg (333x500, 22.99K)

>world war 3
These is neither world nor war.
Both are as fake as the globe.

lol google translate

2 more weeks

I just woke up, give me a few days

It has, you just don't know it yet. We are virtually in the early days of World War I. It has been what, 10 days? The world is cutting off Russia to prepare for war.

why did the Ukraine-Russia war start? it still feels so surreal

>adhd zoomer spotted
Go play some video games.

Because Ukraine is not worth dying over. I wish someone told the Ukrainians

(((Zelensky))) is trying hard tho

You shills are worried? The money you take now in a case of total war have no mean? Ha ha

the ww2 started in 1939 but didn't get really good until 1941. so, yeah, it might take a while until shit gets interesting

The difference is, UK and France declared war almost immediately after the krauts invaded. This time, the Brits sanctioned the aggressor and France waits around like a clingy girlfriend for Putin to return their calls and texts.

Sberbank hosted the WEF Cyberpolygon exercise in 2020
rielpolitik.com/2021/07/07/gladio-from-event-201-to-cyber-polygon-the-wefs-simulation-of-a-coming-cyber-pandemic/
they're doing this to set up a cyberattack that crashes the world economy
reuters.com/markets/europe/exclusive-imf-10-countries-simulate-cyber-attack-global-financial-system-2021-12-09/
after the crash (which will wipe out all debts and function as a "great reset" very conveniently) central banks will use digital currencies based on the ISO20022 digital messaging standard, which oddly enough Russia was one of the first countries to pioneer (but now every central bank uses including Bank of England, bank of france, swiss bank, Singapore, China, Thailand, Japan, Federal Reserve, etc etc)
finextra.com/pressarticle/75658/russia-to-adopt-iso20022-messaging-standard
only one crypto company is working with all these central banks and sits on the governing board of the ISO20022 digital payments standard. DYOR
ripple.com/lp/iso-overview/

ww1 had Franz Ferdinand, ww2 had pearl harbor. We're waiting for that one event that will give nato a reason to attack and that will reunite people against the enemy. We're waiting but it's 100% going to happen it's just the when and how that are unsure

they've perfected the art of squeezing profit out of prolonged conflicts, and it doesn't involve winning

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RatCnHwTXuE

Soon user, SOON

Attached: 1624109313467.gif (480x285, 1.17M)

>it's just the when and how that are unsure

It would have to be something nuclear (reactor meltdown, nuke dropped on Ukraine, etc) or a false flag on the scale of 9/11. Nothing else will be enough to turn populations into a pro-war citizenry.

You can't start a successful war without public support. Why do you think they are pushing so much propaganda? When the masses are onboard it will begin.

Because the elites are still making it to their bunkers in New Zealand.
After that it's game-on.

Attached: HelloPutin.jpg (600x510, 67.86K)