Question for Russians

How do Russian anons feel when they see images like this? Do you feel collective guilt for letting your countrymen get slaughtered by hohols? do you feel sad for your fellow brother? Are you mad and angry? or are you indiferent?

Genuinely curious

Attached: 7smg2p1zzyj81.jpg (640x1134, 203.33K)

Russians are ok with dying because they were ordered to

That's a picture of a dead Ukrainian

Attached: jf-pic-1.jpg (342x342, 21.74K)

Imagine one day you're just playing battlefield on the xbox 360 then the next day you're told to invade Ukraine.

Attached: shiiieeeet.webm (478x848, 1.32M)

They think it's fake propaganda by the west

makes me sad seeing both Russians and Ukrainians dead. I blame Washington and globohomo kikes.
>t. Russian

Regardless of whether pics like that are real or not, you would have to be the most retarded naive pussy faggot to be upset about soldiers dying in a fucking war

One thing is to die in combat, another is to be sent to die like cattle.

This, and the same level of cold contempt to the hohols as before.

war? what war? I thought this is a special military operation ivan...

Not really. I am pissed because the faggots at the ATF tell me I can’t own an AS VAL in America. Total bullshit. That rifle is sexy as fuck.

Like a fucking clockwork

I've seen photos of americans or american soldiers dying or getting beheaded in Iraq or Afghanistan. I could care less. Fuck bootlickers.

Sad. Signing up to a contract was their choice, and parents recieve social needs, which obviously wouldn't replace a son. Also forced signing also a thing, but not really wide to be considered main issue of our army.

Is that a dead Russian or a dead Ukrainian. If it's a dead Russian how do we know it's the Russian in the video? Genuinely curious.

Honestly man, watching Ukrainian rebels film these dead soldiers bodies and mock them like that has made me less empathetic for them as people. You gotta preserve a sense of humanity even in battle

At the same time I get it though

Attached: bones-rapper-d667cab2-29ff-4360-97b8-c9b4ae512ad-resize-750.jpg (500x495, 50.38K)

Explain the difference, polish dog.

What do you think happened in every other war in history? Soldiers are pawns and cannon fodder always have been. Bigwigs sit around a table and estimate how many will die before the war even begins and they all nod their heads and sign off on it.

Nothing I say will convince you of anything. I don't know myself. Regardless Russian conscripts are dying for nothing.

Makes me kind of mad and Im a scottish baptist muttlander, just don't think dead soldiers should be used for such cheap internet propaganda

They are not conscripts. Of course you can't convince anyone when you speak out of your ass.

Then all the more humiliating for you kek

Being sent to die like cattle implies the soldier was sent unarmed, alone, and without any orders into enemy territory, like a sheep being sent to the slaughter. But he did have weapons, he had training, he was sent there alongside other soldiers, he had clear orders, and he died in combat. Why cant Any Forums understand that people die in war? There will never be an armed conflict without any casualties, retards.

This is how every military in the world operates, brainlet

Bad shop is bad.

Not Russian, but I felt indifferent when it happened in Iraq and Afghanistan. Why would you care?

Don't worry comrade it's all part of the grand plan

Attached: FaceApp_1646523748915.jpg (590x536, 122.47K)

>Why do you care
For the same reason you'd care if there was a war in Canada or Mexico, they're my neighbours

How can you be so heartless, and you say that while you are at home while those boys are being killed in the field where is your shame

Lmfao nothing like a dead Russia .. ..

Only thing better is fucking all the Russian women that are cucking white Russians

don't use an anarchism flag u demented fascist

literal subhuman

Turbo autism: the post

>At the same time I get it though
Not on either side, but the Russians kinda came to their house. So, I guess I can see the hatred.

Attached: 1644453040086.jpg (585x800, 47.71K)

I'm American but sometimes my job requires me to post with a Russian flag. I feel sad seeing anyone die.

did he died?

I thought I was desensitized to everything, but this war is absolutely brutal. They can't suppress it like they did in the middle east, so you get the real shit. Rough.