NATO BEGINNING TO DISBAND

>France, Spain and Germany to announce complete withdrawal from NATO in the face of Russian aggression in five hours. Complete and total capitulation in the name of peace says NATO Spokesperson. "It's over," he added.

HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?????

Attached: what-is-natos-article-5s-featured-photo.jpg (768x432, 59.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g90KriyrtVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

source: my ass

JUST IN!!!

I FUCKED OP'S MOTHER!

>another Any Forums attention starved boomer larp
sorry your kids want nothing to do with you

Fake and gay; just like op

Attached: 1562204776225.jpg (808x960, 48.77K)

Final Serb Victory. Get Rekt NATO.
youtube.com/watch?v=g90KriyrtVU

no. but the states making one major mistake after another for decades now and there will be a point in not too distant future where the bill is due. this will not be a soft landing and in historical context of world power and reserve currencies the most hillarious one. dont actually care if i am around or in heaven but it will be fantastic to watch.

Turkey should withdraw too

was she built for bgc

Can confirm, Australia has already pulled out, but not before dropping a hot, sticky load.

AUKUS is the new NATO

Too bad nato is about to have a +3 instead of people leaving it

Whoa, disbanded NATO just flew over my house

wtf a bgc fugging a fat burger just flew over my house

Source, that guy

Attached: ara.jpg (222x227, 6.41K)

That’s a great idea. Instead of retarded and jewish NATO and UN on gibs, every block tries to deal with the temper tantrums of russian jews directly with some channel for coordinated action.
EU, BRICS, AUKUS, Mercosul, …

S-s-source????

OP's mother beginning to decompose.

Good when will we exit?

Ironically the elites have no nearby states that can join the war in Ukraine by proxy.
The US military's foreign intervention playbook is out the window.
Having Romania, Poland or Germany leave NATO to Ally direct with Ukraine would be the only non-nuclear winnable strategy for the west.
They fucked up.

>75 years of babysitting comes to an end
where the fuck can I go to buy a whole case of imported vodsky to thank based Lord Poutine?

Attached: biden_kneels_before_putin.png (947x838, 463.22K)

Says increasingly nervous Putin shill.

>Source? Source? Source?
>Do you have a source on that?
>A source. I need a source.
>Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.
>No, you can't have inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.
>You can't make normative statesments from empirical evidence.
>Do you have a degree in that field?

Attached: 755676d3a3f9b42d94cf6bba33dc5b31-imagepng.png (1123x808, 1.32M)

That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. France, sure, if they did it then if Russia threatened them they could nuke them back but Germany? They have no nuclear defence to threaten Russia with and are on dwindling oil supplies, it’d be a mass German suicide

Source? Also tell your mum I said hi, her pussy was great.

high energy high commodity prices throws wrench in china gears to slow them down is the only play i say here happening. europe&russia is a sidedish, welcomed, but sidedish imo. i am open to change my mind as soon as i see it differently but right now this is my only call.
the reason (nato+ukraine) is out of the window. ukraine in eu is out of window for atleast 2 decades. every eurofaggot knows this. they started war bc of nato, ten days into war germoney says no nato for ukraine. lol. merkel knew and said that in 2008 at nato conference in bucharest when the states 'overruled' and did put it in the proposal regardless. thats where it went south. lavrov made very clear comment so did putin.

BGC wins again.