Not having a tattoo makes you stand out

I live in a Navy base and almost every fucker here has tattoos, no exception. And it's always something retarded, like a fucking bunny or some meaningless words or a compass tattoo.

Why are so many people these days getting a tattoo? Is it a rite of passage that I missed out on? It also seems like something only whites do. I have yet to meet a brown or Asian guy on base with a tattoo, unless they're white-washed.

Attached: Dumb Tattoo.png (500x953, 256.77K)

You live in fantasy land, every brown, black, white, purple I see thats under 40 has tattoos. Many over 40, it's just what life is. Why do you care what people do to their bodies? I don't care that you love fucking dogs, as long as it isn't the claim to your personality....

Who cares?

Attached: 1642924176280.jpg (768x1024, 81.22K)

BASED

This is a bit and this thread is weird

It's degenerate and the biggest waste of money ever. When I first heard people pay 500-700 for small sized tattoos I was shocked.

Tattoos are fine imo, so long as theyre well done and not ugly and/or meaningless.
People who cover themselves in ink usually have somekind of an addiction to it, and its pretty degenerate, especially if its all over your body in order to "show off".

Also nazi tattoos like germanic runes/swastikas/white power symbols can be based af if done right.

where do you think the ink goes? this ties in with the vaccine...

>Canuck Navy

the only thing more gay than the US Navy

Formerly, cheeks

People are so ugly, ratty, blovulated fat and sloppy today. It's gross but they never shut up about it.

I prefer Myrna Loy

Attached: loy.jpg (369x526, 17.25K)

you are absolutely retarded if you pay 500 for a small tat, Most people pay like 10-30 euro here for a small tattoo

Nothing makes me lose respect for people more than them having tattoos.

Tattoos are low IQ

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-112150~2.png (516x713, 531.27K)

Not political, all fields. Sneed

wtf I love tattoos now

Why is there hair there (back of neck)
No woman would find this attractive

No.

>You live in fantasy land, every brown, black, white, purple I see thats under 40 has tattoos.

Legit the only guys I see without tattoos are either Muslim or Asian. I don't care what people do with their money, but why this? Why not just spend it on clothing or whatever?

>When I first heard people pay 500-700 for small sized tattoos I was shocked.
You have no idea. I had a room-mate who had a sleeve tattoo, a chest tattoo and a whole bunch of other shit. He said he must have spent around $8000 in total for his tattoos. That's insane.

>the only thing more gay than the US Navy
I have never seen as more degeneracy and faggotry as I have seen in the Navy, if it weren't for the fact that the job market is fucky right now I would quit.

Attached: 1608295154845.jpg (1024x913, 60.17K)

what does you think about freckles?

Attached: itw_myrnaloy.jpg (864x864, 106.18K)

Yep. Lowlife trouble, every time.

you need to be 18 to post here

he needs a woman to reach it to shave it,
but a woman doesnt want him because of it

not low test

Tattoos are retarded

Attached: 4DA5EF98-17A9-449E-9125-4561CF6552A0.jpg (153x200, 5.43K)

Who cares what women find attractive?
They exist to serve and suck.

Attached: 9780520274501.jpg (662x1000, 454.18K)

Nice ass

Attached: william-powell-and-myrna-loy-in-the-thin-man-movie-still,2037814.jpg (785x1000, 200.29K)

Tattoos are for sailors and hookers. Checks out. Why are you mad? Thought you would see quality human values as zogbots-in-the-sea? Lol

you could always leave.

Tattoos look like a disease

Imagine thinking you can enter God's kingdom covered In degenerate satanic ink,

Ink fags deserve death

Attached: H1371D.jpg (600x480, 65.28K)

Tattoos look good on bulky violent men and shapely whores. Scrawny fags and ugly girls need to stay clear

Attached: 594.jpg (594x481, 24.81K)

I have full sleeves and most of my legs.
I also have a phd in mechanical engineering from a top 5 program and am gainfully employed as a techfag.
Am I still lowlife scum?

>Not having a tattoo makes you stand out
correct. putting a tat on white skin is like putting a coexist bumper sticker on a maserati

Attached: kinkiest_thing_you_could_imagine.png (1335x565, 188.01K)

>Legit the only guys I see without tattoos are either Muslim or Asian
The muslims here are covered in tats. Same as the Asians

this is the ONLY based tattoo. the single instance in the universe where this is the case

Attached: 822206.jpg (376x600, 21.32K)

>getting a leftie meme tatoo'd onto your ass
I ain't readin that shit

Yes

Attached: 35060506_1.jpg (1193x1480, 143.63K)

I'm 38 and have no tats. Its pretty rare but to say niggets and spics dont get tats is truly retarded.

all my prev posts,
compared to this bile

Attached: 1028499.jpg (1440x1440, 235.01K)

true and real

myrna loy looks a bit uptight. Like she's a bit too rigid, unfriendly. Maybe that's okay, cause some of those women are the best and most freakish in bed. But in terms of beauty, you have a right to your opinion, but I don't think she can compare to say rita hayworth. Just my opinion. But rita was a whore, no, are you saying this woman was a virgin until marriage?

Saved

>Tattoos are for sailors and hookers. Checks out. Why are you mad? Thought you would see quality human values as zogbots-in-the-sea? Lol

I hate this place so fucking much, I am realizing every day that I am working with degenerates and I want to leave.

How are you coping with being on puberty blockers, nigger faggot?

Attached: myrna209.jpg (768x982, 178.96K)

Formerly degenerate

Attached: the.jpg (2000x1490, 499.28K)

no tattoos master race. imagine getting tricked into mutilation trends thinking you would be special and unique only to be buried in a sea of retards who thought they were special and unique.

Attached: pepe09871298.png (360x346, 141.61K)

No it means you're weak minded and can't go against the herd.

You are. Your tattoos simultaneously scream “look at me!” and “fuck you, society!” Pretty pathetic imo

maybe if we were talking about cartoon characters and tribal bands, of which i have none

Sex bots are depressing, It just feels like a bunch of bitter guys who hate women circle jerking. If they went outside they would meet loads of lovely ladies.

I don't even know where they get these ideas from.

what part of the body am i looking at here WTF

what put me off ever getting a tattoo was my cousin
she got a shitty tattoo, instantly regrated it, spent a few years covering it up and then finally getting it lasered off

Tats are great. Much like dyed hair, the signify a retarded niggercattle to be avoided

1st left what a qt

The problem with fighting tattoos, is you gotta back them up with actions. Hope he got a good KDR before the vatnik executed him.

sneef

Attached: 1624986883608.jpg (250x242, 12.09K)

Attached: profileImage_FcRz18amVA.jpg (844x1125, 146.49K)

Tattoo is the most degenerate act mankind have ever created

Mark of the beast

Because they are all special, they want attention and think meanigless scribbles that last a lifetime are a good way.
See hair dye and piercings for other examples.

I’m retarded, I thought the left tattoo said something about diabetes in hell. I’ve been in the us too long.