Which side will you choose in the upcoming World Ward III?

Which side will you choose in the upcoming World Ward III?

Attached: oceania.jpg (2250x1296, 1.05M)

Antarctica

eastasia

TERRA CENTRALIS FUCK OCEANIA

there's not gonna be a WWIII
russia is equivalent to Italy in WWII at this point lol

Anti globalist post-humanism dystopian hellhole, and I will ally with any man to get there, and so should you, and so should you glowies who only signed up for your patriotic idealism. We make fun of you but you can be a fren too, if only you gain the courage of your true convictions

Eurasia but only if they allow us to kill all kikes and niggers. Fuck anglocucks

no way. mexico doesnt give a fuck a bouth jewropa. not even for spain. but abstolutly not beyond spain. if you kill the king of spain we might be friends. our brothers are latam and thus continen only ah abd the sea mexicans of filipinas

Why would Japan side with the nigs?

Attached: 5d6~2.jpg (1285x690, 102.88K)

>A year ago; The UK could never beat Russia (everyone)
>Destroys Russia
>Does not even fire a bullet....

you know deep down who will win! ;D

Attached: I BEG YOUR PARDON.jpg (640x793, 251.29K)

The future is Eurasian. Claim your Asian waifu while you still can and get to work making Eurasian children.

Attached: 1580036249114.jpg (640x723, 87.63K)

I understand you are America's bitch now.

>zone of conflict
i'll be killing both sides if they decided to fuck with our countries, if nor then eurasia since china by its nature needs peace to conduct its new colonial advunters in the MENA which i support in a multipolar world

Attached: f.jpg (480x360, 7.43K)

>thinking Mexico will ever side with USA.
FUCK off nigger we where the only nation that got the balls to quit Latin American NATO cause we aint invading shitholes due to my dad works at Nintendo told me Saddam Hussein has weapons.
>AN ATTACK ON ONE OF US IS AN ATTACK ON ALL OF US
>DABS
>LEAVES
Guess who was right guess who need it was bs lies?
>credible evidence of WMD

>Which side will you choose in the upcoming World Ward III?
Europe's side

Attached: 1646191503363.png (1253x732, 407.71K)

nope. they are in the proces of being mexicanized

wrong during trump we go liberated from JEWSA. HE BE LIKE BRO CURB THE CENTRAL NIGGERS AND U DO YOU.

mexico as nation is the culmination of antieuropean effort. only cuz kikes in jew S A keep power there is still people makung any effort to that shithole. mexico not only beat spain but france and the real european power ( royal blood kings) we sacrifice one member of european royal family therefore we do show our value to europe itself . ( the law of europeans is this not papers) then we proceed to deromanize the religion and so on.. we are purely antieuropan force from day 0 and the only way mexico made peace with spain is in fact killing the king of spai n and liberate spaniards.

The one that doesn't have a fucking leaf on it's flag.

digging deeper our first liberation from spain wich was the door of europeans of goods from here the sad history of colonialism in africs begun. this means that sadly mexico freedom push euroshit into africa. and later we do endorse the liberation of ex european colonies. so get it stratight we are anteieruopeand. and we trive of the fall of europe in any way possible.

secession from the gay angloamerican empire

Attached: 2015 analisi snowden geopolitica sorveglianza.jpg (1227x8613, 3.9M)

This. Remember ALL white women are trash and deserve to die childless.

very accurate